PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you have someone that you can?t say no to??

Tight1-4u
Oct 14, 2021, 1:19 PM
so about 3 years ago I met Terry.. tall dark and very handsome.. hung well 9? and moderately thick.. basically my perfect size!! We got to know each other through a friend of a friend kind of thing.. the first time we met up for sex he fucked me really really good.. so for the next 2-3 months he fucked me very very regularly like basically every other day!! I kinda thought I had found someone that could fall for.. and maybe I did a little.. I also found out what an arrogant ass he was.. very selfish and demanding.. for a while probably like 4-6 months I put up with his shit just to get his dick!! But he got worse.. so I cut him off.. well I thought I did.. now and then he shows up and I can?t help my self.. next thing I know I am naked spreading my legs and letting him fuck me..
last night was one of those times.. he showed up at my door after not seeing him for like 4 months.. not knowing who was knocking I opened the door and he walks straight up and kisses me like I seen him yesterday.. I tell him that this dose not work anymore.. he looks at me and grins and says ahh you can?t tell me no!! I tell him I just did.. then he leans in and kisses my neck!! Fuck I am in trouble now!! Next thing I know I am naked on my back legs spread and he is going in.. god he is good at fucking me!! 2.5 hours later I am a goodie mess full of cum and leaking it everywhere.. all I can think of today is that cock.. I want it, no need it badly!! I need to be full of his cum again!!
So do you have someone like this?? How do you deal with them??

Rest85
Oct 14, 2021, 3:48 PM
so about 3 years ago I met Terry.. tall dark and very handsome.. hung well 9? and moderately thick.. basically my perfect size!! We got to know each other through a friend of a friend kind of thing.. the first time we met up for sex he fucked me really really good.. so for the next 2-3 months he fucked me very very regularly like basically every other day!! I kinda thought I had found someone that could fall for.. and maybe I did a little.. I also found out what an arrogant ass he was.. very selfish and demanding.. for a while probably like 4-6 months I put up with his shit just to get his dick!! But he got worse.. so I cut him off.. well I thought I did.. now and then he shows up and I can?t help my self.. next thing I know I am naked spreading my legs and letting him fuck me..
last night was one of those times.. he showed up at my door after not seeing him for like 4 months.. not knowing who was knocking I opened the door and he walks straight up and kisses me like I seen him yesterday.. I tell him that this dose not work anymore.. he looks at me and grins and says ahh you can?t tell me no!! I tell him I just did.. then he leans in and kisses my neck!! Fuck I am in trouble now!! Next thing I know I am naked on my back legs spread and he is going in.. god he is good at fucking me!! 2.5 hours later I am a goodie mess full of cum and leaking it everywhere.. all I can think of today is that cock.. I want it, no need it badly!! I need to be full of his cum again!!
So do you have someone like this?? How do you deal with them??

Whew! I can tell you this.... I'd love for that post to be my gf typing about how she can't turn down one of her ex boyfriends. Or, I'd love to go to her place one day and hear her confess exactly the things you just posted about how one of her ex's comes around every few months to 'make' her give in to his fine hard dick... Wow...

Anyway, I don't let anyone have my ass, but I have felt pretty much unable to resist sucking any cock that was exposed to me...

Jozyxt
Oct 14, 2021, 4:35 PM
I had a GF like that. We were on the rocks and she was trying to get pregnant so I couldn't leave her. And yet I still couldn't say no to her. As things got worse, she said she was pregnant. I finally talked to a group of friends who set me straight and I broke it off. Somehow she spontaneously aborted. Good riddance.

cornholejoe
Oct 14, 2021, 6:00 PM
i had a girl friend like that but when i thought i had got rid of her she would show up and do whatever i wanted to do to her but she finally got a guy to marry her and she moved away to another state

Tight1-4u
Oct 15, 2021, 1:24 AM
so tonight was round 2.. he shows up at my door.. knocks I thought it was someone else as I had talked to another guy today that was not sure if he could stop by.. so I am basically naked when I open the door.. there he is.. he grins and in his arrogance says you were expecting me.. I tell him no someone different.. but as we are talking I am thinking of him fucking me.. and I start to get hard!! He says you want me and it shows.. dam yes it dose.. he pulls me to Him.. kisses me then kisses my neck.. my mind says well here we go again!! Next thing I am on my bed on my back legs spread and wrapped around him and he is entering me.. he had me on my knees within seconds of entering my home.. on my back putting his cock in me inside of 10 min.. some how he get to me starts kissing me and I can’t say no.. tonight he fucked me non stop for 2 hours.. put me in all the different positions he Used to fuck me in.. cum in me 2 times and made me cum from getting fucked.. god he makes it hard to say no.. I am sure he will be back tomorrow.. I want that cock but I just don’t want him..

Flypaper
Oct 15, 2021, 8:20 AM
I had a longtime GF with whom I had crazy, unfettered sex, including on all surfaces of the house we shared with one other housemate, the the River in town when tubers were floating by, in the car and on the grass next to the hiway, and very often even while I was on the phone with my mum and she’d be in her knees draining my balls. Although we lived together for three years she was unfaithful, often fucking other guys while I was at work or when she went home to visit “family”. Our breakup was pre-ordained, and when she “won” the dog in our separation agreement id go to pick up the puppy for my visitation weekends and we regularly gave each other “dislike fucks” (hate is too strong a word). It took each of us getting new jobs and moving thousands of miles away from each other for our toxic relationship - and incredibly great sex - to end.

Neonaught
Oct 15, 2021, 9:44 AM
Not having a decent nonsexual relationship makes the sex, however good, meaningless. What's the point of a good fuck if it just makes you hate yourself afterwards???

Tight1-4u
Oct 15, 2021, 4:48 PM
Not having a decent nonsexual relationship makes the sex, however good, meaningless. What's the point of a good fuck if it just makes you hate yourself afterwards???

Neon the thing is I don’t hate myself after.. I just don’t like his arrogance.. him knowing that I can’t say no to him.. knowing that all he needs to do is show up and some how get close enough to touch me,, kiss me and he has me!! Don’t get me wrong I love the sex with him.. I love how he is kinda aggressive and takes charge.. he manhandles me moving me kinda pushing me into the positions he wants.. I love the size of his cock.. it stretches me a little.. I get stretched out to fit him.. I feel so full and being 9” he gets in pretty deep which I also love.. he likes to fuck with big long deep strokes again what I love.. he can blow 2-3 loads without stopping.. make me blow my load from just him fucking me.. I love being filled to over full with his cum.. I love the way I feel after he is done.. my body tingling, my pussy feels hollow.. like I am hollow inside!! I am very hot and sweaty.. my body glistening from the sweat!! My throat raspy from is cock.. I am exhausted but alive my senses are on fire!!
I am sub bottom so I love giving control over during sex.. I hate that I have no control over any of it.. or that I can’t I guess say no if I really should.. he knows I can’t and he is so arrogant about it..

hung4you
Oct 21, 2021, 6:02 AM
Neon the thing is I don’t hate myself after.. I just don’t like his arrogance.. him knowing that I can’t say no to him.. knowing that all he needs to do is show up and some how get close enough to touch me,, kiss me and he has me!! Don’t get me wrong I love the sex with him.. I love how he is kinda aggressive and takes charge.. he manhandles me moving me kinda pushing me into the positions he wants.. I love the size of his cock.. it stretches me a little.. I get stretched out to fit him.. I feel so full and being 9” he gets in pretty deep which I also love.. he likes to fuck with big long deep strokes again what I love.. he can blow 2-3 loads without stopping.. make me blow my load from just him fucking me.. I love being filled to over full with his cum.. I love the way I feel after he is done.. my body tingling, my pussy feels hollow.. like I am hollow inside!! I am very hot and sweaty.. my body glistening from the sweat!! My throat raspy from is cock.. I am exhausted but alive my senses are on fire!!
I am sub bottom so I love giving control over during sex.. I hate that I have no control over any of it.. or that I can’t I guess say no if I really should.. he knows I can’t and he is so arrogant about it..

Oh my God, you sound just like me, the part where you said your throat was raspy is how mine feels after a secret buddy and I get together, he fucks me like crazy and his stamina is incredible. One night he shot 4 loads in me and wanted more , I had to tag out as I was so fucking sore. He showered as I recouped in bed came out and his fucking dick was hard as hell so he face fucked my throat spilling his nearly dry orgasm in my mouth. After that my throat hurt in a good way.

Tight1-4u
Oct 23, 2021, 12:42 AM
it has now been 8 days since he showed up on my door step.. he has fucked me every night since.. I am laying here but naked sweating from 3 hours of him pounding my pussy.. he blew 3 huge loads deep in me and I am leaking his cum out of my pussy.. I am exhausted.. I feel so hollow now.. my body feels like I am hollow inside.. my pussy is stretched out to his cock size.. to be honest a couple days ago my pussy was sore from all this pounding.. now I am feeling really good.. my mind is swimming from being in a sexual daze for the last 4 hours.. counting sucking and fore play.. he has become much better at eating me out!!! I cum twice tonight hands free.. we started out bending me over the couch, then to missionary,, then doggy,, then the last hour I was on my stomach with pillows under my hips so my pussy angle was better.. he straddled my legs and leaned over and layer on me as he drove himself into me.. I love it when he chokes me some while fucking me.. tomorrow he is coming around 3pm for the weekend.. he said he is going to fuck me into a sexual coma!! I hope!!!