PDA

View Full Version : If You Became Unattached

Cum1st
Nov 20, 2021, 5:18 PM
If the relationship between you and your SO dissolved for any reason would you possibly consider taking up with another man? Why/why not?

I wouldn't rule it out. If it did happen, we might not live together or he would maybe be a 'tennant'. That's my thinking at the moment.

My daughter and her's would be OK with it. She has no problem with my bisexuality. My only surviving sibling (younger sister) wouldn't make a fuss. We have a well liked aunt who turned to another woman after Brad. I think she's still alive. And the outside world can think what they may.

There is also the chance I would take in my first wife if she wanted. Our relationship would more palatable with distance from the influence of her family. Also, this would insure our daughter will get everything at our ends. Not to mention, the sex was always great.

Responses will be considered non binding.

Tight1-4u
Nov 20, 2021, 6:40 PM
Being unattended for many years now.. I have become or should I say found my nitch .. I service married guys that are disappointed with their marriages.. they are looking to find someone that wants likes having sex with them and or someone that will do the things they want and need.. that is where I come in.. I love sucking nice cock to get it ready to fuck me.. I am always horny and ready to get fucked.. they know that they can come to me and there will never be any judgment.. just someone ready and willing to get naked and let them have and do anything they want.. I love being sub to them.. giving up what ever they need and want!! The only rule is all cum goes deep in my pussy!! I love feeling them cumin in me.. knowing that they just tried to impregnate me.. that they just left the most precious thing they have their dna deep inside me to keep for ever!! So yes I do and have taken up with a few along the way and have had some really special relationships.. knowing that ultimately they will go back to their wives at some point.. but it is a ride I dearly love!! And there is always someone out there waiting to get in line and in me!!

Jazminedress
Nov 20, 2021, 7:00 PM
I just dont think about it too much and just go with the flow. What I fewel is good for me, is good for me these days

tryinbi
Nov 20, 2021, 8:35 PM
If i found myself single again I'd be making up for lost time, I'd be on the hunt for DICK and lot's of it. When I did find another female she would know about my Bi side and she could either stay or go cause I'm not changing, I'm gonna be me.

Footstep40
Nov 21, 2021, 8:04 AM
I’ve lived as an out gay man before, and probably would again as I wouldn’t set out to settle down too much. I feel women in their 40’s are more than likely looking to be in a committed relationship before other single men my age.. but you never know. It’s not really something that I am planning on or prepping for at the moment.

Waylon
Nov 21, 2021, 8:51 AM
I think I would definitelly try it for a while to see if it works. Having a man in my bed and house 24-7 would be a real treat especially if he was a feeder. Having a cock to suck anytime I or he had the urge would be fantastic. I love to take care of his morning wood for sure and a good night blowjob would always be available.

redngoldpride
Nov 21, 2021, 11:38 AM
Single never married , I believe since I got into the lifestyle at a very young age with the help of a gf's mother , the group that I am part of is very large and very diverse couples both married and long term , single women and men , both gay men and women , trans gender( x-dressers , shemale , etc.), voyeurs growing and learning with such an open group of members I have much to appreciate and love came close to marrying a couple of times but still have some long term partners who of course know of my lifestyle and are part of it ......... So I can and do go with the gender I want PROUDLY

CurEUs_Male
Nov 21, 2021, 2:25 PM
I figure if I ever become single, I will date couples (M/F), though not limited to that. I would be open to lots of scenarios, except closed relationship monogamy I have lived infor years...

KDaddy23
Nov 21, 2021, 3:33 PM
I'd consider it since being in a relationship with a guy isn't unknown to me... but I wouldn't want to be tied down to just having sex with him... because I very much still like women and pussy and I wouldn't be of a mind to stop wanting to be involved with them even if only sexually.

DMercator
Nov 22, 2021, 5:24 PM
If i found myself single again I'd be making up for lost time, I'd be on the hunt for DICK and lot's of it. When I did find another female she would know about my Bi side and she could either stay or go cause I'm not changing, I'm gonna be me.

Yup. That pretty well sums up how I feel about it. And if my lady friend wanted to join us, so much the better.

Jozyxt
Nov 23, 2021, 9:29 AM
If I were single, I would use it as an opportunity to increase my search for a FWB. Ideally, a married guy about my age. A man that I could carry on a regular friendship with while doing some cock swapping on the side. Having a place to host would make that much easier.

I don't think I could have a housemate arrangement much less a bed sharing arrangement. But not having experienced having a long term male lover. But if a compatible guy came along, who knows, right?

stonebow
Dec 4, 2021, 6:43 PM
I think your definition of "unattached" is too narrow. Besides my primary romantic relationship I have many other "attachments". Friends, neighbours, siblings, co workers, team mates, club members etc. I'm not out to any of these people now so why would I choose to live openly with a same-sex partner? And if not openly, why commit to a relationship I'd have to conceal?

MontyinHamilton
Dec 4, 2021, 7:48 PM
Just coming out of a 8 yr relationship, I'm not thinking of dating women at this point, all's that ever got me off during sex with her was thinking of other men kissing, rubbing and touching me, wishing it were a guy to explore intimate stuff with. Hell I would go in the bathroom every morning in Jamaica or Dominican or NYC while on vacation and jerk off to this big dicked guy Bernie I knew for 20 or 30 mins, shower running and me slowly jerking to thoughts of him or other guys, maybe dinner and dancing, sneaking kisses on a date when nonone or anyone is looking, stroking him in secret under a table or making out in a movie and reaching under his shirt to stroke his chest or nipples.

Yep, those thoughts were my answer when I became single again, going for a nice guy this time, not coming out just not interested in chicks for quite a while outside of obligatory sex, which I avoided at all costs for a yr or 2 with her, and she was down for anything and had a nice body and a pussy that was the perfect cameltoe and lips from banging a guy with a 12" cock for 5 yrs before she dated me,, he opened her up wide and deep, that pussy was a masterpiece. And still I dream and think of mens bodies...

RisingBi
Dec 5, 2021, 1:51 AM
I'm like Monty, relatively fresh out of a long-term relationship with a girlfriend (I've never been married). It was a very rocky relationship, and I often thought about gay sex very strongly throughout it's most turbulent parts. Also as Monty, my ex-girlfriend had an extraordinary body and was pretty awesome in bed, every single time multi-orgasmic, including cumming every time I fucked her ass. But every time she pegged me, all I could think of was how I was wishing it was another guy with a real cock fucking my ass. And near the end, when we were just FWBs, I often had to think about sex with another guy while I was fucking her in order to cum.

So when I finally broke up with her, just before the pandemic hit, I was so excited about getting out there and letting the gay side of myself go wild. I also had, and still have, no interest in even casual sex with a woman, let alone more--at least for now while I'm trying to satiate my gay desires, if that's even possible. But the pandemic really curtailed that, and so far I've only managed to get together with one guy, twice in September 2020, with so many other guys flaking out on me, and even standing me up. But I'm not giving up, and I'm presently trying to make a hookup happen, and even though that guy had to cancel on me a few days ago, I'm still hoping for next week. I just deeply hope that happens, and breaks this massive dry spell. Here I am single and so ready and eager. My mouth, lips, tongue, hands, fingers, cock, and asshole are so ready to help me embrace the gay side of myself with another man or men.

Jozyxt
Dec 5, 2021, 6:00 PM
If I were to become unattached to my wife, I would want to explore MM sex more to find out just where it would take me. I doubt I would ever be gay because I just don't bond well enough with men to want to be in a primary relationship. My preference would be to find a man for a FWB arrangement. But who really knows where that would lead. At any rate, it isn't likely that I will be unattached any time soon.

Rest85
Dec 15, 2021, 9:22 PM
If I became unattached, I'd surely suck more cocks but I wouldn't seek to be in any sort of relationship with a man. I'd seek out the company of women. If it came down to a sitaution where I'd want to be exclusive with one woman, I'd still stay in the closet about my cock lust but I'd keep my m/f relationship at a certain distance which would allow me enough free time to suck a cock, or cocks. I'm not interested in men in a romantic way, nor do I want a live in relationship with one.

downforce
Dec 16, 2021, 2:01 AM
My wife and I joke off and on about things like this, she keeps telling me about all these gay guys she knows that would love to have a chance with me. I jokingly told her one night that if we do ever split up, I'd probably have a pretty solid future as a top for those guys. She laughed, but I was serious. What I didnt tell her, however, is how when Im with a guy Im a complete submissive bottom.

Neonaught
Dec 16, 2021, 11:02 AM
I'm firmly bisexual so if I ever was left alone I'd happily seek and man and a woman. Why limit myself to one or the other and I love MFM sessions!

centillini
Dec 17, 2021, 9:07 AM
I just this week came out of a 3 year relationship with g/f. I find myself thinking of deeper exploring my bi side.

Blondeblowjob7
Dec 17, 2021, 1:22 PM
I’m not sure what I would do. I’m strictly a male cocksucker cum slut. Giving blowjobs to men and being a cum slut is all that I do with guys. I have zero interest in anal sex. So if I suddenly became single again, then I’m not sure if I would start a gay relationship where the sex was strictly based upon me giving him blowjobs and being his cum slut. I don’t know if there are other men out there who would be happy with a sex life that just revolved around me giving him blowjobs and doing kinky things with his cum? I know as a cocksucker I would be very happy with such a relationship where our sex life revolved around just me giving blowjobs. As a proud and happy male cocksucker I know that I could be perfectly happy if the only sex I got for the rest of my life was to suck cock. I just don’t know about other guys.

Basin_Bouy
Dec 18, 2021, 1:00 PM
Married 3 times to a woman, the night before I married I spent my first overnight with another man. I remember in the morning I was saying I wish I was marrying him rather than my present wife,

julyguybill
Dec 19, 2021, 1:20 AM
If I become unattached no doubt I will try and suck as many as I can can find that I like I don't suck every cock I see.i do use discretion.

Bi-Rõnin
Dec 21, 2021, 3:25 PM
If I become single again, I will definitely be finding a man or men to fill me up as often as possible.

hung4you
Dec 27, 2021, 2:26 AM
Well I definitely wouldn't get involved with another woman, my sex drive even at 60 is really high, as with my male friends who they too are in sexless marriages and love to play with the guys now. Yep a lot more fun, no drama. Just getting off. About 6 months ago my wife had to take an extended trip for 3 weeks to the west coast. And let me tell you I had more cock than I could handle. Being a total bottom I was in heaven. 3 weeks of nothing but taking care of my buds to the nth degree.

Duke107
Dec 27, 2021, 9:08 AM
Well I definitely wouldn't get involved with another woman, my sex drive even at 60 is really high, as with my male friends who they too are in sexless marriages and love to play with the guys now. Yep a lot more fun, no drama. Just getting off. About 6 months ago my wife had to take an extended trip for 3 weeks to the west coast. And let me tell you I had more cock than I could handle. Being a total bottom I was in heaven. 3 weeks of nothing but taking care of my buds to the nth degree.

At 69 yrs old and an almost completely handicapped wife, yeah, that's what attracts me about guys. So, yeah, I probably would.

RisingBi
Jan 15, 2022, 12:05 PM
I just this week came out of a 3 year relationship with g/f. I find myself thinking of deeper exploring my bi side.
I am so sorry about your relationship ending with her. I'm sure that must be tough, as it was with me a couple of years ago.

But if you have sexual feelings for guys, I would definitely take this opportunity to explore it. A little down the road when you feel up to it, why not try to go on some hookup sites like squirt.org, Adam4Adam, Silverdaddies.com, etc., check out profiles, and send guys messages to chat a bit. If there's a mutual attraction, then I would definitely try to get naked together and see what happens. You can even try doublelist.com, the replacement for craigslist.

Just let him know beforehand that you're new to this and would like to take things at your own pace. If he's open to that, then go for it. 99.9% of the time, guys that do this end up really, really liking it, with the right guy. It might take a few attempts to find him.

KDaddy23
Jan 15, 2022, 1:42 PM
A man I chatted with on A4A some years ago was telling me that he didn't start having sex with men until his wife died. He never remarried, never had a girlfriend but finding himself all alone, he said it was time for him to explore other connections and, for him, that meant sex with men. He told me that he eventually came down with a bad case of ED, which was further complicated by having his prostate removed. At this point in the conversation - and him telling me how he rarely got hard and might manage to cum at times - I'm feeling "bad" for him and I guess he figured that out because he said, "Don't worry about me, young fella - my mouth still works and my ass welcomes all cocks so I'm still in the game!" I had asked him why he never remarried or dated other women and he said that doing so didn't feel right to him and had promised his wife, before her untimely death, that he would never remarry or take up with other women.

He was 66 at the time I was talking to him back then and I'm sure he's gone on to glory at this point... but getting to know him had me thinking about, well, being the age I am now - 66 - and if I wasn't in a relationship with a woman... and would I do what he did? If ED slammed me and I had to have my prostate removed, would I still be as eager as he was to get some dick? I don't know... but I'd consider it.

Johnyonenut
Jan 16, 2022, 7:32 AM
Jozyxt.....That would be me also.

missn3njerry
Jan 16, 2022, 10:05 AM
i would probably try to find a b/f or husb if my marriage to a woman ended

Nocockyet
Jan 16, 2022, 10:27 AM
I still haven't been with a man yet, so I can't say for sure. I Would definitely not have the fear of getting caught lingering over me, and would probably take a few more risks. Being married to very insecure partially handicapped woman means I don't get much time to myself, and definitely can't justify disappearing for any length of time. Being unattached would mean I could actually make a move.

Biappeal
Jan 16, 2022, 12:20 PM
Without question I would only date men if I were not attached. Additionally, I would definitely be open to marrying the right man.

phalluster
Jan 16, 2022, 10:04 PM
Count me in. I'm happily married to a woman and lucky for me we still have good sex. And I'm not willing to ruin my marriage to find a cock to suck. But if she was gone, I'd have a cock in my mouth as fast as i could find one.