PDA

View Full Version : Swim Briefs

speedoboxer
Oct 5, 2021, 3:42 PM
Have collected many swim briefs. Like light colored ones to show my cock head while walking on a friendly gay beach. Some of my briefs had liners which I cut out. Curious if anyone else cuts liners out of their swim briefs.

Tj726guy
Oct 5, 2021, 5:38 PM
Ive never thought doing that. Ill give it a go and get back to you

its just me
Oct 6, 2021, 9:00 AM
I was thinking about a regular bathing suit, taking out that liner and then cutting the stitching between the legs and putting some Velcro in where the stitching was. in that way you can have a normal looking bathing suit but after tearing the Velcro apart it can be a short skirt. Easy for your friend to access when your in the sand dunes.

gtxbim
Oct 6, 2021, 10:12 AM
At the gym pool, I like to wear brazilian cut bikinis that show about half my ass - without linings. the material is super thin and super sheer when wet. and the rear is small enough that it can scrunch up into a thong without being overly awkward.

JeffT
Oct 6, 2021, 11:26 AM
I have a pretty big collection of speedo style bikini and thong swimsuits. I always cut out the liner. Much better without all the extra materiel bunched up. Feels better and certainly shows a vpl a lot clearer.

Happy Tongue
Oct 6, 2021, 3:13 PM
A bunch of creative thinkers here. Love it as a voyeur's delight! This is a much better discussion of packages than a transportation trade show!!!

skuz69
Oct 7, 2021, 10:40 PM
Check out speedoforum.org. There are many discussions about cutting out the linings of swim briefs. There are also a lot of photos and stories about speedos.

Tj726guy
Oct 8, 2021, 9:59 AM

Got to be honest, cutting the lining out hasnt made much difference with these