PDA

View Full Version : Do you prefer to blow friends or strangers? (Not a poll.)

michael95404
Sep 30, 2021, 1:43 AM
I'm closeted so I don't suck off friends, even if I trusted them to keep my secret. It would just feel too out for me. I love sucking strangers' cocks though. I love the excitement of being naughty and whorish. I suppose, though, if I met a guy I really, really dug, I'd go for it and even out myself if we became a couple.

What do others think? Do you suck your bowling buddy, for example. Do you suck multiple friends just to be good to you friends? Do you suck co-workers? Or are you more like me?

Warmnsalty
Sep 30, 2021, 7:17 AM
over the years I've had regular suck buddies. The advantage there is someone who's available and ready. I much prefer sucking off strangers, love feeling like a slut and just there to take a guys load. Pre Covid it was easy to find horny biz travelers, nothing better than walking into a hotel room and getting on my knees. I'm not looking for friendship, just hard cocks and yummy loads.

Waylon
Sep 30, 2021, 9:33 AM
I blow strangers since all my friends are straight.

KDaddy23
Sep 30, 2021, 12:21 PM
Once you meet someone and get to know them a little or a lot, are they really still strangers? One night stands are understandable since you may or may not see the guy again but if you got busy with him, it probably wasn't without getting to know him to some extent. Might not be a "real friend" but not totally a stranger? I've blown friends and breaking the "friends don't have sex with each other" rule because it's always better the devil you know than the one you don't so much; they say you should never shit where you eat but realistically, you can "shit" anywhere it's possible. I've never had a friend out me (not that I cared about that); one neighborhood I lived in had a bit of a cock sucking "club" that I stumbled across and a group of six guys who almost routinely spent time having sex in the group and while there were rumors about what they might be doing when they hung out together, they were neither confirmed nor denied so no one really got outed. Some of the other neighbors figured it out... but what happened in our area stayed in our area and the first rule about suck club was not talking about suck club; the way I found out about it was I overheard two of the guys talking about me and whether or not they thought I'd be down for it - then one of them approached me a bit later about it.

I have never had a stranger approach me and ask to do something without me finding out some stuff about him and if I sense that he's trying to bullshit me, no deal but if not, we can do something; he might not exactly be a friend but he's no longer unknown to me so he's technically not a stranger despite some biblical and carnal knowledge.

Rest85
Sep 30, 2021, 12:41 PM
I'm closeted so I don't suck off friends, even if I trusted them to keep my secret. It would just feel too out for me. I love sucking strangers' cocks though. I love the excitement of being naughty and whorish. I suppose, though, if I met a guy I really, really dug, I'd go for it and even out myself if we became a couple.

What do others think? Do you suck your bowling buddy, for example. Do you suck multiple friends just to be good to you friends? Do you suck co-workers? Or are you more like me?

I'm like you. You said it perfectly when you said, "I love the excitement of being naughty and whorish."

I have tried fantasizing about sucking off a friend or two but it doesn't trip my trigger the way sucking off a stranger does. I used to suck cocks at a local rest area. One night a guy got into my car before I knew it was the guy who worked at the convenience store I stopped at regularly. He was very surprised to find out I liked to suck dick. He kept saying, "I never would have guessed!" We did swap bj's but I wasn't nearly as aroused about it as I would have been with a stranger.

No friends for me. I only want stranger's cocks. If I become friends with a guy and the friendship got it's start through sucking his cock, that would be different. Our friendship would be based on the knowledge that I am there to be his cocksucker and that is why we became friends.

dan.woodlawn
Sep 30, 2021, 1:19 PM
I really prefer to give head to friends...guys/girls...I am fine going down to help a buddy out. flexible like that. I like the concept of being a whore, but dont want the consequence of taking unnecessary risk.

michael95404
Sep 30, 2021, 1:34 PM
I really prefer to give head to friends...guys/girls...I am fine going down to help a buddy out. flexible like that. I like the concept of being a whore, but dont want the consequence of taking unnecessary risk.

Interesting. Are you open about your sexuality?

michael95404
Sep 30, 2021, 1:46 PM

Ah, I just remembered that you play duo. I'd *love* to be your friend.

cornholejoe
Sep 30, 2021, 4:52 PM
friends now days of course was strangers at one time

jtowerr
Sep 30, 2021, 6:48 PM
I Had a guy PM me on AFF and when i checked his profile i found out that i know him and he is a long time friend by the info on his profile. I started a conversation and to be honest hoped something would happen. I did not disclose who i was. We never hooked up. I do not plan on outing him but hope the subject comes up some time when we are together.

Christopher South
Sep 30, 2021, 7:18 PM
I won't meet a guy unless I've talked to him for a while. I wouldn't say we are close friends first, just a basic friendship before meeting.

happymouthandtongue
Sep 30, 2021, 7:25 PM
Don’t really have any friends, I a few regulars, but I don’t consider them friends. I prefer strangers I meet at Parker and rest stops. Sometimes I bump in to them again and I suck them again.

Jazminedress
Sep 30, 2021, 7:36 PM
I pefer someone I know and have some kind of relationship with

michael95404
Sep 30, 2021, 9:16 PM
I pefer someone I know and have some kind of relationship with

Gosh you'd make for a good friend. :-)

Jazminedress
Sep 30, 2021, 10:58 PM
Gosh you'd make for a good friend. :-)

Only after I have coffee, before that, I dont people

csreef
Sep 30, 2021, 11:41 PM
I'm going to say NO --

gale_mn
Oct 1, 2021, 6:22 AM
either way is fine cum is cum

dan.woodlawn
Oct 1, 2021, 1:58 PM
Ah, I just remembered that you play duo. I'd *love* to be your friend.
Covid changed things quite a bit...but before covid she has (had?) a friend and we played together.
She is probably open to guy friends solo activity, but not female friend activity first. Still a bit jealousy/self confidence there.

SlowNEZ
Oct 1, 2021, 1:58 PM
My ideal arrangement:
I would first like to know if a guy is bisexual and discreet before I meet him. (That is the difficult part).
Then, if he is my type, I would attempt to befriend him and gradually steer our conversation toward our mutual acceptance of male male intimacy.
So, this would qualify as a stranger, who becomes a friend, who becomes a partner.

jmpstrxxx
Oct 1, 2021, 4:50 PM
I personally would prefer to find a good friend who I could have a social / intimate friendship with. If I could ever find the right guy it would be nice for my wife and I to spend long weekends together. We had a friend who was similar to what we are looking for and it was nice, the problem was that he wasn’t Bi. He didn’t mind if I gave him oral and I didn’t mind if he had sex with my wife. It’s the friendship that me and my wife enjoyed, it made playing so much nicer. Unfortunately most guys are only interested in ‘blow n’ go’. No one wants any form of friendship, which is so sad. I personally am looking for a TOP, but most bisexual men seem to be bottoms, how weird is that. I asked this group about the friendship side and it appears to be the common opinion here that it’s extremely difficult to find, which means you’re limited to ‘blow n’ go’. Take care, hope you have a good weekend

SlowNEZ
Oct 1, 2021, 5:45 PM
I personally am looking for a TOP, but most bisexual men seem to be bottoms, how weird is that. I asked this group about the friendship side and it appears to be the common opinion here that it?s extremely difficult to find, which means you?re limited to ?blow n? go?. Take care, hope you have a good weekend

I would be delighted to be my friends top. Providing that pleasure for him is what friendship is all about. Enjoy your weekend as well. And happy October.

hung4you
Oct 2, 2021, 5:42 AM
Kinda complicated, I been sucking dick for a lot of years and I for one actually prefer someone I know. But that person was a stranger when we met upon for our private play time. After a few playful visits they became regulars friends who we could put the shy card away and be our normal horny selves. Friends, well I suppose one could calls us private horny friends, and I love texting my regular and he comes over to find me ready to drain his balls.

dan.woodlawn
Oct 2, 2021, 4:36 PM
Interesting. Are you open about your sexuality?

I answer when asked, but dont shout from rooftops either. Noone is screaming....i am straight...so my sexuality doesnt matter unless someone has plans

RisingBi
Oct 2, 2021, 6:14 PM
I don't know any guy in my "regular life", friend, relative, or acquaintance, who is bi or gay, though I suppose they could be secretly (I do have two female friends who I was interested in dating, until they told me they were lesbian). So far I've never been attracted to a guy in my "regular life", I mean a guy with his clothes on. So even if I had bi or gay "regular life" friends, I doubt I would be attracted to them and want to have sex with him. Even thinking about it is icky to me. I think some subtle homophobia is at work there. So I live kind of a double life, separated, and therefore a bit fucked up. The gay part of my bisexuality just rears itself in my fantasies, online, in gay sex venues, and getting together with another guy in each other's home for sex. I am sometimes also attracted to a naked stranger in the gym locker room. I need to see a guy's cock and/or ass in order to feel desire for him.

For the first 21 years living my bisexuality, I only had anonymous oral sex with strangers in gay sex venues. Then for the first time I was attracted to a guy's ass in a bathhouse and after tonguefucking his beautiful asshole for over an hour before finally inserting my cock into his ass and fucking him, I had a very interesting experience: I felt in a closer touch with the gay part of me, repressed deep inside, and began to accept it and love it even. I stopped all anonymous stranger sex, and I've just been getting together with guys in each other's home after getting to know them a little bit online. One of them I really liked and we began dating a bit, going out for dinners, eating at home together, cuddling on the couch watching TV, and lots of great sex. So he became a friend. And I liked that. But I wasn't in love with him, and that was what he was looking for, so we drifted apart.

It's still hard for me to find, but my preference now is a friend with benefits. Having sex with a stranger doesn't do it for me anymore. I want a closer intimacy with a guy, a friend. But there is still some repression and homophobia happening, I believe, since I'm still not attracted to any clothed guy in my "regular life", friend or stranger.

Jozyxt
Oct 2, 2021, 6:16 PM
Every man I'v esucked or has sucked me has been a stranger. The most for cocksucker has been five times until the guy decided on doing anal without asking me. I'd still be feeding him if he hadn't done that although we'd never have become friends.

An early sub cocksucker was four times, and he got stupid. He and I would never have become friends either, but he was great at rimming. Another more recent guy has been three times, the only problem is the distance and needing to get a hotel. We are becoming friendly and occasionally talk about other adventures when we can't get together. I'd like to make him a friend.

I'd really like to have a FWB. Maybe go caming to have some cocksucking weekends and see how many times we can cum.

michael95404
Oct 3, 2021, 1:18 AM
It's still hard for me to find, but my preference now is a friend with benefits. Having sex with a stranger doesn't do it for me anymore. I want a closer intimacy with a guy, a friend. But there is still some repression and homophobia happening, I believe, since I'm still not attracted to any clothed guy in my "regular life", friend or stranger.

Great story. I see why your handle is RisingBi. You're evolving. Perhaps you'll one day change your handle to RisingGay. Perhaps the only real difference between bi and gay is the degree of affection one has for the partner.

michael95404
Oct 3, 2021, 1:21 AM
I'd really like to have a FWB. Maybe go caming to have some cocksucking weekends and see how many times we can cum.

Perhaps that's the reason I don't do friends. I generally don't do guy things. I'm not into fishing, sports, etc. They can have that life. I'm okay with sucking their dicks.

michael95404
Oct 3, 2021, 1:23 AM
Kinda complicated, I been sucking dick for a lot of years and I for one actually prefer someone I know. But that person was a stranger when we met upon for our private play time. After a few playful visits they became regulars friends who we could put the shy card away and be our normal horny selves. Friends, well I suppose one could calls us private horny friends, and I love texting my regular and he comes over to find me ready to drain his balls.

I suppose it would be different if the sex leads to friendship. It's hard for me to see friendship as a prerequisite to sex. It's been true with gals also. Come to think of it, I don't think I;ve ever had sex with a gal who was already a friend.

michael95404
Oct 3, 2021, 1:33 AM
Kinda complicated, I been sucking dick for a lot of years and I for one actually prefer someone I know. But that person was a stranger when we met upon for our private play time. After a few playful visits they became regulars friends who we could put the shy card away and be our normal horny selves. Friends, well I suppose one could calls us private horny friends, and I love texting my regular and he comes over to find me ready to drain his balls.<br>
<br>I suppose it would be different if the sex leads to friendship. It's hard for me to see friendship as a prerequisite to sex. It's been true with gals also. Come to think of it, I don't think I;ve ever had sex with a gal who was already a friend.

Jozyxt
Oct 3, 2021, 12:57 PM
Perhaps that's the reason I don't do friends. I generally don't do guy things. I'm not into fishing, sports, etc. They can have that life. I'm okay with sucking their dicks.

That's good too.

Footstep40
Oct 3, 2021, 1:31 PM
Yeah…I went through the stranger phase, if there was a dick in front of me I’m going to suck it. I mean, I’m still that way, I just know the person much, much better.

BackyardShaman
Oct 4, 2021, 9:15 AM
I know a couple of guys I have sex with, other than chatting some and getting naked we don?t do anything else, no other social functions. So, they are male FWB I guess and only for cock/ some of them booty calls. That said, I still find it fascinating to see a stranger pull down his pants for the first time and see what his cock and butt look like.

ineedcum
Oct 4, 2021, 11:23 AM
I'm Not that complicated. If it's a disease free cock, I will suck it regardless of whether it's a good friend's cock, or a complete stranger's cock. I love the taste of cum...

RisingBi
Oct 7, 2021, 6:32 AM
Great story. I see why your handle is RisingBi. You're evolving. Perhaps you'll one day change your handle to RisingGay. Perhaps the only real difference between bi and gay is the degree of affection one has for the partner.
Lol! Thank you. That's cool that you picked up on the meaning of my handle. That's very true: my bisexuality has been evolving for decades. There's also the built-in pun of my cock always rising into a full erection wherever I think and feel gay. And 'RisingGay' is very interesting: I don't know if I'll ever lose my attraction to women, but if my interest now of only wanting sex with other guys continues indefinitely, and I actually get back out there and enjoy sex with men on an frequent basis, then for all intents and purposes I could change my handle to RisingGay. It's weird, but identifying as gay kind of excites me.

twilde1952
Oct 7, 2021, 2:34 PM
I don't have any bi or gay friends that I know about and not sure I'm willing to start asking them now. lol.

Jozyxt
Oct 7, 2021, 6:00 PM
I don't have any bi or gay friends that I know about and not sure I'm willing to start asking them now. lol.
LOL

I can see me going to my friends. "Hi, BTW I'm now bi. Can i suck your cock? Wanna suck mine?" That's not going to help along many old friendships.

tongueteaser
Oct 7, 2021, 6:15 PM
Everyone I know is straight and I am not like experienced because I have stuck to sucking on one married guy so far. I would like to experience a different cock to suck and yes they will be a stranger. I will never let anyone I know that I sucked cock.

Jazminedress
Oct 7, 2021, 6:47 PM
LOL

I can see me going to my friends. "Hi, BTW I'm now bi. Can i suck your cock? Wanna suck mine?" That's not going to help along many old friendships.

actually, that gas worked out well for me a few times

rukiddingme
Oct 7, 2021, 7:09 PM
Prefer a friend over a stranger. I have a circle of friends which I have kept for many years. Some since we were kids. Thru the yrs, all of us guys only dated girls, and the girls dated guys. None of us guys ever talked about anything other than chasing girls. I have no interest in changing that knowledge of friendship with any of them. So ideally I would like a friend who is outside of my long term circle.

Jozyxt
Oct 8, 2021, 3:20 PM
actually, that gas worked out well for me a few times

I have one friend that I think might say yes. But there is no way I'm going to ask him because I am way to comfortably hidden in my closet to take the risk.

happymouthandtongue
Oct 9, 2021, 8:36 AM
Cocks are like pussy, in that they all look a little different. I like the variety of sucking strangers. It?s always fun to see and hear how they react when coming in my mouth.

Jozyxt
Oct 9, 2021, 4:48 PM
Cocks are like pussy, in that they all look a little different. I like the variety of sucking strangers. It?s always fun to see and hear how they react when coming in my mouth.

Cock suckers area all a bit different too. Each one has a differnt approach to sucking and showing how they feel about it.

I have had cocksuckers that were in love with my cock at first site. And others that were disgusted with themselves for being a cocksucker but couldn't help it.

licyou69
Oct 9, 2021, 7:11 PM
Strange allows me to feel submissive as I pleasure him for my cum reward. I don't want to express that desire to friends.

Cum1st
Oct 10, 2021, 1:31 PM
I'd like to go the FWB route again. It's not as exciting as sucking any cock that came through the glory hole, or stopping at a crowded pickup spot for a we're on the same page, let's get down to it hot event. Regrettably that ship sailed late in the '70's for me. I'm not saying I stopped picking up men then or coaxing cocks through a hole in a wall. It just took longer and longer for the urge to build to 'have to' level.

I met my one man FWB in the late '90's with my mouth on his cock. He accepted my phone number on a dollar bill (only paper on hand) through a glory hole. He'd telecommute Thursdays and come to my shop. He was a little inhibited on what he'd do by my standards, but he eagerly swallowed my cum, and liked having a tongue working his asshole.

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 11, 2021, 11:44 AM
I'm going to have to lean towards 'friends', with the qualifier that it doesn't necessarily mean close, real-world friends. At minimum, we would have exchanged several messages and/or emails, and had an initial meeting. That stated, I admit that there have been a couple of times that I've provided an oral sample to someone I've physically met for the first time after getting to know them a little bit via online conversation. Technically, that may be a 'stranger', but it's not an anonymous someone who advertised for a blowjob on an adult hookup site. That, I'm definitely not inclined to do...

I would be good with one of my real, longtime friends becoming a 'friend with benefits', though. I have a good buddy that watches football with me frequently on Sunday. We have a shitty team to follow, so I DVR the game and we just zip through it, skipping the breaks, and we toss a Nerf football back & forth and chat about things, mostly ignoring what's going on in the game. But it's a good way to stay in touch and keep our friendship renewed.

It's be fun to suck his dick at halftime, but he's very straight and doesn't know that I'm bisexual. Funny thing is, it'd be ok with my wife, who knows I like to suck cock, so I wouldn't be afraid of her coming into the room and catching me with a dick in my mouth. But I have an adult son who frequently pops in, unannounced, at odd times, often on Sundays. That would not be good... :yikes2:

delpark
Oct 11, 2021, 2:27 PM

I have a friend that I suspected was gay or bi. One evening he invited me over and I asked him if he was bi. Yes, and then he told me he knew I was. I asked to suck his dick. Sucked and swallowed. It was an easing of my mind, I had been apprehensive of asking and outing myself. I am glad I asked.

I've blown friends and strangers, mostly strangers. I have not yet determined which I prefer.

BigAlNYC
Oct 12, 2021, 2:08 PM
I've never really done anything with any of my male friends, even the ones I know to be gay or have bi tendencies. It would seem too... personal, I guess. Like having sex with a female friend (which I have done) kinda screws up the friendship part. So I mostly enjoy man-on-man sex with strangers. Seems hotter that way, for one thing, and also further away from my day-to-day hetero domesticity.

However, over the years I have inevitably formed a few sex friend type relationships with guys I 'saw' several times. A couple of them even got pretty hot and heavy. Many years ago, when I was in my very late teens, there was a guy who I used to meet up with and suck off behind his old high school. We ended up having what was my only gay kinda love affair, with him slowly screwing me, leaving his cock deep within me for many minutes and kissing me hard, then grinding quietly to an orgasm while we were supposedly "playing" games upstairs with his mom was downstairs cooking us dinner. Very very intimate and very very hot stuff, but neither of us really wanted to get too involved since we were both supposedly bi and had girlfriends. Still, when he stopped seeing me it did hurt and I learned not to get that involved again.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, when I lived alone I also had a very very hot guy who would message me late at night then come by my totally dark apartment, walk in, and just mostly wordlessly fuck my mouth while I jerked off waiting for him to shove it into my throat, grunt a couple of times, leaving me with a load in my stomach and pool of my cum on the floor while he patted my head, whispered "good boy" and zipped up and left. Very hot in a very different way, and repeated more than a dozen times..

Rvdude05
Oct 31, 2021, 1:00 PM
Friends, for my choice. I've never met a friend, that didn't enjoy jerking off, and from there, a good blowjob. I've made many friends, and have sucked each one. They always keep cumming back for more..... a few even brought their friends to me for sucking. Oh yeah, I've done a circle suck, and have spun the bottle. Makes me crave cock all the more.

DMercator
Nov 4, 2021, 4:49 PM
For the most part, my experiences have been with strangers, but I'm happy to say a couple of those strangers grew into being friends and pen pals. So, definitely friends.

Rest85
Nov 4, 2021, 7:55 PM

I've always sucked strangers and for the same reason you stated in your post. I would feel too out to suck a friend, even if I knew he would be totally discreet about me. I find it adds to the arousal factor to keep my love of dick a secret. I enjoy the 'dirty' aspect of pleasuring cock behind my gf's back. Sure, it's not being a good partner to keep secrets from her, but I know she wouldn't approve. I know it from her own comments, so it's a matter of denying my desires or keeping a secret. I choose the latter.

Rest85
Nov 4, 2021, 8:03 PM
Strange allows me to feel submissive as I pleasure him for my cum reward. I don't want to express that desire to friends.

You hit the nail on the head, my friend! That's the major reason I won't suck a friend. I love the submissive role and only want to be that for someone who is outside my social circle. I don't want my sexual submissiveness to enter into any aspect of my male friendships.