PDA

View Full Version : makes A Girl Smile

innaminka
Oct 16, 2006, 3:26 AM
This girl (using the term in its most libereal sense :bigrin: ) is still grins from ear to ear and feeling really chuffed with herself.

I've just returned from 3 days in Sydney at an Event Organisers Convention (Summit, conflab, junket - whatever) and people, this little black ducky got hit on not once but TWICE, by gorgeous gals at totally seperate venues.
I do not wear a headband that says "Bi" or "Lesbian" - I am in fact very muted and straight when in opulent company, but internally I'm purring.
This old bod still attracts the Daisies. :female: :female: :female:
Ok, I did not act on the hits, but deep down I am so happy. Not only because I was evidently attractive to a (discerning, I hope) stranger, but the so-called Gaydar/Bidar seemed to still work.
And provided a person who attempts to chat you up accepts the "thanks, but wrong time" - its a compliment.

And they were both such cute gals.......... :tong:

But it makes me feel very happy.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

shameless agitator
Oct 16, 2006, 4:52 AM
I love getting hit on by men. Unfortunately I seem to fly under the gadar so this only happens when I wear something pride related. Doing that unfortuantely, tends to tell the girls that I'm not interested in them

Tynary
Oct 16, 2006, 1:33 PM
Girls never check me out they're all so sodding straight. as soon as I'm out of this limitedplace and into uni I'm heading to 'that' kind of bar. guys look at me, i wish they weren't so shy. guys have flirted and fancied but all the ones i kno r my m8ts or shy or probs think I'm dating my m8ts so dnt approach me.
I lv it when people fancy me. anyone. i lv it when peeps ask me out. i lv attention sooo much.

happyjoe68
Oct 16, 2006, 2:54 PM
How the other half live ... :tong:

sammie19
Oct 16, 2006, 4:49 PM
Baldy willies make me smile. No sorry. They make me laugh hysterically because they look so silly and lonely without the surrounding forestry. :bigrin:

Herbwoman39
Oct 16, 2006, 6:33 PM
That's great!! Its such a wonderful ego boost to get hit on.

<holds up left hand> This ring is a real bane for that kind of thing. It's such a bummer :(

codybear3
Oct 16, 2006, 6:45 PM
Innaminka...A hit is a hit...And even if you don't act on it, it sure does make you feel good to know you can still turn someones head...Good for you... :paw: :paw:

sammie19
Oct 16, 2006, 7:03 PM
We all love being hit on but not please someone with a baldy willy.

On a more serious note a month or ago I was hit on by an older woman, very butch, so very obviously not my normal kind of potential partner. As she pestered me and just wouldnt give up, the tension was broken when a young girl of about 17 or 18 ran up and grabbed her arm. "Gran, come quickly Grandad has fallen of his stool and cut his head". :eek: :(

Moral of tale - I look like granny bait? Sorry about the accident grandad but thanks for the help. :smoke:

Nara_lovely
Oct 19, 2006, 7:29 AM
I can almost see the grin through your words! Such a great feeling for you, and a wonderful reminder for you that others not only notice you, they TELL you!!! I think everyone deserves to feel that way.
innaminka, did you find yourself walking taller and having a touch more confidence too?

I don't notice the 'hits' because I'm not looking...although my amused friends and girlfriend point it out sometime after....oh well, I just thought they were being friendly.

meteast chick
Oct 19, 2006, 9:29 PM
It's great to have heads turn, no matter by whom, in my own opinion. I don't care to get hit on unless I'm looking, because I hate the idea of potentially hurting someone's feelings. Yes, I too fly under the gaydar. I'm femme, and that doesn't seem to translate to women as potentially bi or lesbian. What that does is make men notice my push up bra!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxox
meteast

chook
Oct 20, 2006, 3:01 AM
I've got something to make a girl smile :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

innaminka
Oct 20, 2006, 4:09 AM
I'm femme, and that doesn't seem to translate to women as potentially bi or lesbian.

Oh yes it does ......!!! where were you last weekend????????
I know the B/F dynamic is sometimes a hurdle for a bi, but I do connect with a nice mature femme. :female: :female:

(I don't believe I used the word "nice".)

Tynary
Oct 20, 2006, 4:09 PM
*disappointed face* its nt fair I never meet people. *sigh* all women seem so straight and I'm in lv with a guy who just doesn't get it. how depressing. i do like it when people look at me which happens alot.

lastlaf44
Oct 20, 2006, 9:01 PM
Aw, I wish a girl would hit on me. I'm probably flying under the gaydar, though. Though, I was at a gay (male and female) club once and a guy came up to me saying that his friend thought I was cute and wanted to know if I was gay or straight. I wasn't comfortable being openly bi at the time (was with a straight friend), so I just said that I was already taken. Though, upon reflection, I'm wondering if his friend was a guy or a girl...^_^

:female: