PDA

View Full Version : RV travels....

Rvdude05
Nov 4, 2021, 1:36 PM
Anyone have a good travel tale? I was in an RV park, Lincoln City, Oregon and noticed the guy parked next to me was sitting in his lawn chair, naked and stroking a nice hard cock. I sat there in my RV drinking coffee and enjoyed watching him. I saw his whole body stiffen, and his cock shoot 6 or seven squirts into the air.... that turned me on. I went for a shower , in the park shower room, and left the curtain open, while I stroked and got myself hard. The guy that I watched earlier, entered and stopped by my stall and watched me jerk myself. He got hard and asked if he could help with that. I nodded, and he went directly for my cock, popped it in his mouth. I gave him a mouthfull, and afterwards said stop by my RV, I'm alone this weekend. Needless to say, we had a wonderful weekend, sucking and fucking....

KDaddy23
Nov 5, 2021, 3:14 PM
I've had a few experiences while traveling on the road. My most memorable one was taking a bus ride from Salt Lake City back home and winding up sitting next to a guy who made the very long trip exciting. I think we were maybe an hour out of SLC and we'd been talking about general stuff when he just came out and said, "Hey, look, I need something and I think you can help me!" I asked how I could help him and he responded by saying, "I wanna suck your cock... and I'm pretty sure you won't mind!" I admired his boldness... and wow. In between sneaking in sex - oral - in the back of the bus, there were a couple of women traveling together who "caught" us and wanted to join our party. It was bold and daring doing this on a bus full of people. At a rest stop and as I was getting off to stretch my legs, the driver gave me a look that said that he knew what was going on back there along with a sly smile; I was sure we were gonna get thrown off the bus or something like that but he just nodded and said we'll be back on the road in 30 minutes. I suspected that he might have wanted a blow job - and I would have given him one but he didn't ask and I didn't offer.

My "traveling partner" had bottles of a drink made out of passionflower; I don't know what was in it but drinking it didn't exactly get me high but I was totally relaxed and chilled out and seemed to enhance my senses a bit as we'd take turn sucking each other off. I can't begin to think about how many times he made me cum in the four days it took to get back east and I sure don't remember how many times I felt his cock pumping his very tasty spunk into my mouth. It was heavenly and he had the "perfect" dick to suck; not too long or thick and with a decent-sized knob. We parted ways in Philly and I was very sad about that but I was grateful since, before I'd gotten on the bus, I had been wondering how I was going to keep myself occupied during the cross-country trip.

DD788Snipe
Nov 10, 2021, 2:38 AM
Love Lincoln City. Haven't been there in 4 years. That's a hot story.

Jozyxt
Nov 13, 2021, 4:09 PM
There are a few gay nudist RV parks in Texas. I have not visited one but if I ever go solo camping in that direction I might stop by for night to get my cock sucked.