PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel the same way?? First time experiences

Tight1-4u
Sep 18, 2021, 4:10 PM
ok so I have wondered this for quite some time now.. I feel that I have four separate first times.. I think that it is has been do to time between experiences that has lead me to feel this way.. first off the very first m2m experience was when I was 8-9.. a cousin same age jacked me off and sucked my cock.. no not old enough to cum but still felt great.. then at 12 spent summer with cousins on their farm.. older cousin 19 and two of his friends used me daily 4-6 times a day.. I was their cum dump.. my cousin bread me at least twice a day.. every morning and night.. his friends usually once a day, sometimes more.. all summer long.. I grew to love it-need it, went looking for it.. then in high school my football coach got me one night in the shower.. pushed me over in the corner and fucked me.. then for the rest of that year I would go to his office and he fucked me every day till school was out.. then fast forward to when I was 22-23 first time as an adult with an adult.. which started the rest of my life of sex with men.. so there have been four different times that kinda feel like first times as there was quite a bit of time between and very different circumstances as in my age and mind set.. still feels like four different first times..
so my question is are there any others out there that have had different experiences that feel like a first time too?? Please tell your stories!!

KDaddy23
Sep 18, 2021, 5:15 PM
We all have a lot of firsts and no matter when we got started in this. There's that first exposure to it that either sets the foundation for us or it just doesn't... at that time or not at all. My first taste of dick was... enlightening. Life-changing. Found him fucking me even more enlightening - how could something everyone said was so bad feel so good? The first times with all of my male friends; sex with my cousin and sex with my distant cousins and let's not forget sex with my brother. Sucking older men's dicks and them doing their best to get it in my young, tight ass; the first time one such guy got more than just the head in me; man, that hurt but it felt so good, too. The first time with a white guy... and learning it wasn't different from sex with other Black guys except, um, they tasted better and I still don't know why. The first time as a legal adult wasn't all that... different; it was just a continuation of what I'd already been doing with guys. Sucking and fucking. Being sucked and fucked. Every new guy a "first time" kind of thing but one that was already familiar to me.

greengrow
Sep 18, 2021, 8:07 PM
That farm bit sounds like a wet dream come true

Tight1-4u
Sep 20, 2021, 4:03 PM
greengrow : that summer as I have shared was very interesting.. I idealized my cousin.. he was 19 a jock, the captain of most all sports teams he had been on.. so very popular and very good looking.. his two friends were much the same as he.. they all three worked on his family farm.. so they were around all the time.. all three knew that they all were fucking me.. they sometimes did it together.. most of the time I spent my day wondering back and forth from one to the other just to get with them.. like I said after about 2-3 weeks of this I looked forward, wanted, needed it!! My cousin found a old pair of his cut off jeans that were 4-5 years old.. way to small for him and quite large on me but with a belt they stayed up.. But undo the belt and they would fall off.. easy quick access.. it is where I learned to suck only to get them hard to fuck me.. still my practice..

KDaddy23
Sep 20, 2021, 5:59 PM
I had cousins who grew up on farms and, wow, they wouldn't hesitate to offer me their dick or ass (or pussy) and they'd often be "shocked" because they didn't think this "city boy" knew about such things but were quite delighted that I did know and, yeah, to my delight as well. I'd assumed that they had friends who they'd get busy with and given how "isolated" some farms were and, as one cousin told me after we'd had sex, you can't live on a farm with animals and not see them having sex or learning how to artificially inseminate an animal and not see having sex as being abnormal even if it was with two guys and a guy who also happened to be your cousin. I'd look forward to visits with these cousins because I knew that we'd have sex every time there was a chance to and even in between doing chores which, um, yeah, I wasn't feeling a lot of them but getting to have sex with them was definitely worth having to help with the more undesirable chores.

BackyardShaman
Sep 20, 2021, 8:02 PM
I agree and had similar timing, long times between man to man sex too. First time was with a friend my age at 12 or 13,
he got his dick up my ass, no oral, we didn’t know about oral yet but knew the dick went up a hole. I tried to fuck him but couldn’t get it in, but he was able to do me, so technically that was my first m to m sex. Several years later I was coerced, once again receiving anal, by an older gay male. This was a first and this time it really hurt, still no oral. Then when I turned 54 a Friend talked me into receiving oral from him, another first. So yeah