PDA

View Full Version : Cuck fantasy. I know it's probably been posted about before.

Rest85
Sep 16, 2021, 1:45 PM
I am about to go crazy over a fantasy of coming home to find my gf riding a guy's cock. She immediately sees me watching and she tells me his cock is so good, then cums so very hard on it. She sees my cock is hard and makes me lie on the bed for him to straddle me and fuck my mouth while she strokes his stiff dick and whispers in my ear how she likes watching me suck his dick to show him how much I appreciate him making her cum so hard. She fingers her cunt to another orgasm while she watches his big dick pump his cum in my mouth.

Warren63
Sep 16, 2021, 9:58 PM
I've had that fantasy about my wife.

buds50
Sep 17, 2021, 6:13 AM
ive done that many times its so fucking hot makes the fant seem pale to do it for real , suggest it in your play time , or show her a vid of it as close as u can find ,let her see how hot it is for u maybe she'll surprise u one time

NJwood
Sep 17, 2021, 11:16 AM
Sounds great! I’d want him to keep fucking her while I licked them both to orgasm. Then he can pull out and cum in my mouth.

Metynni
Sep 17, 2021, 4:43 PM
You're not alone on this one.
I just got aroused thinking of it right now.

Jozyxt
Sep 17, 2021, 4:57 PM
Yep. Been there done that. In my head. LOL

If I ever get married again it will be to a hotwife not a woman who becomes overwhelmed with post-Catholic guilt about sex.

Rest85
Sep 18, 2021, 12:10 AM
Sounds great! I’d want him to keep fucking her while I licked them both to orgasm. Then he can pull out and cum in my mouth.

That, too!!!

Rest85
Sep 18, 2021, 12:11 AM
ive done that many times its so fucking hot makes the fant seem pale to do it for real , suggest it in your play time , or show her a vid of it as close as u can find ,let her see how hot it is for u maybe she'll surprise u one time

She knows and has known for years that I want her to cuck me, but she won't cross that line.

Waylon
Sep 18, 2021, 9:16 AM
I like laying on my back with my head and mouth between her legs with him pumping his cock in and out of her pussy as I lick his shaft and suck on his balls. And of course he pulls out of her cunt and slides his cock balls deep in my throat when he wants to cum. Yum Yum.

NJwood
Sep 19, 2021, 3:25 PM
I like laying on my back with my head and mouth between her legs with him pumping his cock in and out of her pussy as I lick his shaft and suck on his balls. And of course he pulls out of her cunt and slides his cock balls deep in my throat when he wants to cum. Yum Yum.
Mmmmm. That’s what I’m talking about!

Opportunist
Sep 20, 2021, 12:14 AM
That is top of my bucket list.