PDA

View Full Version : Experiencing multi anal orgasms riding my new big thick dildo

lust2021
Nov 27, 2021, 12:55 AM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CV2KKksKa53oPyQGqGkx3txmtGLkDJ_Q/view?usp=sharing

Cum1st
Nov 27, 2021, 2:53 AM
Your video showed up, but didn't play. I must say that dildo was really buried in your ass.

lust2021
Nov 27, 2021, 3:05 AM
Your video showed up, but didn't play. I must say that dildo was really buried in your ass.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CV2KKksKa53oPyQGqGkx3txmtGLkDJ_Q/view?usp=sharing
sorry about that this is an alternative link
https://video-hw.xvideos-cdn.com/videos_new/mp4_hd/a/5/b/xvideos.com_a5b30187eb856778af4cdaaa6cf7a76e.mp4?e =1638010767&h=ca2f3f1a7080e23b38ca1784d73b7f49

redngoldpride
Nov 27, 2021, 9:23 AM

Fucking hot you my friend know how to fuck , same position me under you my hands under your butt cheeks helping you ride me the only difference me keeping your knees from closing , want you spread wide the whole time even if you feel the need to close I want you open , spread feeling exposed , on display to me especially when your cumming , squirting losing contol cumming while your wide open my hands all over you everywhere touching , feeling , caressing , stroking

tongueteaser
Nov 27, 2021, 2:22 PM
MMMM Oh my. I love your sweet cock and balls. I would lick all that cum from them anytime you asked. So yummy and smooth and perfect. I could never take that thick cock in me. That cock would split my tight ass seriously and hurt me. Like to suck on you as you ride that thing.

Alex_rose
Nov 27, 2021, 2:37 PM
Thanks for sharing thats really hot. That must be an amazing feeling cumming hands free.

Jozyxt
Nov 27, 2021, 8:00 PM
Thanks for sharing the video. Great work it must have felt great. I wish I could have been there to keep that cum from dripping to the floor.

csreef
Nov 27, 2021, 10:43 PM
All I can say is WOW! That must have been some experience!

foundpuppy
Nov 28, 2021, 2:44 AM
Beautiful orgasm, I want that cock in my mouth while you fuck your dildo.

Modude
Nov 28, 2021, 5:08 PM
Wow that was hot, I love to watch a guy cum hands free when he takes a cock or dildo in his ass..
Never came hands free using a dildo myself, at times I get really wet with precum but I've never shot a load that way.

NJwood
Nov 28, 2021, 7:47 PM
Wow that was hot, I love to watch a guy cum hands free when he takes a cock or dildo in his ass..
Never came hands free using a dildo myself, at times I get really wet with precum but I've never shot a load that way.
Yes, neither have I. I’ve been riding my 8” dildo where my precum starts to get creamy white which I find very hot but no full on orgasm. I do like to video myself for future fun.

Jozyxt
Nov 29, 2021, 9:58 AM

I have come close to an O with a dildoe in my but neve quite made it. I found that an extrenal application of slapping the dildoe on my prostate would make me cum. It is a risky if you miss, but since when I get really excited, I like a bit of ball slapping, it is worth it for the hands free O. I wish I could get a P spot vibrator but am unsure how to explain it to my wife.

Robtiti
Nov 29, 2021, 11:59 PM
Wow that was hot! Thanks for sharing!

MontyinHamilton
Nov 30, 2021, 2:00 PM
I have tried all kinds of vibrating dildos and regular ones as well, most of them felt good or great but without stroking myself it never really happened, same with a med sized P spot vibe I picked up last year, all that changed about a month ago when I went i to the local xxx store and saw the biggest vibe they had left on the wall, a 10' Curve Jock vibrating dildo, got me all excited and I just had to have it though it was wayyyy too big realistically, at 8.5 insertable and 2.25' diameter or 7.25' around, the thing is big looking and took a bit for my ass to get used to after abstaining for a few months but I still got most of it in the first try, I came so hard riding that thick baby in about 5 mins that I was hooked instantly and wanted more and more, sometimes 2 times a day, the waves it sends through my body are ridiculous as I come from my ass being worked and filled up. so here we are one month later and I have no clue why but I ordered the 11' model, 9.5' insertable and 8.5' circumference, read somewhere in a review it is 3.3' thick at the base, which would make it 10.3' around, hope not the crazy idiot I am, my ass is going to be destroyed but I just love being filled up and stretched out now, nothing like it really and something I never wanted yrs ago, just wanted to be comfortable enough to take a regular dick, maybe 8' max and normal sized, I think I understand the whole size King thing now, as far as oral? I'm fine with 6' and up cause it fits perfectly and won't cramp my mouth. couldn't see the vid but I know what you were enjoying.

lust2021
Nov 30, 2021, 5:02 PM
I was experimenting with anal play since i was 12-13 , fingering, small pens, then cucumber of different sizes... at 20 i got my first small dildo...than kept upgrading till i reached the 11 inch dildo and i had been experiecing many handsfree orgasms, i tried my first cock not so long ago... and i was hooked to the feeling... the first cock was ok but didnt have anal orgasm, the 2nd was very thick and gave me an outstanding multi-handsfree orgasms, and now i mostly bottom!

qiangqiang
Jun 29, 2022, 5:40 AM
Wow, 11 inches of extra large dildo (https://www.bestvibe.com/1225-1026-lovetoy-10-dual-layered-silicone-nature-huge-dildo.html), and I think you can put even bigger ones!