PDA

View Full Version : stretching

Billerz
Oct 27, 2021, 2:30 PM
I like to get spun and put huge dildo in my ass makes me cum so hard!58438

Tight1-4u
Oct 27, 2021, 4:23 PM
I use toys regularly to keep my pussy ready to take my guys.. usually 3-4 times a week I will get my favorite toy and have a 30-45 min workout.. keeping me ready to accept any of my guys painlessly and effortlessly.. I am still tight to give them the pleasure they want but ready to take it the way they want!! It also makes it way more pleasurable for me as there is no pain and I don’t need to take the time to adjust.. just lube me up and I slide right on and am ready to get pounded..

cornholejoe
Oct 27, 2021, 5:23 PM
just as long as you dont do it too much

Neonaught
Oct 28, 2021, 10:26 AM
I use toys regularly to keep my pussy ready to take my guys.. usually 3-4 times a week I will get my favorite toy and have a 30-45 min workout.. keeping me ready to accept any of my guys painlessly and effortlessly.. I am still tight to give them the pleasure they want but ready to take it the way they want!! It also makes it way more pleasurable for me as there is no pain and I don’t need to take the time to adjust.. just lube me up and I slide right on and am ready to get pounded..

Good man! I love it when my bottoms arrive predilated and ready for me to get balls deep without 20 minutes of prepping them!.

LVTOGP
Oct 28, 2021, 4:32 PM
Is there really a too much? Like too often or too wide? I have a 1”-4” trainer and still have yet to have any issues