PDA

View Full Version : Boys Club locker room

Rvdude05
Nov 3, 2021, 1:57 PM
When I was younger, I enjoyed swimming at the boys club. It was always in the nude, and I enjoyed staring at all the cocks. Our swim instructor had a large cock, and I would stare at it often. One day, he invited me to his office for a chat.... he sat on the corner of his desk, his cock was semi-hard. I was staring at it when he asked if i liked cock. I told him that I did. He began to stroke it, and he got bigger. He invited me to play with it and i did. When he told me to suck his cock, i put it in my mouth and sucked him off. Suddenly he filled my mouth with cum, and I swallowed it all.... I sucked him many times afterward. Once in the shower room, I was staring at a man who had a large cock, he took me by the hand and walked me to a bathroom stall, where he let me suck him off. I loved being the clubs blow boy, the word spread fast and I had many cocks to suck, sometimes one after another..... still love cocks...

KDaddy23
Nov 3, 2021, 3:44 PM
I happened to live close to the Boy's Club that didn't have a pool but it's location was perfect for guys to go behind the building to suck and fuck; chances were pretty good that if you went to the Boy's Club, you didn't go there to do much of the stuff they offered. They had pool tables and other such games... and losers would find themselves paying off bets by sucking dick or being fucked and I was pretty sure that a lot of the guys who lost did it on purpose. Still, the back of the building was perfect because it was dangerous to go back there since there was an old quarry back there as well. It was fenced off with warning signs all over the place... not that it stopped anyone from going back there and taking care of business. I didn't spend much time back there but I knew a lot of guys who did.

The place to go to get lots of dick was the YMCA and especially if you didn't mind older cock all that much or certain older guys just coming over in the locker room and just going for what they knew and, yeah, you knew if you saw them coming, you knew what they wanted from you so there wasn't much of a need to ask.

DMercator
Nov 3, 2021, 4:01 PM
I'm a firm believer that adults... coaches, priests, parents... messing with kids is wrong. It can fuck a kid up for life. Having said that, I also have to admit that I enjoy reading and hearing from people that had and enjoyed experiences when they were young.

Swim coach tells me he's messed with one of his boys and I want to report him to the authorities. Guy says his swim coach sat around naked and invited him to suck his cock when you was younger how much he enjoyed it, and I'm horny and begging for details.

tenni
Nov 3, 2021, 9:00 PM
More statutory rape stories of boys under the legal age to consent. Rule 3 broken again.

I agree with DMercator about rape of children and even adults.

This past week,NHL hockey player, Kyle Beach told the world that he was the young hockey player who was sexually assaulted and The Chicago Black Hawks did nothing about the assault because they were working/hoping to win the Stanley Cup in the next three weeks. This happened ten years ago.

Now, the ca ca has hit the fan with coaches, executive resigning.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/gary-bettman-sexual-assault-investigation-chicago-nhl-1.6233056

its just me
Nov 4, 2021, 8:49 AM
I remember going to a YMCA when I was in scouting. We would swim naked but the adults had bathing suits on. I was always enjoyed the line up on the side of the pool before we went in. I did my best to show off but it never lead to anything:(.

Cum1st
Nov 4, 2021, 12:23 PM
I can remember admiring cocks in the school and Y locker rooms, but worrying about someone noticing I was staring made it difficult. Maybe it was for the good. Having the only hardon in the room would have been heavy on me in that homophobic time.

Rvdude05
Nov 4, 2021, 1:00 PM
We had a pool room, too. Guys would often play for blow jobs. There was a large closet in the room, where you could go, and pay your debt. Sometimes, I would enter the closet, and wait for two to enter. I'd suck them both....

DMercator
Nov 4, 2021, 4:42 PM
I can remember admiring cocks in the school and Y locker rooms, but worrying about someone noticing I was staring made it difficult. Maybe it was for the good. Having the only hardon in the room would have been heavy on me in that homophobic time.

I wondered about that as I was reading some of the replies. I grew up in a small town in the Southeast and having it known I enjoyed sucking a cock would have made laugh a living hell. I'm sure there were plenty of guys that would have let me, but they'd be the same guys that publicly humiliated or just beat the shit out of me at school.

louther
Nov 5, 2021, 1:03 PM
More statutory rape stories of boys under the legal age to consent. Rule 3 broken again.

He doesn’t say how old he was in his memory so he may have been old enough to consent. The assumption in most forums and websites is that 18 is the legal age and that?s not always true. In my state age of consent is 16, and is also still the most common age. It is also the age of consent in most Western Countries. However, years ago the age of consent could?ve been 14 that was common for some years too. I won?t go into it heavily but there?s also ?gap years? that make it legal if the parties are close in age i.e. a 16 yr old with a 14 yr old would be acceptable in states with laws like this. I would agree that it’s generally not OK for adults to take advantage of kids.

There are kids out there though that know what they want. I read many stories here about guys knowing they wanted to play with a neighbor or coach or whatever who knows if that?s right or wrong. I can say for myself I was introduced to sucking cock when I was real young by another minor he was 13 so legally not a crime. It made me like it though and I loved playing with him we sucked cock daily and often more than once a day lol. That led me to later desire playing with others. I can think back to being about 10-11 and hoping an older man would see me on my bike and ask me to come inside to show me his dick and play with me. I knew I wanted it, I knew it was wrong, I knew if I got caught I?d be dead at home too. None of that stopped my desire and I also know had it happened I?d have loved it, went back for more and never told a soul lol!

So is it wrong to tell that story? In my opinion in a forum on a site like this, I?d say it?s to be expected and is accepted. How else do we talk about it? This site allows many closeted but men to get advice, tell their story and learn from others. Sometimes it also fuels a hard on and leads to some good stroking I?m sure but what?s wrong with that?

guywholikesboth
Nov 5, 2021, 4:12 PM
I swam at the Flatbush boys club we swam naked I was about 11 with a friend in the shower he asked if I wanted to do what guys do to girls I said what he said laydown he played with his cock and got it hard he got on top of me and stuck it between my legs and started to hump me I liked the way it felt he then said your turn he laid down I was hard from him humping me I got on top of him and started to hump him after a while I got a tingling sensation and moved faster it got more enjoyable my first time I came but to young to shoot. It was the only time we did it but I enjoyed looking at all the cocks from then on.

delpark
Nov 5, 2021, 6:20 PM

I agree with DMercator about rape of children and even adults.

This past week,NHL hockey player, Kyle Beach told the world that he was the young hockey player who was sexually assaulted and The Chicago Black Hawks did nothing about the assault because they were working/hoping to win the Stanley Cup in the next three weeks. This happened ten years ago.

Now, the ca ca has hit the fan with coaches, executive resigning.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/gary-bettman-sexual-assault-investigation-chicago-nhl-1.6233056

What is Rule 3 and where do I find it to read it myself?

KDaddy23
Nov 5, 2021, 6:20 PM
Of course the whole moral thing comes up - again. But if that's the way things went down, that's what happened and you can't change it and the fact of the matter is that those laws, while having a purpose, do get ignored. It is, in fact, how and why many of us are bisexual and if we can't come to this place and talk about it - and without being constantly reminded of the laws - then where can we go? Who can we, in essence, talk to about the things that changed our lives in either very good or even bad ways? Yes, I agree that adults forcing themselves on youngsters is totally uncool but, at the same time, I know and accept that, like it or not, it happens and, yes, some of us grew up and got that taste for dick from someone much older than we are... and it didn't matter one bit. And it's not like any of us who have gotten "older dick" doesn't know the deal about that because we do... and it was what it was. It is, for me, exactly why one of the three preferences I have is that the other guy has to be of legal age to consent to sex and this kind of sex; otherwise, no deal. It might be fun... but not worth spending time in prison for.

But if it happened in someone's past, what's the point in mentioning how illegal it was for it to happen? It happened. Didn't seem to turn out badly for those of us who got some adult dick. It's a part of what made us bisexual in a lot of situations. Just as immoral as being bisexual is or, really, indulging in the homosexual side of things. Because it already happened, citing the law changes nothing. There are those of us who feel such interactions are just totally fucked up. Understandable. Okay to add their objections to conversations like this because it is allowed and a part of the whole bisexual conversation. This is one of those things that falls under, "no harm, no foul" and despite what the law says. Just the way it is and the way it's always been. I've felt that when I sucked my first dick - and an adult one - way back in 1964 - even if the man had been arrested for it, it wouldn't change the fact that I sucked his dick... and it was the greatest thing since sliced bread for me. And the biggest thrill was knowing that I did something I shouldn't have done and, yeah, "got away" with it. The question that should be asked is does anyone who has had adult dick really feels bad about getting it both then and now. Many of us just don't feel bad about it nor do we regret it. As adults, it's something that we wouldn't do... still doesn't change whatever we did when we were young and if it didn't get or make us all fucked up, then no harm, no foul. I learned that where I live and at the time, the legal age of consent was 10 and I was just a few weeks from my 10th birthday. Close enough for government work. I consented. It happened and more than once with adults. Morally wrong. Exciting and pleasurable as it gets being a very bad boy.

Just a part of why I am the way I am and the same with everyone else who participated in some law breaking. This is something that we must not only understand but grudgingly accept about bisexuality in males because they're acts that defined and shaped our bisexuality. This is something that we must understand and grudgingly accept that this is just human behavior that happens despite any laws that prohibit it. If you object to it, that's fine but if you can't understand or accept that at the time the "crime" was committed those of us involved just didn't mind that it happened, well, I don't know what to tell you. It happened. Can't do shit about it. In my case, every adult cock I sucked? The men attached to them are a long time dead. I wanted to suck them. They didn't force me to do it and I wasn't harmed in any way because it happened. I know what the law says where I live and, as an adult, there is no way in hell that I'd give a 14 year old my dick to suck. None.

But it again doesn't change the fact that I sucked adult dick... and had fun doing it and, yes, breaking whatever laws existed. It was what it was. No harm, no foul. Human nature just trumps the laws of man. Nothing to be done about it other than to not go there being an adult in the here and now. This stuff teaches us some shit about being male and bisexual and we can all learn from it whether we object to such things or not. Being able to talk about it, more often than not, makes the person talking about feel pretty good to talk about it and that, I think, has greater importance than giving them shit about how they shouldn't have done it. They knew it then and now... and they did it. Enjoyed the shit out of it. Even naughtier than having sex with one your peers which, um, that's not allowed, either according to our morality. I did it. Knew I shouldn't. Didn't really care about the trouble that could appear and the reality is that I sucked adults dicks... and the only thing that happened is I got a mouthful of sperm. I grew up to be well-adjusted despite my sexuality. It's a law that, again, as an adult, I wouldn't break for any reason. Cannot ever change what I did - or what any of us did - back in the day. Really a major part of the dynamic concerning male bisexuality even though it's morally and legally some fucked up shit. Kinda fucked to say that, at the time, if you didn't mind, it didn't matter because like it or not, that's how shit just happened for a lot of us. We didn't mind. We wanted to do it. Didn't get harmed in any way for doing it... unless the guy's sperm tasted shitty.

You either can deal with someone's past... or you can't. Fine. This is why this place exists so we can talk about it and even object to stuff. Because one of the worst things a bisexual gets to experience is being this way... and there's no one they can talk to about it. That kind of mental suffering is, in my opinion, greater and more damaging that having sucked a dick that, by law, shouldn't have been sucked. So now it becomes a matter of which thing carries the greatest import to someone - the law or their sense of self and well-being? We know what those who'd object might answer this question but for those of us who did it? We're okay with ourselves about it. And we can come here and talk to others about it since it takes away a lot of the mental and emotional angst about being bisexual in the first place.

marine20
Nov 5, 2021, 6:48 PM
i agree 100% with louther .

dan.woodlawn
Nov 5, 2021, 6:51 PM
What is Rule 3 and where do I find it to read it myself?

Delpark, when you create a post these items are posted for you to read and conform. This is a touchy area...I was 12 and enjoyed the attention at the time. I liked servicing my friends, but it was forced. the reality of it, is that in todays context, it makes it "ok" when its not, even if its wanted by the child. The child is not fully able to consent and therefore, not able to make the decision.58481. I would agree these stories should be removed as it is customary in many forums. Additionally, the information is already available in other posts.

tenni
Nov 6, 2021, 6:50 AM
In Canada the statutory rape issue of both participants are under the age of consent.(in most North American countries and states the age of consent is 16 but some states have a lower age of consent).

In Canada ,statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual activity (intercourse, blow jobs etc.) with a person under age 16. There are two close in age exemptions. One allows a minor aged 12 or 13 to consent to sexual congress with an individual less then two years older.

i.e. if the minor is 12 or 13 it is not statutory rape in Canada if the older child is under two years difference A 12 year old may consent to having sex when the other minor is under 14. The younger person may not consent to having sex with anyone over 14.(even if they want sex)

It is a bit confusing to me but there it is.

Good points Dan

With reference to posting about children having sex....just don't post such topics... The original owner(Drew) was concerned about posting anything about children is forbidden due to US laws and connecting this site to being shut down due to children being discussed in any sexual reference. I'm sure that Drew was not wanting to shut down discussions as rule 3 is in part about freedom expression.. i.e. statutory rape laws etc. There you are though. He posted on the site about the rules and children discussions. Drew was a Canadian and so is this site but the US threatens by merely its existence

delpark
Nov 7, 2021, 1:23 AM
Delpark, when you create a post these items are posted for you to read and conform. This is a touchy area...I was 12 and enjoyed the attention at the time. I liked servicing my friends, but it was forced. the reality of it, is that in todays context, it makes it "ok" when its not, even if its wanted by the child. The child is not fully able to consent and therefore, not able to make the decision.58481. I would agree these stories should be removed as it is customary in many forums. Additionally, the information is already available in other posts.

Close, but not quite accurate. I created this post without those items displaying. I believe you meant creating a thread. If one does not start threads then it may be possible the rules are not as readily apparent. I searched for the rules, came up empty until I looked into creating a thread. I have not created thread on this site, ever.

I not saying I disagree with the intent of the said rule. I wanted to read it myself and not rely on someone's interpretation. I thank you for providing me the necessary clue where to find it. Perhaps it needs to be displayed in a more prominent fashion.

void()
Nov 7, 2021, 8:07 AM
These are found explicitly above the text input box for posting. Do believe they are quite specific, explicit as far as rules go, too. Please see the emphasis I added to be sure of "where the rules are".