PDA

View Full Version : Being a cocksucker has helped give me purpose

camelblue
Nov 17, 2021, 7:57 PM
Curious if anyone else feels this way, I know we all suck for different reasons...

Accepting that I'm a cocksucker has given me purpose. I grew up with a lot of social anxiety and I've always beat myself up for being shy, being cowardly, not speaking up for myself at work, not talking to the girl I really want, not being "alpha" enough. These things can make you feel terrible inside, like you're worthless, not good enough.
I've always felt like I'm not brave. I'm afraid of a lot of things. I'm not the type of person to jump into a freezing cold pool. I'm not a person that will just take the plunge or do something in the moment. I've never been in a fight. If someone was bullying me, I won't defend myself as best as I could. All of these things make me feel insecure, weak, cowardly.

But at a certain point I realized, I shouldn't feel bad about being this way. I should just accept that this is my nature, this is who I am. So I'm a beta and not an aggressive dominant guy. I feel inferior to other men. So What? There's nothing wrong with that. I only began to become comfortable with this realization after I began to accept that my role and purpose was to be a cocksucker.

Once I let cock have power over me, all of these things that made me feel bad about myself began to sexually turn me on. All the times I was bullied as a kid by other boys, that feeling of being inferior to other bigger stronger boys, with cocksucking, I like being bullied. I like to feel inferior, to be overwhelmed by that dominating male energy.
When I'm sucking cock, I'm at peace and feel comfortable about who I am. I want to be submissive, I don't want to speak up for myself. I want to be told what to do. I want to be bossed around by a cock. I want a more powerful guy to bully me around, make me feel beneath him. That big penis ramming my throat is where I belong and what I deserve, and I love it. Going out on a Friday night and putting myself under pressure to hit on a girl and try to take her home just seems stressful, uncomfortable and a lot of work. Compare that with going straight to a man's bed and feeling that big fleshy mushroom head in your mouth and getting fed a warm salty load, it's pure enjoyment and all you have to do is just be a cocksucker.

Ultimately, I feel like we're most alive when we give up control. We try to control everything in our lives, and that's how we stay in our comfort zones and never end up truly living. It's when we give up control that we are brave, fighting against our fears to do something. Everyone does this in different ways in life, but for me, that's pleasuring men and sucking cocks. That moment a man's pants come down and I first see his cock, it's an act of bravery putting it in my mouth, pushing away all the fears and worries about what society thinks about it, what my friends and family would think etc. It's brave just to give into your desires, to give up control and let this man and this cock give you a purpose. Once I take that leap and touch his cock, my only purpose is to do anything this guy wants to make him feel good. The cock comes first, I come second. This cock controls my world until it cums.

When he demands I open my mouth and stick my tongue out, that's my version of jumping into a cold pool. I'm not brave enough to jump in a pool or out of a plane, or to go talk to that girl, or fight the bully, but I'm brave enough to open my mouth for his load. Straight men aren't brave enough to do something like this. They'd be cowards compared to me. That makes me feel worthy and valuable. This is a way I get to feel powerful. It takes guts to allow yourself to be used, to give up your free will and do whatever this guy needs to get his maximum pleasure.

In the end, I feel like men give me purpose. Sucking their penises gives me a reason to be who I am. Making them cum gives me a goal, even if it's just small a 20 minute goal. Being submissive and eating their sperm lets me feel brave and fearless. In reality, I'm not weak, inferior, or worthless; I'm just a good cocksucker ��

KDaddy23
Nov 18, 2021, 12:21 PM
Well said. I especially liked the part where you said straight men aren't brave enough to do something like this. Sucking cock is... empowering. Whether you see it as a submissive act or not, it takes both courage and confidence to take a man's cock into your mouth and suck it until he cums.

Alex_rose
Nov 18, 2021, 2:32 PM
"I'm not weak, inferior, or worthless; I'm just a good cocksucker"
I really like that perspective you have.
I can relate to what you said where it feels like I wrote that. Except liking cum, I more have a taste for pre-cum.
Always think to tell a straight friend about liking guys sexually but know its a waste of time explaining to some people that will never see it that way.

redngoldpride
Nov 18, 2021, 6:20 PM
Its just so fucking awesome when someone has accepted that yes they love sucking cock that they love to look at cock , that they love touching holding cock and they love cock cumming for them squirting , delivering , shooting all the cock juice for them and those lovers of what they do keep me in their mouth loving it sucking it clean and feeling it maintain its hardness they very simply love it .......... As I do and let them know it

happymouthandtongue
Nov 18, 2021, 8:36 PM
I always liked to suck and swallow from a very young age, but I felt like it was some dirty kind of secret that had to be kept. I felt what I was doing was shameful and disgusting. I’m bisexual and never came out as a cocksucker, especially since I’m married. It wasn’t until I started high school, that I started to realize that I wasn’t some kind of sick person. I still hid my secret from everyone except a few guys my age, but for the most part, I only sucked older men. Then about 20 years ago, I’m 74 now, I found it okay to call myself a cocksucker and that I was okay with it.

Tag200
Nov 19, 2021, 12:15 PM
Thanks for sharing your story and thoughts and feelings on it. I think it may resonate with many people …

Fred_Brice
Nov 19, 2021, 4:43 PM
I do enjoy the feel of another man’s cock in my mouth. The shape, size, and texture are quite satisfying. The taste of his pre-cum and then a warm load of his Semen. I have always gotten the most satisfaction, from making sure, that person enjoys and has a great orgasm and I usually get the same satisfaction from sucking another man’s cock. The sounds of the build up to orgasm just inspire me to work all that much harder. I love the taste of cum in my mouth. Knowing that another man’s cum will be absorbed into my body and become part of me is off the chart. It is as if I can feel the cum, I have swallowed the cum inside me right now.

It is one of the best ways to make you feel good about yourself. I love the intimacy of taking a man’s most private part and giving him pleasure! The feeling of his cock growing harder in my mouth, and eventually giving him the greatest pleasure of all just by him cumming. Knowing I was able, to give him the ultimate pleasure always makes me hard as a rock when I am sucking his cock!

joshappen@yahoo.com
Nov 19, 2021, 11:16 PM
Hi camelblue, thank you for posting this eloquent and enlightening perspective. I totally appreciate the manner in which you characterized your innermost feelings and cross-threaded them with experiences you were brave enough to seek. Your story resonates with me in many ways. Especially when you said, “When I'm sucking cock, I'm at peace and feel comfortable about who I am.”. I have yet to act on these desires but hope to muster the strength some day, as you have, and live those feelings that I believe reside deep inside me. The piece I don’t quite connect with is the reference to straight men not being brave enough to do the same thing. It may be more of a matter of them just not being interested as opposed to them lacking the intestinal fortitude to give into a submissive side. In my ultimate assessment, I feel everyone lives in a unique spot on the spectrum of life which should neither be regarded as good or bad, normal or weird, conforming or non-conforming, or healthy or perverted. Rather, the more important impact on humanity is how each person chooses to live their life on the spectrum. This is where “law abiding”, “loving” and “kind” really make a difference.

camelblue
Nov 20, 2021, 3:09 PM
The piece I don’t quite connect with is the reference to straight men not being brave enough to do the same thing. It may be more of a matter of them just not being interested as opposed to them lacking the intestinal fortitude to give into a submissive side. In my ultimate assessment, I feel everyone lives in a unique spot on the spectrum of life which should neither be regarded as good or bad, normal or weird, conforming or non-conforming, or healthy or perverted. Rather, the more important impact on humanity is how each person chooses to live their life on the spectrum. This is where “law abiding”, “loving” and “kind” really make a difference.

Yeah that's totally understandable. I agree. I think it's more like a thing that there are many ways to be brave. For some people, they really just won't jump out of a plane, but maybe they'll give a speech in front of 1,000 people whereas the guy jumping out of the plane isn't brave enough to public speak. We all can find our own bravery in the things we want from life.

KDaddy23
Nov 20, 2021, 3:26 PM
I understand the straight men part given the number of guys I've come across and, by various means I can't really explain, I just know that if they could muster up the courage, they'd dive right on in. It's not always about having great intestinal fortitude but it is an "issue" for straight guys who want to find out what the big deal is over playing with dick; it's just that not all straight men are that curious enough to check it out.

Being a cocksucker - or being able to have sex with men, period - is a life-changing thing and one where one can find not only purpose but themselves and I can't think of a better feeling than understanding who you are as a person. I know - and because a lot of men have told me - that sucking a guy's cock requires them to gather up the courage to do it and that when they do, they feel so much better about themselves and are able to put things into perspective. For some, this is just having sex but for others, it's the piece of the puzzle that was missing that makes them... complete and I can't begin to tell you how good that feels to "finally" understand the whole of who you are because, yeah, you can do something that a lot of other men won't do. You might not want to jump out of a perfectly good plane or stand in front of a crowd of people and talk to them about something... but you can suck a dick.

Empowering and quite liberating.

tryinbi
Nov 20, 2021, 8:30 PM
I'm wondering how long it would be before "straight" guys around me started hitting me up if they knew my other side lol, unfortunately nobody knows about my other side. Maybe someday

KDaddy23
Nov 21, 2021, 4:23 PM
@tryinbi: I learned to not be surprised when a straight guy hints or says that he'd be interested in checking it out, with me or another guy. I understand - and if no one else really does - that a lot of bi guys used to be 100% straight... until they had reason not to be. A lot of straight guys mindfuck themselves and get busy with other guys and then insist that they're still straight because it's not something they do all of the time or other such nonsense. Fine; whatever lets you be okay with yourself. In this, we keep asking why a straight guy would want to have sex with a man and then talking about how "impossible" that is... but overlooking the more simpler answer: Um, because he wants to. Duh. Because if he didn't want to, he just wouldn't.

And I've turned straight guys into bi guys. They can question their sexuality and all that but none of that changes the fact that they had sex with me and the sex we had wasn't what we call straight. So much for straight guys not being interested in getting some dick/ass action and for no other reason than they're horny and they're with a guy like me who'd be happy to get them to bust a nut for us and if we all had a fun time doing that, let's get together and do it again... and I won't tell if you won't.

Williamcooca
Nov 26, 2021, 5:09 PM
Not sure whether its the forum or my browser but since yesterday i keep being disconnected - like im reading a post and try to reply and im asked to log-in, i post my reply, go back to the main board and im no longer logged in I havent changed anything in my browser settings but there have been a Firefox update so maybe its related. Anyone else noticed this?

Blondeblowjob7
Dec 2, 2021, 5:29 PM
As a male cocksucker, I had never thought about sucking cock until the day I gave my first blowjob. For me sucking cock was by far the most natural form of sex I had ever had. My first feeder said that I had ?cocksucker? written all over my face. He thought that my personality, the way I dressed, the way I held myself, and even the food that I frequently ate all pointed to me being a more feminine and submissive beta male cocksucker. He was genuinely surprised that I had never thought about sucking cock until the day I gave him my first blowjob. He thought that it was very obvious that I was a male cocksucker. I later found out that a number of guys thought the same thing about me. However, he was exactly right about me with everything that he thought about me. Becoming a cocksucker was actually a beautiful sexual awakening for me. I was addicted to sucking dick and being a cum slut from the start. Becoming a cocksucker definitely helped me discover my true sexuality, and gave me a genuine sense of purpose among other men. Now I?m genuinely very proud of being a cocksucker. Being a cocksucker is my true sexuality!

Roxxi
Dec 4, 2021, 9:48 AM
I am proud to be a cock sucker! Without shame, since 2014 keeping track in a notebook, I have sucked the cocks of 67 different men, and have had long standing relationships with many of them. Most are married men who aren't getting what they need at home. At one point was doing 2 different married men, one Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the other on Tuesday and Thursday. The knew about each other and were cool with it. This gave me weekends to find strangers who I knew would be a one time thing and never see them again. Love just making a total strangers day by giving him an unexpected blowjob!