PDA

View Full Version : Loose baggy shorts

Rvdude05
Nov 24, 2021, 12:27 PM
In the summer, I just love to wear loose, baggy shorts when I'm outside. I usually love to sit in the park, open my leg hole, and let my cock out to feel the sun. Sometimes I stop at the coffee shop, and just let my cock dangle outside the hole. I usually get hard doing this, and I'm open to any offers..... Anyone else?

Seamlesssensation
Nov 24, 2021, 1:32 PM
Ummm….no, that can get you arrested and on the sex pervert registry real fast. Only willing parties should ever see anyones stuff, you’re boarder line flashing.

Tight1-4u
Nov 24, 2021, 2:47 PM
whenever I meet someone outside of my place ( to hook up or there is a chance of sex ) I always wear my easy access shorts.. shorts that are about 3 sizes to big with elastic waist band.. so basically they hang on my hips and are almost ready to fall of on there own.. like I said easy access.. and just as easy to get back on quick If needed.. also allows others to reach inside easily to find or play with anything that they want.. I am always Rambo when in them..

Jozyxt
Nov 24, 2021, 5:13 PM
Ummm….no, that can get you arrested and on the sex pervert registry real fast. Only willing parties should ever see anyones stuff, you’re boarder line flashing.

I would say he has crossed the border. Don't show your junk in public. Others will take is as a sign that you are disturbed and it will get you arrested.

csreef
Nov 24, 2021, 5:30 PM
In the summer, I just love to wear loose, baggy shorts when I'm outside. I usually love to sit in the park, open my leg hole, and let my cock out to feel the sun. Sometimes I stop at the coffee shop, and just let my cock dangle outside the hole. I usually get hard doing this, and I'm open to any offers..... Anyone else?

This is a good way to get arrested for public lewdness...

happymouthandtongue
Nov 26, 2021, 5:26 AM
I also like to wear loose baggy shorts, like the way my cock and balls bounce around. I do get some interest from both sexes. Other guys will adjust their packages and give me signs of interest and so have some woman. I usually respond in kind, but I never expose myself, unless I’m sure that’s what they want to see.

Cum1st
Nov 26, 2021, 6:52 AM
I'll wear long thermal under pants if I'm out in the cold for an extended period of time. Other than that, always commando.

My standard dress is bibs with no waist band or belt. Access is easily gained above the side buttons.

I don't allow my balls to be uncomfortable. I'm even more comfortable with the side buttons undone, and can pull my pud more easily with something to catch the jiz.

If you come across an old guy with his bib side buttons unbuttoned by all means take it as a hint. I won't be offended.

Williamcooca
Nov 26, 2021, 3:37 PM
I guess that I made a jumble of this thread.Loose women,wars,corrosion..only the debate about warped space was missing and Id have covered it all:

Cum1st
Nov 27, 2021, 10:39 AM
I guess that I made a jumble of this thread.Loose women,wars,corrosion..only the debate about warped space was missing and I'd have covered it all:

I can see knowing you're cock isn't completely hidden under a coffee shop table could be a safe turn on.

If your cock isn't down near the hem of the shorts in public it may seem innocent enough, and might be a hint to a like minded individual. Women can be good at turning heads to their erotic parts while just barely hiding them.

It would be nice if having my cock out in public would only attract the attention of someone who was interested.

KDaddy23
Nov 27, 2021, 2:47 PM
I'm not a modest person but I can't imagine leaving home and wearing shorts and knowing that if I sit down - and I'm not wearing underwear (and I never go out without wearing underwear) - I'm going to be flashing everyone who looks my way; too much of a chance of winding up having to have a conversation with a police officer who'll show up to find the "pervert" indecently exposing himself. At times, there are news stories about some guy or guys who were arrested because they were flashing their junk in public for some reason... even if accidentally doing so.