PDA

View Full Version : Electrosex/Estim anyone?

Neonaught
Oct 23, 2021, 11:08 AM
I have been reading about electrosex recently and purchased a Zeus Powerbox that should arrive by Thursday. I've used a TENS unit once before recovering from shoulder surgery but it never did much for my shoulder. Does anyone have any experiences and advice to share about this?

happymouthandtongue
Oct 23, 2021, 9:56 PM
I use my TENS unit a lot, love the different settings. Never fails to cause me to produce a lot of very tasty precum and when I do cum, it’s with a bang and I squirt more cum. You’ll like it, try all the sensation settings and intensity settings. Try it on your asshole and nipples.

dicktrobing
Oct 24, 2021, 3:32 AM
I have been reading about electrosex recently and purchased a Zeus Powerbox that should arrive by Thursday. I've used a TENS unit once before recovering from shoulder surgery but it never did much for my shoulder. Does anyone have any experiences and advice to share about this?

Quite a few times, just love electrified butt plugs and urethra sound

Switch53
Oct 24, 2021, 9:34 AM
I would suggest not putting it on both nipples at the same time as it can cause a problem with your heart.

Neonaught
Oct 24, 2021, 11:21 AM
I would suggest not putting it on both nipples at the same time as it can cause a problem with your heart.

I saw that mentioned in the instructions. They said not on chest or head. Like I would shcock my own head! LOL

Cum1st
Oct 24, 2021, 10:22 PM
Sounds like something I'd have been interest in at an earlier time. I've got an implanted defibrillator just in case my abused heart takes vengeance on me.

I'm to avoid electromagnetic interference. I'm not to go near induction furnaces melting many tons of iron, be within a few feet of very large electric motors when running, and when welding I need to keep cables and the arc at least two feet from the device. I'm also to wear gloves when reaching into the four hundred eighty volt electrical cabinets. I don't miss being around the 900v furnace power supplies with banks of capacitors larger than brief cases. As for standing on the top of an iron furnace with my boot soles getting gummy to change a leaking lid lift cylinder I only miss the comradery of the team effort...

I'd be vicariously interested in you guy's electro-sexual experiences.

Neonaught
Oct 25, 2021, 9:04 AM
I tried it briefly yesterday. It produced no sensation at the weak setting and too much at the strong setting. On high it felt almost as painful as getting a tattoo and I never got erect as a result. This is going to take some more reading and work.

needalittle05
Oct 25, 2021, 2:32 PM
Have tried using a TENS unit, felt good at various setting but never got erect or had an orgasm when doing it. still use it once in a while but results are always the same. any hints to improve results?

Neonaught
Oct 26, 2021, 11:12 AM
My first attempt was using pad electrodes. Next time I plan to use the velcro band electrodes and make sure I am already erect before attaching. Any and all advice is most welcome. I don't want to injure my cock.

cyber6
Jul 17, 2022, 2:28 AM
i have my homemade e-stim / stereostim. Always an HFO. Others can control the box to play with me online

BeauKnerr
Jul 18, 2022, 10:37 PM
I have a lot of experience with E-Stim and rarely fail to achieve an orgasm. In fact, it’s become my primary masturbation method, now that I have perfected the technique that works for me and because it feels SO DAMNED GOOD! There are a lot of variables… electrode type, size, and placement. Then there is the issue of pulse width, frequency and whether they are constant or vary over time. Finally, there is the issue of body orientation, as it can influence the path the current takes and the specific areas stimulated. I have found that slight downward pressure on my cock directs the current in such a way that it concentrates it on the underside of my cock while enveloping my cock as a whole. It can help to lie face down on a bench with my cock hanging over the edge. I place one electrode patch on the underside of my balls and the other on my frenulum just beneath the head of my cock. The attached video shows me experiencing a gut busting orgasm this way. You can’t see the electrodes in this angle, but they are as described above. I have gotten off in so many other ways with EStim, but this method rarely fails. I owned an expensive Sextek ET-312 in the past which was great (but a chore). I am now using a TENS 7000; it’s simple but it does the trick once you figure out what rings your bell.

https://ln5.sync.com/dl/758811040/fsj9cifs-rhxywmri-jbvh8h4m-jjuwcqyc

Neonaught
Jul 19, 2022, 11:07 AM
After watching that I think I'm going to trade up from the cheap Zeus powerbox to the TENS 7000! It's only $31 on Amazon.

BeauKnerr
Jul 19, 2022, 9:07 PM
After watching that I think I'm going to trade up from the cheap Zeus powerbox to the TENS 7000! It's only $31 on Amazon.

The nice thing about a TENS 7000 is that it is developed and sold for therapeutic applications. If anyone happens to find it around the house, you have a legitimate reason to have it. "Oh, yea, my lower back has been really acting up lately and the doc recommended this unit." Very few people would ever suspect a device with wires to be used for sexual gratification. Of course, if you buy any made-for-play electrodes, like an anal electrode (which are AWESOME, by the way), it would be a little harder to justify. "Oh yea, I've been experiencing incontinence and the doc recommended this to firm up the muscles around my bladder." Not quite as believable -- unless you've been pissing the bed, perhaps.

All of that said, don't get caught in the act or the jig is up, like in my case. One time, I had just finished up and was about the put the unit away in my basement gym. My wife walked in unexpectedly and I panicked, quickly tossing my little black bag onto the floor and then pretending to do something else. She has seen my "nearly caught masturbating" face before, so she caught on and walked over and pulled the TENS out of the bag, asking "What the hell?". I made up some bullshit about using it for stimulation to "keep the nerves in the equipment functioning; I'm getting to that age when things stop working like they used to." I had an anal electrode in the bag and as she reached into it again, I grabbed it from her. She tried to grabbed it back and I held onto it. It was a weird fucking incident and we have never discussed it again and she hasn't asked. I'm surprised she wasn't even curious about how it worked since she is a kinky gal. Needless to say, for me, that unit is clearly my "fap box", so I no longer have the luxury of the "therapeutic" cover story. Don't fuck up like I did.

Neonaught
Jul 20, 2022, 10:46 AM
The nice thing about a TENS 7000 is that it is developed and sold for therapeutic applications. If anyone happens to find it around the house, you have a legitimate reason to have it. "Oh, yea, my lower back has been really acting up lately and the doc recommended this unit." Very few people would ever suspect a device with wires to be used for sexual gratification. Of course, if you buy any made-for-play electrodes, like an anal electrode (which are AWESOME, by the way), it would be a little harder to justify. "Oh yea, I've been experiencing incontinence and the doc recommended this to firm up the muscles around my bladder." Not quite as believable -- unless you've been pissing the bed, perhaps.

All of that said, don't get caught in the act or the jig is up, like in my case. One time, I had just finished up and was about the put the unit away in my basement gym. My wife walked in unexpectedly and I panicked, quickly tossing my little black bag onto the floor and then pretending to do something else. She has seen my "nearly caught masturbating" face before, so she caught on and walked over and pulled the TENS out of the bag, asking "What the hell?". I made up some bullshit about using it for stimulation to "keep the nerves in the equipment functioning; I'm getting to that age when things stop working like they used to." I had an anal electrode in the bag and as she reached into it again, I grabbed it from her. She tried to grabbed it back and I held onto it. It was a weird fucking incident and we have never discussed it again and she hasn't asked. I'm surprised she wasn't even curious about how it worked since she is a kinky gal. Needless to say, for me, that unit is clearly my "fap box", so I no longer have the luxury of the "therapeutic" cover story. Don't fuck up like I did.

I'd be interested in the different electrodes you use. Some pictures would be nice if you can. Thanks!