PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Into Intercrural or Intergluteal Sex?

Roxxi
Sep 18, 2021, 9:39 PM
My first bi-sexual experience when I was very young. A man who did work at the apartments I lived in asked if I could help him. I followed him to an area that was surrounded by shrubs. He pulled out his cock and asked if I had ever tasted a cock before, which I hadn't. He kept pulling my head closer to him, saying it wouldn't take long. I took the head in my mouth but immediately pulled away. He suggested that I would be more comfortable if I pulled my pants down as he had done, and said we would try something different. He had me pull my pants down and turn away from him, which I did. He started rubbing his hard cock up and down the crack of my ass, which immediately gave me an erection. He slid his cock between my legs and started siding it back and forth between my legs, as he stroked my cock from behind. this lasted perhaps 2-3 minutes when he asked me to bend over like I would if I were to tie my shoes. When I bent over, he rubbed his hard slick cock up and down the crack of my ass, then slid his cock into my ass crack, and started sliding it back and forth in my crack. He asked me if I liked it, which actually I did. He said he had a surprise for me. He then pressed the head of his cock against my hole. I heard him say "Oh God", then felt his throbbing and squirting his load on my asshole, and crack. He told me to never tell anyone, which I didn't. Afterwards I would see him occasionally working around the apartments. I asked him several times on several occasions if he wanted to do it again, but he refused. Since then, I have a craving to do it again. The I learned that it was intercrural and intergluteal sex. I still fantasize about it, and wish someone would do it to me like that again. I have oral and anal sex since,but would like to find someone who would enjoy doing it to me this way again. Anyone interested?

Orbeck
Sep 22, 2021, 9:05 AM
Wow, to be honest, your story really fascinated me. That guy really impressed you that you still remember this, and you want to repeat this experience. Personally, I am not that interested in your proposal. Still, I know that people watching trans cam (https://camgirlnude.com/?gender=s) can get really interested. So if you are that horny, I suggest you check out dating apps or even try sex cams. This world is full of perverts and obsessed, so I am sure you will find someone who will accept our proposal. Wish you the best of luck.

trs50ms
Sep 22, 2021, 11:09 AM
I find your story HOT as I to have wanted the experience. I have had bareback anal sex before and loved it, but feeling that hot cum on my ass hole would be awesome. My first orgasm was when I was 14 and it was with a younger boy a out 11. We were sleeping together and I woke up with my hard cock pressed against his ass. I pulled his shorts to one side and slipped my hard cock between is ass cheeks. I began rubbing my cock up and down his ass crack. As it became wet with precum, I pressed it against his ass hole and after a couple of minutes, I felt something happening, and all of a sudden, I popped a nut. At the time I wasn't sure what happened, but I knew I wanted it again. Most guys though want the penetration and the cum inside, which is fine, I love it either way.