PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to everyone...

deremarc
Oct 16, 2006, 3:44 PM
This is not really a thread you need to respond to, but you may if you want...

I want to say a really really big thank you to all of you that have responded to my posts in the last several months...

This journey I have been on has been a tough one for me...and it seems somewhat ironic, and also a HUGE blessing that the best support I have gotten through this time is from a bisexual site...and i am straight...

When I came here, I was just looking for answers, trying to find out more about bisexuality, wanting to understand my husband, to read other's stories...since he wouldn't talk to me...

I never expected to find such acceptance here...I was so worried I would be an "outsider"....

I didn't know much when I came here, but I can tell you that (as far as the people I have had interaction with goes) you are one of the most accepting and welcoming group of people I have ever met...

Thanks again! :)

(not to seem a mush...i am one of those people who very rarely cry...but I have tears of thankfulness in my eyes as I write this....I can't even come close in words to what it means to me to have support and encouragement from you guys)

canuckotter
Oct 16, 2006, 8:51 PM
(not to seem a mush...i am one of those people who very rarely cry...but I have tears of thankfulness in my eyes as I write this....I can't even come close in words to what it means to me to have support and encouragement from you guys)
You could bake us cookies... *hopeful look* :tong: (Sorry. I'll try to contain my silliness for a minute. :) )

I know what you mean about this site... I've been all over the internet for over a decade now and I've never seen any site so filled with wonderful, understanding people. Even though I never seem to have time lately to hang out and read through all the topics (making an exception tonight) I keep coming back and doing my best to skim things, because it's just so welcoming... There are some truly amazing people hanging out on here. I'd honestly rank Bisexual.com and its members as one of the best examples of the sort of positive community creation that the Internet is capable of. It makes me happy every time I load the page. :)

bim4mmf
Oct 16, 2006, 8:52 PM
Good luck to you. Many of us, or proably most of us who have or still come to this site, have posted for advice and gotten help tenfold. its that outpouring of support that makes this a great site. We are happy to help others

mistymockingbird
Oct 16, 2006, 10:48 PM
Support comes in strange places sometimes. I'm glad you've found some here. Good luck with everything.

shameless agitator
Oct 17, 2006, 4:50 AM
Glad we could help. stop by any time.

wanderingrichard
Oct 17, 2006, 10:56 PM
awww, hon, thanx for being so sweet...you're makin us misty here.....but , yeah, it's home for a great lot of people, of all walks of life..come back, dive in , have fun, we don't and wont bite, unless you want us too .. :bigrin: