PDA

View Full Version : Never heard of this but it turns me on.

coho1249
Dec 3, 2021, 6:15 PM
I?m the guy that would love to suck the cock of a cuck while watching his wife get pounded by a bull. Anyone ever hear of this?

jem_is_bi
Dec 3, 2021, 9:58 PM
I have never thought about doing that.
I suspect that you would have a very hard time finding a cuck that would want the distraction of having his dick sucked while he enjoyed seeing his wife fucked.

Rest85
Dec 3, 2021, 10:22 PM
I?m the guy that would love to suck the cock of a cuck while watching his wife get pounded by a bull. Anyone ever hear of this? I'm a cuck wannabe. My gf won't agree to cuck me, but if she did, I'd gladly let someone suck my cock while I watch her being fucked.

Bidirectional4u
Dec 3, 2021, 10:58 PM
I?m the guy that would love to suck the cock of a cuck while watching his wife get pounded by a bull. Anyone ever hear of this?

I'd love to suck a cock or 5 while my wife gets fucked, i'd love to lick each of their cocks clean after they cum in her and have them watch me lick her clean too. Hopefully while a nice fat cock is fucking me.

Jozyxt
Dec 4, 2021, 12:19 AM
I'm a cuck wannabe. My gf won't agree to cuck me, but if she did, I'd gladly let someone suck my cock while I watch her being fucked.
I am a wannabe too. And I agree. It could be lots of fun.

Jozyxt
Dec 4, 2021, 12:22 AM
How would you feel about sucking him while she sat on his face eating her cream pie. Kind of anonymously giving eating his cum while he is eating her lovers cum. I could think of worse things.

marine20
Dec 4, 2021, 7:55 AM
no , i have never heard of this , but any type of group sex is very exciting. especially when a woman can watch you suck cock. i love when that happens.

Roxxi
Dec 4, 2021, 9:53 AM
Sounds hot! Where do I sign up!

Cum1st
Dec 4, 2021, 10:58 AM
Are we talking about a bovine here?

Neonaught
Dec 5, 2021, 10:57 AM
My bi wife and I love to have her atop a bottom guy in 69. As they lick and suck each other I'm fucking her from behind. He gets to lick us both and eat her creampie once I cum. Later he gets his turn on top of her with my cock in his tight ass as she sucks his balls and cock. We've never had any complaints about this!

MAcpl69
Dec 5, 2021, 5:36 PM
My bi wife and I love to have her atop a bottom guy in 69. As they lick and suck each other I'm fucking her from behind. He gets to lick us both and eat her creampie once I cum. Later he gets his turn on top of her with my cock in his tight ass as she sucks his balls and cock. We've never had any complaints about this!
Were do I sign up for this?

Jozyxt
Dec 6, 2021, 8:27 AM
Ditto.

Neonaught
Dec 6, 2021, 9:15 AM

The line forms back there! <points>
Seriously though, it's a wonderful act and everyone gets something out of it. We've done it may times but it always seems to blown minds to be getting and giving oral while being well-fucked!

Warmnsalty
Dec 7, 2021, 8:00 AM
Wasn't a cuck situation but was hot. I used to play with a MF couple into D/s she wore a leash and collar, he and I would fuck her pretty normal MMF stuff other than the collar and leash LOL. For her birthday he arranged a small gang bang, me, him and a couple black guys. I was designated fluffer, I went from cock to cock as needed to get someone hard. It was a good time for everyone.

menbi
Jan 14, 2022, 7:44 PM
I never heard it. You could find cuck couple on app or web.