PDA

View Full Version : Why bottom???

Tight1-4u
Nov 20, 2021, 4:47 PM
ok this is something I have wondered about for a while now..
I know that for me there are a few good reasons why I am a sub bottom and only bottom guy..
As I have shared before when I was 11-12 yo I spent the summer with my cousins.. my 19 yo cousin and 3 of his friends used me every day as their cum dump.. yes I was fucked 2-6 times a day every day for 3 1/2 months.. I came to crave, need it, even went looking for it!! I loved being fucked.. then it all ended when I went home..
fast forward to when I was a sophomore in high school.. playing football on the varsity team.. being scouted by a couple college teams.. I spent a lot of extra time with coach getting extra practice in.. one night I was in the shower, gang shower.. and coach walks in pulled his towel off and walked up to me.. I could not help but notice his half hard cock.. it was huge, at least to me it was.. the biggest cock I ever seen.. later learned by measuring it that it was 9 1/2? and thick like a Red Bull can!! Anyway he walks up and says out loud do you like what you see?? I was speechless.. he reached out and took my hand and put it on his cock and said stroke it.. so I did.. then he pushed me to my knees and said suck it!! He put his hands on the back of my head and put it in my mouth.. after a few minutes of sucking it he tells me to stand up.. he bends me over in the corner of the shower.. my shoulders were touching the walls.. he had me stuck in the corner with my head at my knees.. I felt him pour something down my ass crack then he rubs it in.. then poured more on my pussy hole.. then I felt his cock pressing on my pussy.. when he entered me it hurt like hell.. he went slow.. soon he was balls deep in my pussy and I remembered how I love it being fucked before.. after a while he filled me with his cum and it felt so good.. coach fucked me 1-2 times a day.. I got to where I craved, needed to be fucked again.. he fucked me till I graduated.. then nothing again.. fast forward to when I was 23.. I met a guy over the phone.. he wanted to fuck me.. I agreed.. we met at 3am in a dark empty parking lot.. ( I know not my best judgment ) but we met I drove my jeep at the time, no doors.. I drove 40 miles to meet him.. we got out and he straight away strips me down naked all but my shoes.. gravel parking lot.. he hands me a blanket and tells me to put it on the ground and get on my knees.. so I did as I was very horny.. he starts face fucking me being kinda rough.. but I liked it.. then he grabs my hair and lifts me up to my feet and pushes bend me over the seat of my jeep.. I feel him lube my pussy with what felt like baby oil.. I felt it running down my legs.. it was erotic.. I was so very horny and ready.. then I felt his cock on my pussy and I wanted it in me now.. I started pushing on it.. then he drove in balls deep.. one big thrust.. it took my breath away, made me weak in the knees.. I almost went down to my knees.. he dug his fingers into my hips and held me in place.. then he started pounding away at my pussy.. he drove me forward till my hips were against my jeep.. he pounded away harder!! Then he pulled out and told me to get in my jeep and lay down.. he pulled me to where my ass and pussy were hanging out the door.. I was on my back.. he took one leg and lifted It to his shoulder.. then drove in balls deep again.. again took my breath.. pounding pounding away at my pussy.. I was moaning moaning loudly like a whore.. then I felt his cock swell up and got very very hard, he thrust even harder grunting as he thrust.. he thrust as hard as he could one last time driving himself as deep as he could.. then he pumped my pussy over full with is cum.. I could feel it in me.. hot and slimy.. it felt amazing!! When he got soft and fell out of me he used my underwear and stuffed them up inside my pussy told me to leave them there till I got home so his cum had to stay inside of me.. he then took all my clothes.. I had to drive my jeep with out any doors 40 miles naked.. told me to have a nice trip..
the last time he fucked me he was very rough.. smacking me around and being rough sexually.. it was like what I imagined being raped would be like.. little did he know I liked it.. I was very sexually turned on and driven..
so there you have it,, all my experiences starting out I was bottom and ended up craving needing to be fucked mentally.. I have always been bottom.. never once topped.. never wanted to.. still to this day love feeling a cock in my pussy.. love feeling him cum in my pussy..
back in the day there weren?t many bottoms now everyone seems to be bottom.. just wondering how that all come to be?? What brought you to be bottom?? How do you feel having cock in you?? What is going on in your head when some guy is balls deep in your pussy?? How do you feel after he has fucked you and has just left you??
Tell us how it works for you?? Me personally i still love getting fucked knowing he just tried to impregnate me?? He just left the most powerful important thing he has deep inside of me.. his dna!!

Jazminedress
Nov 20, 2021, 7:02 PM
I dont know, not a sub bottom, just a bottom...............its what feels right to me. Who knows, maybe I have a little bit of a feminine side to me, could be

Tight1-4u
Nov 20, 2021, 7:59 PM
Jaz you are a beautiful cd/trans.. you are sexy and very passable.. feminine side I think you are all gurl!! Wish I could look as good as you!!

redngoldpride
Nov 20, 2021, 8:27 PM
Tight1-4u everything you describe is why I love being a top I just love the feeling of putting my big throbbing cockhead against a hot puckered anal pussy and pressing until the tight sexy ring gives way and I slip in and working it until I am balls deep WHEW but all that cums after the build up in getting you ready and wet for it ........ O M G the whole of it foreplay , the fucking , the climax , and then the after

Cum1st
Nov 20, 2021, 10:05 PM
I know that for me there are a few good reasons why I am a sub bottom and only bottom guy..
As I have shared before when I was 11-12 yo I spent the summer with my cousins.. my 19 yo cousin and 3 of his friends used me every day as their cum dump.. yes I was fucked 2-6 times a day every day for 3 1/2 months.. I came to crave, need it, even went looking for it!! I loved being fucked.. then it all ended when I went home..

1. Do you remember what you felt in the beginning? Pain, Guilt, Fear, Doom, Hate, Betrayal, Pleasure, Comradery, Inclusion...?

2. After that much intense (+69*99** The little dog typed this.) pleasurable turn on, what do you do to relieve yourself?

Jazminedress
Nov 21, 2021, 1:10 AM
Jaz you are a beautiful cd/trans.. you are sexy and very passable.. feminine side I think you are all gurl!! Wish I could look as good as you!!

Thanks, but I look at some of these "Ladies" and I am look wow, they are sex goddesses

Alex_rose
Nov 21, 2021, 1:17 AM
fast forward to when I was a sophomore in high school.. playing football on the varsity team.. being scouted by a couple college teams.. I spent a lot of extra time with coach getting extra practice in.. one night I was in the shower, gang shower.. and coach walks in pulled his towel off and walked up to me.. I could not help but notice his half hard cock.. it was huge, at least to me it was.. the biggest cock I ever seen.. later learned by measuring it that it was 9 1/2? and thick like a Red Bull can!! Anyway he walks up and says out loud do you like what you see?? I was speechless.. he reached out and took my hand and put it on his cock and said stroke it.. so I did.. then he pushed me to my knees and said suck it!! He put his hands on the back of my head and put it in my mouth.. after a few minutes of sucking it he tells me to stand up.. he bends me over in the corner of the shower.. my shoulders were touching the walls.. he had me stuck in the corner with my head at my knees.. I felt him pour something down my ass crack then he rubs it in.. then poured more on my pussy hole.. then I felt his cock pressing on my pussy.. when he entered me it hurt like hell.. he went slow.. soon he was balls deep in my pussy and I remembered how I love it being fucked before.. after a while he filled me with his cum and it felt so good.. coach fucked me 1-2 times a day.. I got to where I craved, needed to be fucked again.. he fucked me till I graduated.. then nothing again.. fast forward to when I was 23.. I met a guy over the phone.. he wanted to fuck me.. I agreed.. we met at 3am in a dark empty parking lot.. ( I know not my best judgment ) but we met I drove my jeep at the time, no doors.. I drove 40 miles to meet him.. we got out and he straight away strips me down naked all but my shoes.. gravel parking lot.. he hands me a blanket and tells me to put it on the ground and get on my knees.. so I did as I was very horny.. he starts face fucking me being kinda rough.. but I liked it.. then he grabs my hair and lifts me up to my feet and pushes bend me over the seat of my jeep.. I feel him lube my pussy with what felt like baby oil.. I felt it running down my legs.. it was erotic.. I was so very horny and ready.. then I felt his cock on my pussy and I wanted it in me now.. I started pushing on it.. then he drove in balls deep.. one big thrust.. it took my breath away, made me weak in the knees.. I almost went down to my knees.. he dug his fingers into my hips and held me in place.. then he started pounding away at my pussy.. he drove me forward till my hips were against my jeep.. he pounded away harder!! Then he pulled out and told me to get in my jeep and lay down.. he pulled me to where my ass and pussy were hanging out the door.. I was on my back.. he took one leg and lifted It to his shoulder.. then drove in balls deep again.. again took my breath.. pounding pounding away at my pussy.. I was moaning moaning loudly like a whore.. then I felt his cock swell up and got very very hard, he thrust even harder grunting as he thrust.. he thrust as hard as he could one last time driving himself as deep as he could.. then he pumped my pussy over full with is cum.. I could feel it in me.. hot and slimy.. it felt amazing!! When he got soft and fell out of me he used my underwear and stuffed them up inside my pussy told me to leave them there till I got home so his cum had to stay inside of me.. he then took all my clothes.. I had to drive my jeep with out any doors 40 miles naked.. told me to have a nice trip..
the last time he fucked me he was very rough.. smacking me around and being rough sexually.. it was like what I imagined being raped would be like.. little did he know I liked it.. I was very sexually turned on and driven..
so there you have it,, all my experiences starting out I was bottom and ended up craving needing to be fucked mentally.. I have always been bottom.. never once topped.. never wanted to.. still to this day love feeling a cock in my pussy.. love feeling him cum in my pussy..
back in the day there weren?t many bottoms now everyone seems to be bottom.. just wondering how that all come to be?? What brought you to be bottom?? How do you feel having cock in you?? What is going on in your head when some guy is balls deep in your pussy?? How do you feel after he has fucked you and has just left you??
Tell us how it works for you?? Me personally i still love getting fucked knowing he just tried to impregnate me?? He just left the most powerful important thing he has deep inside of me.. his dna!!

i really like reading your post
for me I wanted to bottom simply for pleasure. When I was a teen I would get pleasure from hitting my asshole with my fist as if it was a cock. As I got older I upgraded my masturbation to a dildo that is pretty big for me but I get such satisfaction from cramming inside myself and deepthroating it till I gag. When I had sex with this guy, it was amazing. I remember I couldn't stop smiling and laughing from the overwhelming amount of pleasure I got from while he fucked me.

As being submissive goes, I'm not going to lie I did enjoy it at the time but after I felt shitty after about it cause I felt he had a control over me like I couldn't say no. He did want to fuck me raw and swallow him but I wasn't into it. He wore a condom while he rode me. When he came on my chest it felt really good cause it felt like I did that. Idk how to describe it but it jus felt good to get him off.

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 21, 2021, 10:34 AM
<snip> I just love the feeling of putting my big throbbing cockhead against a hot puckered anal pussy and pressing until the tight sexy ring gives way and I slip in and working it until I am balls deep WHEW but all that cums after the build up in getting you ready and wet for it ........ O M G the whole of it foreplay , the fucking , the climax , and then the after

Post of the day so far. Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling! :love:

redngoldpride
Nov 21, 2021, 11:25 AM
Post of the day so far. Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling! :love:

Warm , fuzzy , feeling , can we add wet to that baby , not to mention the naked skin against naked skin feeling

KDaddy23
Nov 21, 2021, 3:53 PM
Lots of reasons to bottom with the first being... it feels good. Weird until you get used to it and be able to find the pleasure in being screwed and inseminated. Makes you think, "Wait, you want to put that where?" and, hmm, that might not be as bad as it appears even though everyone knows that it's gonna hurt... but finding out that it can hurt so good. I've thought that bottoming is... liberating. Definitely giving morality the finger and laying with another man because it's sex at the root of it all. You're either going to like being fucked or you aren't.

I've been fucked and I can't explain how I feel all that well since my feelings tend to be all over the place and depending on a lot of stuff. When they've gotten done with me, I'm also feeling differently; either I'm glad that they stopped fucking around and finished... or feeling another kind of way because it's over for now and the one thing I've never been able to deal with is feeling... empty. Wishing his dick could get instantly hard again and get it back in me to make the empty feeling go away.

Kinda bluntly, "being the girl" runs counter to my sense of being male and masculine but, yeah, I'm being fucked and just like I do women so there's an understanding that is both exhilarating and sometimes disturbing because of the very forbidden nature of it all. Could I be all bottom all of the time? Nah... I already proved that I can't be - just not the way I feel or think about it. The raw and primal nature of being fucked is... something. Deliciously nasty as it gets. The thrill of knowing that he's gonna get inside me and fuck me until he cums... and like he's trying to get me pregnant and then having fun tossing that impossibility around in my head and, as such, seeing it for what it is: Sex... and I happen to love sex and if that means having a hard dick in my ass, that works just as having my dick in his ass does.

Because it works and no matter what morality says. Fuck the rules; stick it in me and fuck me and cream me because it feels good. I don't get into all that dominant/submissive stuff that appeals to a lot of guys - my brain just doesn't work like that but if it does for other guys who are, as I say, dedicated bottoms, okay. I understand it; I can relate to why you feel the way you do to always bottom even though, um, I'm sorry to say that saying that I have a pussy just makes me roll my eyes but, yeah, I get it even if my brain doesn't work like that either.

To guys who have never bottomed, try it - you just might like it and understand why those of us who do bottom - full or part time - can find pleasure with a hard dick in our ass.

thickneasy
Nov 22, 2021, 2:54 PM
I bottom, I just like sucking cock and feeling one in my ass while hearing his balls slap against me

Rest85
Nov 22, 2021, 4:56 PM
It didn't used to be this way but the more I suck cock, or even think about sucking cock, the more I like being a total sub slut. It has gotten to the point where I whimper and confess how much I appreciate him letting me suck it... and I like to fantasize I am a little high school slut who can't say no when a guy shows me his cock.
I never used to be like this. I started out just being a curious guy cocksucker who could turn right around play dominate when getting serviced. Now I don't even want to be sucked off in return or even have my cock touched while servicing. I want it to be all about me being expected to be his slut cocksucker and cum slut, not wanting any recip..just being used for his pleasure.

It's the most arousing thing...

Robin Black
Nov 22, 2021, 5:51 PM
This was wonderful! I loved reading about you being fucked--especially when you were a pre-teen! It got me hard thinking about your cousin and his friends "relieving themselves" one after the other in your sweet little boy-hole! How happy you must have made them all! Were you in different positions? Were you bent over? On your back? Completely naked, or just with pants and underwear pulled down? And where did they have you; was it outdoors or inside?

NJwood
Nov 22, 2021, 7:48 PM
I’ve come to realize that I’m primarily a bottom. I’m not sub though. What I want is to suck cock and now that I’ve played extensively with a variety of dildos, get my ass fucked. I haven’t analyzed it too much but to say, I love the feeling of being a completely sexual being. It’s the enjoyment of giving up pleasure. I am that way with women so it is a way to be like that with men.

Tight1-4u
Nov 22, 2021, 9:51 PM
Robin Black yes I did make them very happy,, especially when I started craving, needing to be fucked and went looking for it.. my cousin fucked me twice a day always.. morning and night.. we slept together.. so yes naked yes in every possible position.. most days he fucked me again naked outdoors or in one of the barns.. his buddies usually out doors as I went to them and ask kinda begged them to fuck me.. I was always naked during sex except my shoes.. so it was standing up, bent over something, on all fours, on my back, my side, my belly.. how ever they wanted it was good with me!! One of the guys was bigger.. husky kinda guy, he liked to kiss make out while fucking me.. he would usually put me on something so my ass and pussy were hanging over the edge.. there was a big rock a little taller than a coffee table.. I would be on my side first him pounding away.. the he would lift my top leg and hold it to his chest while he banged me.. then he would roll me over to my back keeping his cock all the while.. he would take my shoes off, then push my knees up by my shoulders and lay on me.. I would wrap my legs around him just under his arms.. he would wrap his arms under mine and grab my shoulders.. then he would start kissing me like a girl.. French kissing making out while he thrust in and out of me.. his weight held me in place.. I grew to realize I really liked the way he fucked me.. he always called me slutty names.. I loved being his cum slut.. those guys got as much ass as they wanted.. I never said no.. I begged for more!! They even took me out with them at night a few times and took turns in me.. I loved that time in my life.. till I hit high school and coach showed me what real men can do!!

Jozyxt
Nov 23, 2021, 8:58 AM
It didn't used to be this way but the more I suck cock, or even think about sucking cock, the more I like being a total sub slut.

I started as a feeder. Then I stated mutual sucking. The more I suck, the more I feel like sucking and the more I feel I should overcome my pride and become a cum slut like the men that suck my cock. The last cocksucker I visited, I was tempted to ask him if I could suck him first, something that was repellent when I started in the game. This bottoming urge seems to be growing and I am looking forward to the day that I swallow a man's cum with the expectation that he will just leave afterwards so I can savor the taste and experience while still riding that hormone high.

MontyinHamilton
Nov 30, 2021, 11:28 PM
It didn't used to be this way but the more I suck cock, or even think about sucking cock, the more I like being a total sub slut. It has gotten to the point where I whimper and confess how much I appreciate him letting me suck it... and I like to fantasize I am a little high school slut who can't say no when a guy shows me his cock.
I never used to be like this. I started out just being a curious guy cocksucker who could turn right around play dominate when getting serviced. Now I don't even want to be sucked off in return or even have my cock touched while servicing. I want it to be all about me being expected to be his slut cocksucker and cum slut, not wanting any recip..just being used for his pleasure.

Pretty much exactly what I would say, I was with a big cocked guy who had me soo turned on I didn't even care when he asked if I wanted a blow, I was like, no, I just wanna suck your big sexy cock and balls and tease you til you come for me, the only other thing I really wanted was for him to fuck me missionary and talk dirty to me, I didn't cause he was way too big and I wasn't ready for 9 or 10' of thick meat at that point so I backed off and just enjoyed sucking him, wish I did him know cause it's hard to find that size guy who is gay or bi just floating around looking for a fuck buddy

Bi-Rõnin
Dec 21, 2021, 4:54 PM
I live a very dominant life. Construction worker, hang out with bikers. For me, besides the obvious of how good it feels.
I love the submissive feeling. Surrendering myself to someone else's sexual pleasure. On my back, being taken. The vulnerability of having my knees pressed to my shoulders giving him complete access to me. Feeling pinned down by his body above me and being able to look down and see his cock thrusting into me. I just melt if he starts french kissing me and calling my ass a pussy.

Ashct22
Dec 21, 2021, 6:10 PM
I love giving pleasure, whether it be to a man or a woman. My goal is always to make my partner(s) cum, and it satisfies me when they do. Feeling a man deep inside me, talking dirty to me, as I encourage him to push harder and faster and cum inside me , is so arousing, and so fulfilling when it happens.

Kysquire
Dec 22, 2021, 9:50 AM
I started as a feeder. Then I stated mutual sucking. The more I suck, the more I feel like sucking and the more I feel I should overcome my pride and become a cum slut like the men that suck my cock. The last cocksucker I visited, I was tempted to ask him if I could suck him first, something that was repellent when I started in the game. This bottoming urge seems to be growing and I am looking forward to the day that I swallow a man's cum with the expectation that he will just leave afterwards so I can savor the taste and experience while still riding that hormone high.

I did the exact same thing. I started out playing with a boyhood friend. I was 98% feeder. Chased pussy for 40 years. Wife lost interest and several women affairs ended in they wanted me to divorce! Then I was a feeder for years and a bi couple got me to agree to sucking dick. Then I started sucking at age 60. I've never looked back. My favorite is 69. Now getting interested in anal but haven't done it much. When watching porn I get MUCH MORE turned on watching naked guys and hard cocks sucking, fucking, and kissing. A complete transformation, it would seem.

Jozyxt
Dec 22, 2021, 10:18 AM
When watching porn I get MUCH MORE turned on watching naked guys and hard cocks sucking, fucking, and kissing. A complete transformation, it would seem.

I used to be repelled by men kissing. I have kissed several guys and it doesn't do anything for me. But when I see gay sex videos now, I always want to see them kissing. I am working on getting myself to where I can top a man soon. After that, I want to start looking for the right man to top me for the first time. I imagine that he would be patient and articulate enough to teach me what I can do to please him. The main problem with this is that I am not gay and need to learn to derive satisfaction from his pleasure in fucking me. Maybe even one day learn to really enjoy kissing the men who top me.

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 22, 2021, 12:06 PM
Wow, so much to work with here...

I used to be repelled by men kissing. I have kissed several guys and it doesn't do anything for me.
I wasn't so much repulsed by seeing men kissing, because it's their choice. And my choice was to not pay attention to it. Then I started exploring M2M sexual activities, even though I prefer that my crossdressing fantasies are part of them. Eventually, I started kissing the men that I enjoyed sex with, prompted at first by the other man. I did it as a courtesy, because they enjoyed it. And I quickly found that it did enhance the experience for me, despite the fact that I'm still not gay, still not attracted to men on an everyday basis. For me, it's 'part of the dance'...

But when I see gay sex videos now, I always want to see them kissing.
I generally don't watch pure gay sex videos. I like it when there's a mixture of male and female -- even if it's faux femininity -- bodies in action. Watching two naked men doesn't do much for me. (Of course, if I was in the middle and some spit-roasting was going on, I could probably become interested very quickly...)

I am working on getting myself to where I can top a man soon.
When I first started this type of play several years ago, I figured there was no way I could ever fuck a man's ass. When I was still virile enough to where I'd be able to perform anal on a woman, my thought was that I'd never be able to 'get it up' to do a man. But, as with kissing, my attitude about this has changed, but that ship has already sailed. I still get erections, but they're not as firm or sizeable as they used to be. I'm quite certain that I couldn't penetrate a tight ass -- male or female -- if I tried. I realize that some of the men that I've played with would love it if I could top them. I'd love to accommodate them because I like to please my partners, but it's just not going to happen.

The main problem with this is that I am not gay and need to learn to derive satisfaction from his pleasure in fucking me.
Another part of the problem seems to be that you may think about the 'gay thing' too much. What you say you need to learn, came very quickly for me: I enjoy the dual pleasures of such encounters -- both the pleasant physical sensation of being fucked, and the knowledge that the man doing it is also deriving pleasure from it!

KDaddy23
Dec 23, 2021, 2:37 PM
@SilkyHoseLover, I agree that a lot of guys put too much emphasis on it being gay. Yes: Gay men historically have sex like this. Truth: Not all men who get boned are gay nor do they become gay. Yes: You have to learn how to find it pleasurable and some guys take to it like ducks to water right away and a lot of guys have to be boned a "few times" before they can find the pleasure in it. I tell guys to not use gay porn as a teaching tool to having sex like this because what you might see can include some stuff - like kissing - that can be a total turn-off... and there's no rule that says you have to kiss a guy as a part of having any kind of sex with him. The bottom line is that if you want to bottom, you also have to want to enjoy it; you're not going to find out what makes it feel good to you until you do it or, as an alternative, get pegged or insert toys in there... but be advised that a lot of men - and women - say that toys aren't the same as having the real thing inside you.

My protege refused to be fucked - and for a lot of the same reasons Joyxt mentioned and, as such, he said he'd never allow it. I told him that there will come a day where he will want to be fucked and when that happens - not if it does - he would have to be able to find the pleasure in it. He didn't believe me. He went through talking about it hurt too much - and take note here that if you tense up when he's entering you, it's going to hurt like a motherfucker and the pain will distract you from being able to find it pleasurable - to it made him feel "like a little bitch" and then on to "It's not something I'd do all of the time" and now, these days, he freely admits that I was right all along and tells me that getting his prostate messed with by a hard dick is quite the thrill and so is feeling the guy's cock filling him up with cum. I had said to him, back when he refused to be fucked, that if he was asking me what the guys he was fucking got out of being fucked, the best way to answer that question was to be fucked; then he can gain an appreciation for what he puts guys through when he fucks them and find out why they enjoy being fucked and creamed.

You just gotta be able to get your mind in the right place. Forget that it's gay because unless you are gay, well, you know that you aren't; you don't have to kiss if you don't want to. Find the pleasure in it and I don't necessarily mean taking pleasure from just giving a guy your ass to fuck. The "bitchy" feeling is a real thing and it's your mind telling you that you shouldn't have that guy's cock buried in your ass and he's fucking you... like a girl. Don't let this bother or deter you from experiencing it - embrace it and use that bitchy feeling to find the pleasure in it. And don't rely on the guy fucking you to make it feel really good to you; it's totally on you to find the pleasure in it.

Tight1-4u
Dec 23, 2021, 11:33 PM
@SilkyHoseLover, I agree that a lot of guys put too much emphasis on it being gay. Yes: Gay men historically have sex like this. Truth: Not all men who get boned are gay nor do they become gay. Yes: You have to learn how to find it pleasurable and some guys take to it like ducks to water right away and a lot of guys have to be boned a "few times" before they can find the pleasure in it. I tell guys to not use gay porn as a teaching tool to having sex like this because what you might see can include some stuff - like kissing - that can be a total turn-off... and there's no rule that says you have to kiss a guy as a part of having any kind of sex with him. The bottom line is that if you want to bottom, you also have to want to enjoy it; you're not going to find out what makes it feel good to you until you do it or, as an alternative, get pegged or insert toys in there... but be advised that a lot of men - and women - say that toys aren't the same as having the real thing inside you.

My protege refused to be fucked - and for a lot of the same reasons Joyxt mentioned and, as such, he said he'd never allow it. I told him that there will come a day where he will want to be fucked and when that happens - not if it does - he would have to be able to find the pleasure in it. He didn't believe me. He went through talking about it hurt too much - and take note here that if you tense up when he's entering you, it's going to hurt like a motherfucker and the pain will distract you from being able to find it pleasurable - to it made him feel "like a little bitch" and then on to "It's not something I'd do all of the time" and now, these days, he freely admits that I was right all along and tells me that getting his prostate messed with by a hard dick is quite the thrill and so is feeling the guy's cock filling him up with cum. I had said to him, back when he refused to be fucked, that if he was asking me what the guys he was fucking got out of being fucked, the best way to answer that question was to be fucked; then he can gain an appreciation for what he puts guys through when he fucks them and find out why they enjoy being fucked and creamed.

You just gotta be able to get your mind in the right place. Forget that it's gay because unless you are gay, well, you know that you aren't; you don't have to kiss if you don't want to. Find the pleasure in it and I don't necessarily mean taking pleasure from just giving a guy your ass to fuck. The "bitchy" feeling is a real thing and it's your mind telling you that you shouldn't have that guy's cock buried in your ass and he's fucking you... like a girl. Don't let this bother or deter you from experiencing it - embrace it and use that bitchy feeling to find the pleasure in it. And don't rely on the guy fucking you to make it feel really good to you; it's totally on you to find the pleasure in it.

Well said my friend.. I agree totally!! I call it my slutty side that craves cock so!! Needs it!! And finds pleasure in it being in me.. knowing he is balls deep in me another guy fucking me as he would a female.. and knowing that when he cum’s deep inside of me that he just gave me his most precious and personal gift his dna!!

KDaddy23
Dec 24, 2021, 3:36 PM
@Tight1-4u - The pleasure in it is hard to put into words. Your mind is going through some... stuff as he gets ready to mount you and you're lying there waiting to feel him on you, then feel his knob pressing against your hole... then the pressure, the stretching and, yeah, some discomfort as he goes in and once he's in - and you kinda sigh when he is - he starts fucking you and while a lot of guys say that they're not thinking about anything, I know there's all kinds of shit going on in my head, from how he's fucking me, to what my body is feeling - and especially if he's hitting my prostate - to what my emotions are because, once again, I'm being fucked... like a girl... and he's gonna cum in me... and it just feels good. I know it would feel good if he just laid on top of me and frotted me but I don't know why it feels good other than it's him "fucking" me.

Why bottom? I could say, "Why not?" but that's not good enough an answer for those who are thinking about it. You bottom because you want to; if you have an FWB and things have "graduated" from the blow job period and you have a lot of trust in him - or, yes, feelings - and he wants to fuck you. You bottom because maybe you've been sucking dick all this time and now you feel like it's time to take the next step in this or you feel that something is missing. I've topped guys because they wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked and creamed and reasoned that there's only one way to really know - and I might not have known what got them to this point.

Why you bottom is up to you. I grew up with it and learned to enjoy it... or hate the guy who didn't make it feel good. Growing up with my horny friends, "top" and "bottom" didn't exist for us because we all did both and if you didn't want to do both, you couldn't hang out with us. I bottom because I like being fucked; I want him to cum in me because that's my favorite part of being fucked. It makes me embrace being vulnerable and "at his mercy" but not in a submissive way and, as such, I found the pleasure in it. It's not the same for everyone because every guy who bottoms has to find for himself (1) why he bottoms and (2) what gives him pleasure from bottoming.

Again, forget that it's something gay men do because if you're bi, um, you're not gay and you know it. It's... not going to feel good going in the first time; know this and put it out of your mind - relax and don't resist but it is okay to tell him to stop so you can adjust to things. But it's probably fair to say that if there's a guy sliding his dick into your ass, it's probably because you wanted him to and why you did is something that has some kind of meaning to you - and even if it doesn't make sense to anyone else.

hung4you
Dec 25, 2021, 7:54 AM
I have always been and shall always be a bottom, I am very fortunate to have a regular buddy who frequents my ass often. All I know is when we arrange for some time I always make sure I am super cleaned out, so he doesn't have a dirty cock when finished. Both of us are married and only my wife knows I love cock as much as she does. The best part of anal is when he is slowly thrusting and his cock is throbbing as he cums as he is playing with my cum on my chest. It doesn't happen a lot but sometimes his cock stays hard after cumming and he keeps riding me all the while my cock keeps oozing cum. My wife is amazed I can take his size, he has a very fat 8.5 inch fuck stick that not only fucks me but I share my wife with him as well.

DLazguy
Jun 14, 2023, 10:42 PM
I am masculine have a decent sized cock and want to bottom for a few reasons.
1. I like the taboo of two guys pleasuring each other.
2. I want to do what I can't do with my wife. I don't want to get pegged, I want the real thing.
3. I want to fuck my wife after I've been fucked and filled.