PDA

View Full Version : Facinated with CREAMPIES lately

Bi_Dave
Sep 20, 2021, 2:20 PM
I don't really know why, but I have had a craving for a nice creampie. One served on a soft smooth shaved pussy, which has a prominent clit, and a nice moderate set of hairless flappers. I like a pussy that looks like a hastilly packed suitcase, if you know what I mean. The cock that delivered said creampie should be still there waiting to be sucked clean. That's what I want!

happymouthandtongue
Sep 20, 2021, 4:47 PM
Sounds good to me!

beamish13
Sep 20, 2021, 8:30 PM
Women over 40 with thick, meaty pussies are just amazing. Love to toggle between eating a sweaty ass that’s been in yoga pants and a thong all day with hot pussy

BiGuyinMA
Sep 20, 2021, 9:33 PM
Where cream pies are concerned I simply can't watch this video too much. I'm not sure who I'd rather be... him or her!

https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/518056/gabrielly-ferraz-creampie/

OK... I think I'd rather be her!

Jazminedress
Sep 20, 2021, 10:16 PM
Where cream pies are concerned I simply can't watch this video too much. I'm not sure who I'd rather be... him or her!

NO question, I want to be her

BiGuyinMA
Sep 20, 2021, 10:54 PM
NO question, I want to be her

She is quite beautiful isn't she. What I would give to be able to look like her.... and Ooooh, how that jizz oozes out of her!

Modude
Sep 21, 2021, 8:02 AM
Women over 40 with thick, meaty pussies are just amazing. Love to toggle between eating a sweaty ass that’s been in yoga pants and a thong all day with hot pussy

Mmmmmm absolutely.......

KDaddy23
Sep 21, 2021, 6:05 PM
How do you feel about eating a creampie that you made?

csreef
Sep 21, 2021, 7:08 PM

The load he gave her WoW! :yikes2:

csreef
Sep 21, 2021, 7:09 PM
I don't really know why, but I have had a craving for a nice creampie. One served on a soft smooth shaved pussy, which has a prominent clit, and a nice moderate set of hairless flappers. I like a pussy that looks like a hastilly packed suitcase, if you know what I mean. The cock that delivered said creampie should be still there waiting to be sucked clean. That's what I want!

One day it will happen for me. . .

chongster
Sep 27, 2021, 10:18 AM
My first creampie was my own. I ate her pussy till she came and then I fucked her till I came then to my surprise she pushed me back down to eat her again until she had another nice orgasm. She told me after it was a huge turn on for her so I did it often during our relationship.

Fiddlestyx
Sep 27, 2021, 11:31 PM
My first creampie was my own. I ate her pussy till she came and then I fucked her till I came then to my surprise she pushed me back down to eat her again until she had another nice orgasm. She told me after it was a huge turn on for her so I did it often during our relationship.
The only creampies I've sampled were my own, especially with my first wife who was a highly multi-orgasmic lass. After some kissing and such we'd often have a good long 69 session until she came, then intercourse in a few different positions until she came again, which was always intense and would always trigger my own orgasm. Then we'd often return to 69 with her licking me clean and me pleasuring her until she came again and often me as well. Then we'd have another necking session to share the "proceeds".

Rest85
Sep 28, 2021, 12:43 PM

Lucky you! I lose my desire to eat her cream pie after I cum...but if she should ever offer me her freshly fucked (by another man) pussy, I'll be her creampie slut
forevermore!

KDaddy23
Sep 28, 2021, 4:11 PM
I remember fucking this girl and after I unloaded in her, she said, "Go back down on me - I'm right there! Eat me and get me off!" I looked down and, um, whew, there was a lot of my cum oozing out of her and something in my head said, "Go for it - it's not like you don't know what your cum tastes like, right?" It was weird but weirdly good, too. She got her rocks off and I learned that pussy-flavored cum didn't taste all that bad. Going forward, I'd often cum in a girl and go right back down on her and often to their shock since it's something most guys won't do once they cum. I've eaten pussy after another guy loaded it up a few times and it was no big deal. It's one of those "I don't do this all of the time" kind of things but, yeah, I'll make a creampie in my lady and eat it... and it just freaks her out which makes doing it even better.

Blmbiguy
Sep 29, 2021, 10:08 AM
I love the cream pie. Doesn’t matter if it’s in her or on her.

michael95404
Sep 29, 2021, 11:32 PM
How do you feel about eating a creampie that you made?

I've done it.