PDA

View Full Version : My girl

Rvdude05
Sep 22, 2021, 11:45 AM
I've finally met a woman that loves to have cock in her mouth. Honestly she can't get enough! Raised with two brothers, who she sucked off almost daily and a step dad, who loved her talents, she truly looks for cock to suck. We've enjoyed 3 somes and moresomes, and she takes their cock seriously. She loves to fuck and get her oussy licked too, but prefers to suck. So far, shes sucked my bowling team, at a house party, my fishing and camping buddies, at the campsite and hunting buddies at deer camp. They all swear that she gives the best blowjobs, each and every time. Oh yeah she sucks my cock too. She swallows, she cleans up, and teases for more cock. The only problem I find, is she can't cook, but I think I will keep her.... and maybe hire a cook.

NJwood
Sep 22, 2021, 1:10 PM
Yeah, learn to cook.

marine20
Sep 22, 2021, 4:11 PM
sounds like you found a Goddess ! since this is a bi site , do you suck cock along with her ? does she even know that you suck cock ?

csreef
Sep 22, 2021, 4:23 PM
I'd say just learn to cook. . . Also I wouldn't share her with anyone, dude you hit the Jackpot with her!

Waylon
Sep 23, 2021, 9:46 AM
It is kind of you to share your insatiable cocksucker with your buddies. A cock slut like her needs to be passed around to satisfy her cum craving addiction

Neonaught
Sep 23, 2021, 10:14 AM
I've finally met a woman that loves to have cock in her mouth. Honestly she can't get enough! Raised with two brothers, who she sucked off almost daily and a step dad, who loved her talents, she truly looks for cock to suck. We've enjoyed 3 somes and moresomes, and she takes their cock seriously. She loves to fuck and get her oussy licked too, but prefers to suck. So far, shes sucked my bowling team, at a house party, my fishing and camping buddies, at the campsite and hunting buddies at deer camp. They all swear that she gives the best blowjobs, each and every time. Oh yeah she sucks my cock too. She swallows, she cleans up, and teases for more cock. The only problem I find, is she can't cook, but I think I will keep her.... and maybe hire a cook.

She sounds like my lovely wife of 34 years. She can't cook worth a damn either and in all this time has never let me teach her. What she does excel at is sucking cock, licking and sucking balls and rimming. Says she loves the sounds it make a guy make. Fortunately my mom taught me to cook so yeah, I'll keep her! LOL

Jozyxt
Sep 23, 2021, 5:26 PM

Taht's a fair trade.

Maybe you can find a male cook that takes partial payment as BJs!

Modude
Sep 23, 2021, 8:27 PM
That's hot, having a woman that REALLY. likes to suck cock. Mine will ( occasionally ) but it's more like " I will if you want me to, but I'm not crazy about it".......and as a result, she's not very good at it ( I've never cum from her sucking me ). I had a playmate that was great at it, after 3-4 minutes of sucking, I'd shoot my load everytime.....

Flypaper
Sep 24, 2021, 9:03 AM
Jackpot! I had a GF who couldn’t cook, was a total slob and drank too much (we both did, in our early 30s) but she loved to suck my cock. Most memorable was the time my mom called me on my birthday and she dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants and sucked me off as I let my mom ramble on about the weather, the family and her horses.

Bassman777
Sep 24, 2021, 10:55 AM
I had a girlfriend that would suck my cock every chance she had just to get it hard so I could fuck either her pussy or her ass. She loved both. If fucking wasn’t possible, she loved to swallow my load but preferred it in her holes. Then I went away in the Army and when I got back three years later, she was no where to be found. She sure was fun and always kept my balls empty.

chongster
Sep 26, 2021, 11:22 AM
She's a keeper! I've had many women suck my cock and most aren't very good at it. There have been a couple that could really do the job. I have a 7" fairly thick cock and over the years only known two women who could suck it and take it balls deep. Men give much better head for the most part.