PDA

View Full Version : Has your wife/girlfriend ever came to you and said.......

Modude
Nov 14, 2021, 5:19 PM
" I want you to fuck my ass "........

Just curious how many of you might have had this happen.
A while back I had posted a thread asking if your wife/girlfriend would do anal and if she would, does she really enjoy it ?
and from the responses that were posted, most were positive saying yes she does enjoy it.
So that started me wondering, does she enjoy it to the point that she's came to you and asked for it ? No foreplay or anything, just hanging out, maybe watching tv or something.....and out of the clear blue, she asks you to fuck her ass.
It's happened that way to me a few times.......and it's a real turn on.....

csreef
Nov 14, 2021, 6:52 PM
I had a GF who , after we first hooked up, she said that she wanted Anal....She would have the strongest eye rolling, body shaking orgasms from it...

Cum1st
Nov 14, 2021, 8:22 PM
No, only two separate under age girls that I didn't oblige. I still felt guilty for fantasizing about it as they pushed themselves at me.

My first wife took it in the ass a very few times at my request. Beyond that I never got a second shot at an asshole, as gentle as I was.

cornholejoe
Nov 14, 2021, 9:08 PM
had 2 or 3 girlfriens who would want it in the ass had one who really liked it and wanted it ever time we got together

Modude
Nov 14, 2021, 10:54 PM
had 2 or 3 girlfriens who would want it in the ass had one who really liked it and wanted it ever time we got together

At one point ( years ago ) the wife wanted it in her ass ONLY, for about a two month period. It got to the point I didn't really have to prep her, lube her hole and my cock and slide it in.......good times man....

Tj726guy
Nov 14, 2021, 11:46 PM
An ex girlfriend said she liked it round the back. My ex wife never did it in our 18 years together

Fiddlestyx
Nov 15, 2021, 12:19 AM
I had one girlfriend who really loved anal and would sometimes end in "petit mort" as a result of the orgasms she had that way. Back when my wife was still interested in sex she would ask for anal from time to time and would come from it as well.

Waylon
Nov 15, 2021, 9:09 AM
Yes.. I had a side chick that only wanted to do two things with me: suck my cock and get fucked in the ass. She was a real freak and had no qualms about starting me off with a blowjob and then straddling me so she could take it up her ass and bounce up and down furiously .And there were many times she would hop off and the point of climax and suck my dick for the cum mixed with her ass juices. Many times she would use two dildos, one in her ass and one in her pussy when she blew me. as well. She loved licking her ass and pussy toys clean with her hot mouth.

Neonaught
Nov 15, 2021, 10:16 AM
My bi wife got to see me top men a few times and got curious about giving it a try. She was amazed how comfortable it was since I am always super careful. She has asked again since but I'm just fine with loving her sweet pussy and letting my bottom buddies pull her anal slack!

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 15, 2021, 10:35 AM
In a word, yes. We have experimented with anal a few times during our long marriage. She absolutely enjoys it, but it's become more difficult to attempt for a couple of age-related reasons: 1) my erections aren't as firm as they used to be, which makes penetration of a smaller opening than a vagina difficult, and 2) she has problems with hemorrhoids that can be painful.

The first time we did it was an 'accident'. We were spooning, and I was hard, poking away between her cheeks, as if I were going to enter her pussy from behind. I wasn't positioned right and was well aware of it. But the opening presented less resistance as I persisted, and I found myself depositing my semen in a new, unfamiliar place.

Afterward, she said 'That was the wrong hole...'

"I know", I replied...

We talked a little about it and she confessed to me that she used to do self-insertions, like the neck of a wine bottle. (Knowing that was a real turn-on!) We've since purchased some butt plugs and probes, but haven't really use them often at all.

Finally, just this past summer, I learned something about her that she never told me in our 50 years of marriage: when she was a teen, she and a girlfriend used to get together and put things in each others' butts! The didn't do anything else -- just the anal insertions. My wife is very straight, but enjoyed doing this. Surprised the hell out of me!

Modude
Nov 15, 2021, 1:51 PM
In a word, yes. We have experimented with anal a few times during our long marriage. She absolutely enjoys it, but it's become more difficult to attempt for a couple of age-related reasons: 1) my erections aren't as firm as they used to be, which makes penetration of a smaller opening than a vagina difficult, and 2) she has problems with hemorrhoids that can be painful.

The first time we did it was an 'accident'. We were spooning, and I was hard, poking away between her cheeks, as if I were going to enter her pussy from behind. I wasn't positioned right and was well aware of it. But the opening presented less resistance as I persisted, and I found myself depositing my semen in a new, unfamiliar place.

"I know", I replied...

We talked a little about it and she confessed to me that she used to do self-insertions, like the neck of a wine bottle. (Knowing that was a real turn-on!) We've since purchased some butt plugs and probes, but haven't really use them often at all.

Finally, just this past summer, I learned something about her that she never told me in our 50 years of marriage: when she was a teen, she and a girlfriend used to get together and put things in each others' butts! The didn't do anything else -- just the anal insertions. My wife is very straight, but enjoyed doing this. Surprised the hell out of me!

I used to hint to the wife that I would find it very hot if she would dildo her ass.....never happened. She either; #1...didn't pick up on the hint ( less likely ) or......#2....wasn't interested ( more likely ). I will sometimes use a toy, butt plugg or fingers in her backdoor, but she won't fuck her own ass ( she lets me take care of that ).
I know she's had at least one girlfriend where they used a strap on on each other's pussy and ass, and rimmed each other also.
I found the story about your wife and her girlfriend hot, I bet you were surprised just like I was when after the wife and I had been married maybe two months and she told me she'd like to have another girl join us in bed......I had these super erotic images running through my head !!!

Fred_Brice
Nov 15, 2021, 2:58 PM
One night the wife and I were playing around, and I was rock hard, poking away between her cheeks, as if I were going to enter her pussy from behind. Unfortunately, I was not positioned right and was well aware of it, but the opening presented less resistance just as I persisted, and I almost found myself depositing my warm load of semen in a very new and unfamiliar place.

She quickly said, 'That is the wrong hole.' "I know", I replied. She said, ‘That I do not share, that hole with anyone’.

Another time we both had showered together, and I was teasing her pussy with my finger, and she was enjoying it very much and I mistake slipped into her butt hole very gently and it took her awhile to say anything after awhile we both got out and dried off and we both crawled in bed and I was enjoying giving her oral sex and I after awhile was tiring a bit and I gently licked her butt hole by mistake and then I then tried to stick my tongue in every so lightly, and in a teasing way and she was enjoying it very much, soon I felt her tense up and had a great organism! Afterwards I ask her if she was all right and she replied that she was. So, I asked her why she allowed me to try that, and she said that my finger and tongue was not as thick as my cock! Now every time we shower together, she will allow me, to lick and tongue her pussy and she usually always has an organism! She still will not accommodate my cock! Often my wife is very straight but she can enjoyed doing this. Surprised the hell out of me!

KDaddy23
Nov 15, 2021, 3:03 PM
Yes. In all but one situation, the request was a surprise and with the one girlfriend I had, she said that she loved it in the ass. With some girls, um, well, I fucked them in the wrong hole and they mentioned it afterward - oops, sorry about that! They didn't complain so much but made sure I got into the right hole going forward. I was joking around with my poly girlfriend/wife one day and said that if she kept messing with me, I was gonna fuck her in the ass... and she said, "Okay, let's go do that!" and headed to the bedroom. After getting everything ready, she was like a wild thing as she probably broke her personal record for orgasms and I didn't as much fuck her as she was slamming her ass onto me and harder than I would have fucked her. Later, she said that she was sore and that we had to do it again - and soon.

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 17, 2021, 7:36 PM
One night the wife and I were playing around, and I was rock hard, poking away between her cheeks, as if I were going to enter her pussy from behind. Unfortunately, I was not positioned right and was well aware of it, but the opening presented less resistance just as I persisted, and I almost found myself depositing my warm load of semen in a very new and unfamiliar place.

She quickly said, 'That is the wrong hole.' "I know", I replied. She said, ?That I do not share, that hole with anyone?.

WTF, Fred_Bice? :eek2: This looks more than a little familiar.

Somebody I know wrote the following and it appeared just a couple of posts above yours.

"I know", I replied...

What the hell kind of blatant idiocy are you practicing? I realize that many of us have had similar experiences, but Jesus Christ -- could you possibly be more fake?

Rick469
Nov 17, 2021, 11:53 PM
Said...

Baby, would you help me with my fantasy.???
Depends on what it is? I've been reading erotica and I love the idea that has me wanting it bad!!!
Which is???
2 guys having sex and me watching! Ok but I don't know 2 gay guys. NO!!! I WANT YOU to have sex with another guy in front of me!! So I can watch you two make out, foreplay and fuck each other....
Please!!!!!!

new day
Nov 18, 2021, 5:17 PM
I have never asked a woman for anal. I can take it or leave it. It always seemed kind of awkward. But, to answer your question, I have had four women in my life ask for anal. The first time I was about 20 and dating a slightly older woman. She was a great teacher to a very na?ve guy. When she proposed anal, I told her that I'd give it a try if it was her fantasy. The reality wasn't nearly as good as her fantasy. She wasn't relaxed to start. When she finally did relax, I slid in all the way quickly. Because of my length and girth, it was an awful experience for her. My second attempt with a woman didn't go much better. It wasn't until the third different woman that things worked out well. She had plenty of experience with anal and loved it. Because she got a lot of satisfaction from it, I enjoyed the experience too. The last woman was my wife. We had been married for several years when she broached the subject of trying anal. Since it was her fantasy, I told her I'd try, but that if it wasn't good for her, we'd stop. It turned out ok, but she decided it wasn't something she thought was overly arousing. Give her credit, she tried and was open to experimenting. She was glad she tried.

redngoldpride
Nov 18, 2021, 5:53 PM
Yes , and have had some tell me that they wanted me do itto their bf/husband also , had a beautiful aunt ask me if I would butt fuck her

Road Warrior
Nov 19, 2021, 2:33 PM
" I want you to fuck my ass "........

Just curious how many of you might have had this happen.
A while back I had posted a thread asking if your wife/girlfriend would do anal and if she would, does she really enjoy it ?
and from the responses that were posted, most were positive saying yes she does enjoy it.
So that started me wondering, does she enjoy it to the point that she's came to you and asked for it ? No foreplay or anything, just hanging out, maybe watching tv or something.....and out of the clear blue, she asks you to fuck her ass.
It's happened that way to me a few times.......and it's a real turn on.....

Yes, when I was in college back in the 1970's I worked part time in a bank as a teller. I drove a woman from there home frequently after our evening shift. She invited me up to her apartment a few times, but I declined as I was extremely busy writing a senior paper/thesis. Finally, I accepted her invitation, which was basically an invitation to fuck her.

For our second encounter, she turned to me and asked:

"Will you fuck me in the ass? My ex boyfriend thought it was dirty, and wouldn't fuck me there. Please fuck me in the ass."

She didn't need to ask me twice. I had never done that but was all in immediately. All she had for lube was some Vaseline. We lubed her asshole and my cock, and then I entered her and proceeded to fuck her in the ass. She started breathing heavily and moaning as soon as I started fucking her. It felt dirty and raunchy to me and I totally loved it. After a while, she had a screaming, moaning, shuddering climax that I had never seen before. I climaxed as well, and filled her asshole with a big load of cum.

I had no idea that her line would become a premise for cheesy 80's anal sex movies later.

I had a regular girlfriend at my college at the time that was very vanilla. So, I kept her as a side piece, since she was pretty kinky. Anal and oral were her strongly preferred sexual acts. She also was the first woman that let me shave her pussy.

She also had a rape fantasy, but I wouldn't go there.

So, she provided a nice introduction to anal sex for me. __PRESENT

Modude
Nov 19, 2021, 2:46 PM
Yes, when I was in college back in the 1970's I worked part time in a bank as a teller. I drove a woman from there home frequently after our evening shift. She invited me up to her apartment a few times, but I declined as I was extremely busy writing a senior paper/thesis. Finally, I accepted her invitation, which was basically an invitation to fuck her.

"Will you fuck me in the ass? My ex boyfriend thought it was dirty, and wouldn't fuck me there. Please fuck me in the ass."

She didn't need to ask me twice. I had never done that but was all in immediately. All she had for lube was some Vaseline. We lubed her asshole and my cock, and then I entered her and proceeded to fuck her in the ass. She started breathing heavily and moaning as soon as I started fucking her. It felt dirty and raunchy to me and I totally loved it. After a while, she had a screaming, moaning, shuddering climax that I had never seen before. I climaxed as well, and filled her asshole with a big load of cum.

I had no idea that her line would become a premise for cheesy 80's anal sex movies later.

I had a regular girlfriend at my college at the time that was very vanilla. So, I kept her as a side piece, since she was pretty kinky. Anal and oral were her strongly preferred sexual acts. She also was the first woman that let me shave her pussy.

Sounds like an awesome experience !!! I'm envious lol .....

Modude
Nov 20, 2021, 8:48 AM

Re -reading this post reminded me of things my wife would say during anal, such as " wanting to get my ass fucked makes me feel like such a dirty slut !!" and while I was fucking her ass it would be " I'm such a dirty little whore, I love getting my ass fucked "....... and she would have multiple orgasms.
It was like having anal sex caused her to let go of her inhibitions and heiped her discover her true sexual nature because she eventually told me that she wanted to experiment with women.......which she did and she now considers herself bi.......

Rvdude05
Nov 20, 2021, 1:02 PM
My best buddy! He always wanted me to fuck his ass, especially after I gave him a good blowjob!

Road Warrior
Nov 20, 2021, 5:01 PM
Sounds like an awesome experience !!! I'm envious lol .....

Yes, it was hot. Even more so in the rear view mirror.

I should have kept it going for a while longer that I did.........__PRESENT

Modude
Nov 20, 2021, 5:15 PM
My best buddy! He always wanted me to fuck his ass, especially after I gave him a good blowjob!

I hope you gave him what he wanted !!!

Mike29
Nov 23, 2021, 8:54 PM
The original topic is: Has your Wife/GF ever came to you and said ... I want you to fuck my ass?

I have to say that my EX never wanted me to even touch anywhere near down there and up until a few years ago, only a few women ever asked me.

Now today, it seems very common for women to ask/demand even.

My current GF (while not a swinger or into group play) has opened something new for me. In the past I wasn't exactly a huge fan of anal sex (giving or receiving), it was never something I did regularly ...I'm simply not a fan of pain and less of a fan of the mess.

My current GF is a different story, she loves being Rimmed (or annalingus as the hipsters call it). I'm open to it as long as the person is clean, and luckily for her she is very. She has a bidet at her home (and now mine) and she's very clean and now has an enema kit installed in her shower (thanks to another post on this sight) that she uses on herself and me (to my surprising delight). We haven't got into using toys (on her or me) yet, or pegging but I see how that could be in my future.

Times are changing...embrassons le changement!

marine20
Nov 24, 2021, 8:26 AM
one time my wife said exactly that. she was seeing a dom every sunday , that would give her an enema , tie her up, spank her , then fuck her mouth , pussy and finally her ass . he would always end up in her ass , and that is where he left his cum. his ass training made her very good at being an ass whore. i would always fuck her pussy , then one day when she came home from her boyfriends house , she said , '' i want you to fuck my ass ''. i was a little surprised , since i was large , and she was always afraid to ass fuck me. anyway ,the ass training paid off, i fucked her whore ass like a champ , and she took it like the good whore that she was . sometimes a wife like mine , can be a dirty slut , given the right circumstances .

Diane215656
Nov 24, 2021, 10:47 AM
Several BBW gf's that asked for it...all loved it!

thickneasy
Nov 24, 2021, 4:48 PM
Yup and she got mad when when I pulled it out lol

Christopher South
Nov 26, 2021, 6:11 PM
Tried anal with my wife years ago. I was inexperienced with it and just tried to push into her. It was a no-go and my wife said anal was gross. Never tried it again.

Years later my wife found out that I had sex with a guy. As part of our marriage counseling, we had to be honest and she asked me what we did. I told her we exchanged oral and anal. A few months later we were having sex and she just whispered in my ear "I want you to put it in my ass." Since I had more experience by then I did it right. When we were finished she said it was the most erotic thing she had ever done.

Few days later she asked me to find a shopping web site she had been on but couldn't find it. I told her I'd try. Looked in her search history and saw she had been searching oral and anal sex and watching videos.

Cleanshaven69
Jan 8, 2022, 9:47 AM
When we were first married, wife and I tried anal once, and she said never again. I enjoyed anal play long before we got married. Thru the years I was able to rim her with her having multiple orgasms. I asked her if she would peg me if I bought a belt for our dildos, she said yes. But when it came in and she saw it she changed her mind. Next best thing I thought up was I strapped the harness to bottom cross post on bed, told wife if she wanted to be rimmed, she would have to push me to bury dildo in my ass. I didn't have to ask twice. Her feet were on my shoulders and pushing hard. She had that dildo balls deep in my ass.

Modude
Jan 8, 2022, 11:39 AM
Sounds like most of you have had great experiences doing anal with your wife/girlfriend and /or, fuckbuddy.
Even though anal has been part of our sex life for over 35 years, I still have to remind myself to go slow, get her tight hole opened a little and use lots of lube, because for me it's such a turn on for her to ask for an assfuck, I tend to rush things at times. But.....when I do everything like I should and get my cock buried in her ass ?....she starts saying things like " oh yeah baby fuck my ass, come on, FUCK IT !!!, I'm such a little whore, I love feeling your cock in my ass, giving it a good fuck !!!" , " come on baby, POUND MY HOLE !!!!! "........and I do, filling her ass with my load, after I pull out she'll SLOWLY push my load out of her slightly gaping hole, letting it trickle down.......

centillini
Jan 8, 2022, 11:45 AM
I had a lady I dated few times, after we got home from a date, she got me naked and stroked me teasing, asking what I would do to please her, she said "Eat my ass", I said I would, next thing I knew I was tongue deep in her ass her cumming on my face, then she made me shoot and eat it.

Modude
Jan 8, 2022, 11:57 AM
I had a lady I dated few times, after we got home from a date, she got me naked and stroked me teasing, asking what I would do to please her, she said "Eat my ass", I said I would, next thing I knew I was tongue deep in her ass her cumming on my face, then she made me shoot and eat it.

Mmmmm ......hot

mwm60fr
Jan 8, 2022, 1:52 PM
Rick469, did you ever do it for her. That would be so nice if my wife ask me to do that.