PDA

View Full Version : My little cock

Halfinchcock
Nov 28, 2021, 12:45 AM
I am a tall guy (6?2?) but I have a tiny penis.

About 3 inches hard but can be less than an inch flaccid.

I would love comments on my photos!

Jozyxt
Nov 28, 2021, 8:32 AM
I like the way the shade falls across your body to highlight your cock. It makes the way you are looking at your cock more melancholy. Sort of like "I wish there was a head there sucking me." The body position seems to say that you are as willing to be sucked as you are ready to have a cock stuffed in your mouth.

Flypaper
Nov 28, 2021, 8:35 AM

I think your cock looks great! It’s supposed to be small at a relaxed state, and he looks oerrcrly formed and mouthwatering when erect!

I’d enjoy coming in closer for a taste :-)

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 28, 2021, 10:22 AM
So you're a "grower", not a "shower". And, it looks like you're one of the few guys I've observed who makes a pretty accurate, conservative measurement of its erect size. A good friend of mine makes a similar admission, but cites his erection as being a 5 incher'. I'm polite and don't disagree with him, but I think it's an exaggeration.

For the record, I think that's a great size to play with - a nice mouthful, easy take the whole thing in without choking! And, if you're a top, that's not likely to be painful as you slide into me.

Be proud of what you've got! You'd have a lot of takers among the regulars who hang out here, I'm sure!

19biman61
Nov 28, 2021, 10:34 AM
I would be happy to play with you anytime!

mr bill
Nov 28, 2021, 10:38 AM
you can fuck my virgin ass

Halfinchcock
Nov 28, 2021, 11:18 AM
I like the way the shade falls across your body to highlight your cock. It makes the way you are looking at your cock more melancholy. Sort of like "I wish there was a head there sucking me." The body position seems to say that you are as willing to be sucked as you are ready to have a cock stuffed in your mouth.

My ex-wife took these photos. She liked me to be naked around the house. She also like to send me out to the backyard to swim in our pool naked. The neighbours were ok with it, she spoke to them, and said that the little man would be on display from time to time.

Rvdude05
Nov 28, 2021, 11:45 AM
Dude! It's not what you got, it's how you use it... I'd suck that sweet thing anytime....

happymouthandtongue
Nov 28, 2021, 12:47 PM
Love to get your little cock in my mouth, yummy.

KDaddy23
Nov 28, 2021, 1:05 PM
I agree with everyone else: I'd give you one hell of a good blowjob!

travelingman5000
Nov 28, 2021, 1:26 PM
I think you look great. I have not sucked a guy yet, looks like yours would be perfect first cock.

1funguy
Nov 28, 2021, 3:33 PM
I agree with SilkyHoseLover: For the record, I think that's a great size to play with - a nice mouthful, easy take the whole thing in without choking! And, if you're a top, that's not likely to be painful as you slide into me.

Lots to be said for a workable cock. I'd do ya!

Jozyxt
Nov 28, 2021, 5:42 PM
My ex-wife took these photos. She liked me to be naked around the house. She also like to send me out to the backyard to swim in our pool naked. The neighbours were ok with it, she spoke to them, and said that the little man would be on display from time to time.

Be proud of your cock. It is the only one you've got. If you are into SPH that's OK too and have fun. There are plenty of men that would be happy to give you and take for themselves lots of pleasure from your cock.

csreef
Nov 28, 2021, 8:04 PM
I would be happy to play with you anytime!

Same here! :impleased

Jazminedress
Nov 28, 2021, 10:13 PM

Cant believe I am gonna utter these words.................it actually hurts, , But geeeez, fucking men, always worried about your size, ugggggghhhhhhhhhh.....really ?

one, it looks kinda thick, so, that is hot, and secondly, the first 2 or 3 inches are what is important, and last, if you do your damn job right and get your partners warmed up, it really wont matter

crap, did I just sya that ? might be time to turn in my man card

Jozyxt
Nov 29, 2021, 9:51 AM
crap, did I just sya that ? might be time to turn in my man card
:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

charman
Nov 29, 2021, 6:21 PM
Yes, I would love to slide your cock between my lips...

mewanturcum
Dec 26, 2021, 3:20 PM

Where are your photos? I bet I am smaller than you! I don't even look for someone to suck my little clit.

Veryoralniceguy
Dec 26, 2021, 9:48 PM
I’d suck it, size doesn’t matter to me, just be able to cum for me.

Jozyxt
Dec 27, 2021, 9:24 PM
I’d suck it, size doesn’t matter to me, just be able to cum for me.

I agree.