PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing cd?ing tranny/shemale

Tight1-4u
Nov 29, 2021, 3:45 PM
I started in my very early 20?s fantasizing about being female and wondering how gals felt with the guys trying to pick them up and hook up with them.. the idea of being female became very appealing.. I would fantasize about being dressed in a very see through short mini sundress no bra and skimpy panties on the side of the road pretending to have car trouble.. hood up bending over to show my ass to passing motorists.. hoping to get picked up..
so I grew my hair out and learned to fix it.. started shaving my whole body.. started learning to do makeup.. started buying and wearing very skimpy panties and bras and stockings.. I found that I loved the feel and how they made me feel and look.. my first dress was quite long and not revealing at all but it made me feel that much closer to being female..
I went out one night after dark and just walked around town.. it was amazing and scary at the same time.. I talked to 2-3 guys that were very nice.. the next weekend I cut about 8? off the length of the dress so it hit me about mid thigh.. went out again just walked around.. it was thrilling and more erotic knowing I was showing more leg.. talked to a few more guys that night.. then I bought more dresses a little shorter and more tight fitting.. and more revealing neck line.. I have pretty perky tits as it is but with a bit of a push-up bra I filled a b cup nicely.. so now I have two nice mounds pushing out of the top of my dresses too.. that seemed to do the trick now when out walking I was getting a lot more attention.. had one guy kinda back me into a wall and he had his hand on my ass while we talked.. another guy kept putting his arm around me and pulling me closer to him.. so as being very bottom this was all very erotic to me.. I kept going out to more public places with more and more people.. my dresses and skirts were getting shorter my tops more form fitting and shorter and revealing.. I found that guys liked to look and talk a lot more and touch more!! I loved it when they coped a feel.. grab my ass or played with my boobs and nipples as we made out.. I got so turned on.. so I decided to let this one guy that I liked take me home.. and he did.. when we got there he made us drinks very strong drinks.. at least mine were.. after about three drinks and him removing my skirt and blouse and bra.. it was time to go all in.. I removed his shirt pants and underwear and started sucking his dick., it was magnificent.. big and thick., he lifted me up and carried me to his bed., I rolled over to my stomach.. he removed my panties and played with my ass cheeks.. ran his fingers up and down in my crack.. then poured oil on in my ass.. and rub it in my crack.. he fingered my ass for a bit.. then rolled me over to my back.. there it was my cock.. he just looked as me for a minute!! Then said I knew it.. you are a tranny!! I told him I was just a person that grew up being fucked by most all the guys around me and like it.. he smiled and then rolled me over and fucked me very good.. leaving me sore and full of his cum., he fucked me again that next morning.. and sent me on my way to do the walk of shame.. I found my self doing the walk of shame pretty regularly after that..
then I decided to try my luck in day time.. I decided to try out my fantasy of car trouble.. got my sun dress very see through and set out to see what happened.. I must say guys on the side of the road are very hands on and not really worried about being caught.. I was fondled and fucked a lot bent over the front of my car and laying in the seat of my car right on the side of the road.,
Then I met Jay.. ceo of a big Corp., he was such a gentleman and very very sexy.. we dated me as a female for about 2 months when he ask me to move to his bungalow in his corporate office.. I was his play thing.. there to be his gurl toy whenever he wanted.. I rarely ever got dressed more than bra and panties as he would show up and just remove them.. that?s when I started waxing.. for 2 1/2 years I was his.. now and again he brought another guy to share me or if it was someone that had already shared me would come and use me.. it all ended one weekend when he had 5 clients in from I think Japan.. he ask me to get all dressed up and come to his main suite.. when I got there he introduced me to them and said that I needed to entertain them for the weekend.. I ask him what he meant by entertaining them.. he said whatever they want they get now get in there and earn your money.. so I did.. they got everything they wanted.. I got paid very well!! By Monday morning I knew I was just his whore.. I packed my things and left..
now days I am just a very sub bottom guy.. I still love to wax every week and shave my legs every day to stay very smooth and soft.. I love being bottom and servicing sexually frustrated married men., I still dress sometimes if they wish or as a surprise for them.. all be it now days my hair is short and I only wear stockings panties and garters..
so that is my story of how it all came to be and where it is today.. tell your story.. what got you to start?? How the transfer happened?? How it made you feel?? How was sex being dressed?? Where your at today dressing?? So 1 2 3 go let?s hear your story

Mike29
Nov 29, 2021, 4:00 PM
Tight1-4U...I believe it's been said before, this site needs a like button.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Sorry I don't have a story to share, I don't CD but a few friends of mine do, and I do admire them.

KDaddy23
Nov 29, 2021, 6:13 PM
I don't have a story to tell either but I know all too well what it's like to have men hitting on me and trying to pick me up and including being felt up or them otherwise trying to have their way with me. I've always said that when you're male and bisexual, if you learn nothing else, you get to learn what men put women through in the pursuit of getting them into bed...