PDA

View Full Version : suprize at book store

guywholikesboth
Sep 29, 2021, 5:22 PM
I was at a ABS on a Sunday after getting stood up meet a guy from silver daddies. found a door on a booth unlocked when I went in the guy said high Charlie It was a guy I knew from a store. he had his cock out and was watching a gay video I locked the door he said he was just getting off I said I wanted a BJ no he said nothing He had a big head on his cock so I left anyone else every run into someone you know to discover he was into guys

cornholejoe
Sep 29, 2021, 8:28 PM
yeah i have caught my wifes uncle fucking his nephew in the ass

Rvdude05
Sep 30, 2021, 12:15 PM
I was in an ABS, when a cock poked through the gloryhole. I played with it awhile, before I sucked him off. He filled my mouth with cum, 5 or 6 strings splashed against my throat. When I finished, I peeked thru the hole, an I discovered that I had sucked off my boss. I stayed in that booth 3 hours, hoping he would leave the place, before I dared to leave. I don't think he ever knew it was me sucking his cock. He did add sk me once if I ever visited ABS places, and I didn't dare tell him!

KDaddy23
Sep 30, 2021, 12:25 PM
I've "accidentally" found out that a few guys I knew weren't as straight as they said they were. Sometimes it was a surprise; sometimes it wasn't so much because of that "there's something different about him that I can't put my finger on" thing. Went to the local ABS (when we had one or two) and saw two guys I knew coming out the back and knowing what went on back there, well, hmm - how about that? It was funny when they saw me and trying to explain why they were back there and together...

delpark
Sep 30, 2021, 4:01 PM
I recognized a woman on BisexualUSA that I had worked with. When BisexualUSA closed, we both came to this site. I didn't let on I knew her, I was concerned about being outed by her. Neither one of us had what interested the other.

csreef
Sep 30, 2021, 11:43 PM
I hope you don't get a Christmas gift that will keep on giving. . . .