PDA

View Full Version : curious

bobbits72
Nov 25, 2021, 7:01 PM
I'm 49 never been with a man but it excites me so much I feel like I'm going to explode. Would love to know how it feels. Started to wear panties and tights and love how it feels on me but I'm very hairy. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you

tongueteaser
Nov 25, 2021, 7:39 PM
Could you explain further. I am not sure if you are a top or bottom curious. Sounds like you are into crossdressing though. I guess you want to bottom? More details?

Jozyxt
Nov 25, 2021, 8:33 PM
I have really enjoyed being with men. There is a lot less work involved. You agree to meet and to what you both want, then get together and take your clothes off. So much more impersonal yet the anonymity and unfamiliarity of a strangers cock is exciting if you are open to it. Some guys like hairy men. Some don't. Just like being with a woman, we have a type we really lie but can be comfortable and intimate with many different types of women. And men.

Jazminedress
Nov 25, 2021, 9:16 PM
I'm 49 never been with a man but it excites me so much I feel like I'm going to explode. Would love to know how it feels. Started to wear panties and tights and love how it feels on me but I'm very hairy. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you

Well, kind of a loaded question there............my favorite song line of all times "Sometimes the rainbow is better than the pot of gold", meaning, sometimes the thought, fantasy or desire, is more than when it happens. Personally, I never regretted my decisions. The problem is, until you try it you wont know whats right for you. Dressing and sex with men and women is correct for me.

I would encourage you, if an opportunity for a safe encounter presents itself, give it a shot,then you will know. As for the panties, yeah, I kinda know what you mean

Southernbi78
Nov 26, 2021, 12:28 AM
My suggestion is to mentally prepare yourself. It will be an absolute rush when the moment comes but the aftermath at first might leave you feeling 1000 different emotions. While I was younger my first time with a man, (19 to be exact) it left me asking a thousand more questions. I will say this. The feeling is amazing. The first time I sucked a cock it was an experience like no other. The feeling, taste, and experience are fantastic. Just take your time and go with the flow. If at all possible find a friend who can help you along the journey. Either one who can personally give you those experiences or someone you can talk with for moral support. Anyways, best of luck on your new adventure in life!

void()
Nov 26, 2021, 7:52 AM

You need to be aware, no one can tell you what is right for you. That has to come from yourself only. What you find right for you will be right for you. Anyone steering you in another direction may likely be taking advantage.

Tag200
Nov 26, 2021, 12:12 PM
I would go for it, even if you do it and say never again chances are you will do it again

KDaddy23
Nov 26, 2021, 3:33 PM
The first time? Nervous. Excited. Confident but not so much. A billion questions bouncing around in your brain and beginning with, "Do I really want to do this?" Being in what I call the moment of truth and being right on the edge of backing out and just going for it. In my many moments giving a guy his first experience and he's staring at my dick and in the moment of truth, I've actually heard them say, "Fuck it..." and they go for it and lick, kiss, or just take the head of my dick in their mouth. A moment of, "Hmm... this ain't bad!" and they're going for it. Or they get to this point and find that they just can't do it and for those who couldn't - and in a few words - they've said that not being able to go for it didn't make them feel all that good about chickening out.

What is "the right direction?" It's whatever direction you want to go in. A lot of this is mental and getting out of your own head about stuff like being hairy or what the other guy might be thinking and a zillion other things that can make taking the plunge harder to do. Don't overthink it. Panties and tights? Okay. Whatever floats your boat and there are men who like guys who wear those items... but you might want to consider some manscaping if you get "dolled" up but your body hair gets in the way or you feel it ruins the view.

You're never going to find out what it's like until you're in that moment of truth. We can tell you what it was like for us and I can tell you what so many men have told me in their moment. Good info... but your experience will be unique to you.

Jozyxt
Nov 27, 2021, 8:05 PM
It will be an absolute rush when the moment comes but the aftermath at first might leave you feeling 1000 different emotions.

I went for a long walk afterwards to kind clear my head and sort through my feelings.