PDA

View Full Version : Forced oral sex

happymouthandtongue
Sep 15, 2021, 6:21 PM
Has anyone had their mouth raped, forced to suck a cock. I?ve always been a cocksucker, but it was by my choice. I was in the restroom at the park and it was early in the morning. I heard the door open and shut, I was jerking off and I hadn?t closed the stall door. He pushed the door open with enough force for it to bang against the frame. I spun around and he saw I had a hard cock and moved toward me and said I?ve got just what you want. He was a big guy, taller and stronger than me. He pulled his cock out and shoved me down on my knees. Normally I would jump at the chance to suck cock, but panic set in and I tried to resist. His cock was very hard and he kept trying to force it in my mouth and demanding that I suck it. All of a sudden, he slapped the side of my face, I opened my mouth and started to suck him off. He came in my mouth and I spit it out, normally I always swallow. Then he slapped face again and said, next time you better swallow it all and then he left.

the whole experience scared me, I didn?t go back to the park for a long time. When I left the restroom, I saw his car, so I was always on the watch for it at places I?d go to suck cocks. The odd thing about it was I found myself dreaming about the experience and thinking about it from time to time and I would get hard. Anyone else have this kind of experience?

Jozyxt
Sep 15, 2021, 6:27 PM
Such violence is terrible. If you can't go to the police or this was some time ago, maybe talk to gay positive counselor to help deal with the PTSD.

BiGuyinMA
Sep 15, 2021, 7:42 PM
I had a somewhat similar experience, mine was in the booths at VideoXtra in Raynham, MA. A guy came into my booth and initially, I was happy to get on my knees for him but things quickly turned a little ugly. He tried to get very forceful, grabbing my head and forcing him self down my throat even after I told him to stop. It ended up in a bit of a scuffle in which I told him to get the fuck out... Fortunately, he came to his senses and left... things can turn weird real quick.

Alex_rose
Sep 15, 2021, 8:00 PM
Has anyone had their mouth raped, forced to suck a cock. I?ve always been a cocksucker, but it was by my choice. I was in the restroom at the park and it was early in the morning. I heard the door open and shut, I was jerking off and I hadn?t closed the stall door. He pushed the door open with enough force for it to bang against the frame. I spun around and he saw I had a hard cock and moved toward me and said I?ve got just what you want. He was a big guy, taller and stronger than me. He pulled his cock out and shoved me down on my knees. Normally I would jump at the chance to suck cock, but panic set in and I tried to resist. His cock was very hard and he kept trying to force it in my mouth and demanding that I suck it. All of a sudden, he slapped the side of my face, I opened my mouth and started to suck him off. He came in my mouth and I spit it out, normally I always swallow. Then he slapped face again and said, next time you better swallow it all and then he left.

the whole experience scared me, I didn?t go back to the park for a long time. When I left the restroom, I saw his car, so I was always on the watch for it at places I?d go to suck cocks. The odd thing about it was I found myself dreaming about the experience and thinking about it from time to time and I would get hard. Anyone else have this kind of experience?

Sorry that happened. I always thought of fantasies of being taken advantage of but in reality I bet I would be turned off by it. I am seeing this guy once in awhile for sex and thought of suggesting to be rough with me, slap me. I just assume he's not into that.

stonebow
Sep 15, 2021, 8:24 PM
My first same sex experience was when I was molested by an older boy in the schoolyard one afternoon. I absolutely did NOT want what happened but strangely, years later I found myself having fantasies of the same boy in which I approached him and offered to service him. Of course I was very confused about that for a long time...a confusion that compounded my struggle to recognize and accept my sexuality. I've since come to realize that the human psyche is capable of some very interesting...some would say bizarre.. twists of logic in its efforts to protect itself from the psychic pain of remembered trauma.

Trust me, you are not going crazy and you've done nothing wrong. That guy was wrong in forcing you, and wrong in thinking because you like to suck cock you must be someone with low self esteem who wants to be mistreated. The prospect of encountering abusive tops is something I often find myself dreading as well. I second Jozyxt's advice to seek counselling. And take it easy on yourself.

Rest85
Sep 15, 2021, 10:11 PM
My first same sex experience was when I was molested by an older boy in the schoolyard one afternoon. I absolutely did NOT want what happened but strangely, years later I found myself having fantasies of the same boy in which I approached him and offered to service him. Of course I was very confused about that for a long time...a confusion that compounded my struggle to recognize and accept my sexuality. I've since come to realize that the human psyche is capable of some very interesting...some would say bizarre.. twists of logic in its efforts to protect itself from the psychic pain of remembered trauma.

Trust me, you are not going crazy and you've done nothing wrong. That guy was wrong in forcing you, and wrong in thinking because you like to suck cock you must be someone with low self esteem who wants to be mistreated. The prospect of encountering abusive tops is something I often find myself dreading as well. I second Jozyxt's advice to seek counselling. And take it easy on yourself.

You are giving good advice. I have been lucky to not have had such an encounter.

I would love to have a dom top with whom I could role play that he 'makes' me suck his cock but even then I wouldn't want it to be rough or violent in any way. I hope you can work past the trauma of that encounter and never have anything like that happen again!

stonebow
Sep 16, 2021, 1:31 AM
You are giving good advice. I have been lucky to not have had such an encounter.

I would love to have a dom top with whom I could role play that he 'makes' me suck his cock but even then I wouldn't want it to be rough or violent in any way. I hope you can work past the trauma of that encounter and never have anything like that happen again!

I have dealt with my issues surrounding my abuse. And while it was not an easy road, I've also embraced my bi-sexuality. As for a repeat of my past trauma... not gonna happen. I may be a bottom but I'm nobody's bitch. Be demeaning or speak to me in a derogatory manner and you better be ready for some push back. As for violence....I'm a 17 year martial arts practitioner with a black belt. Get rough with me?...yeah, THAT should be fun....lol.

Neonaught
Sep 16, 2021, 9:30 AM
I think this post just proves one should not put one's self in positions you can't easily extract yourself from safely. Anyone who tried that with me would get cut!

Road Warrior
Sep 16, 2021, 2:09 PM
I had an older married (to a woman) bi/gay friend when I was in college. He was a manager at a bank I worked at part time, and we often went out after work for drinks. On a few occasions when we were drunk, he tried to force me to suck his cock, but I resisted. I think it actually got in my mouth a few times briefly.

One night, I got into a drunken threesome with him and his wife. She thought we were an item at the time. Anyway, we were all naked on the floor in their family room, and she took his cock in her left hand, and but her right hand on the back of my head and pulled his cock to my mouth.

I guess I don't have any problems with what happened initially with him. I was certainly guilty of the same sort of behavior with women I was dating at the time

"I want to watch you two get it on!" she ordered, and I did suck his cock for a short while.

Unfortunately, I had no idea how hot this was at the time, to be forced or ordered by a woman to suck her man's cock. I didn't suck it for very long.

Several years later, he finally succeeded in seducing me, and converted me to bisexuality. We were regular lovers for several years until he passed away suddenly. __PRESENT

KDaddy23
Sep 16, 2021, 5:48 PM
All I'm gonna say about this is that whenever a guy has tried to make me suck his dick, he's regretted it; I won't ever stand for it and if the idiot is dumb enough to slap me, he'll be lucky to survive doing it and will spend some times in a hospital. I'm happy to suck your dick but if I don't want to and try to make me to it, you're putting your safety in peril more than I am. I'll hurt a motherfucker and won't lose any sleep over it and the small handful of guys who've tried this with me found out that I wasn't kidding when I said if you try that shit, I'm going to make you regret it. Not a threat. A promise.

You always have to be willing and able to protect yourself at all times and by any means necessary... unless you like having someone forcing you to blow them.

Warren63
Sep 16, 2021, 9:55 PM
Many years ago , at night in grandparents back yard my older cousin was jerking off. He got me on my knees and put it in my mouth. I was nervous someone would see , so I let him fuck my mouth a bit then I ran off. I wish now I had let him finish in me, it could have been fun whenever holidays came around, maybe he would of eventually bent me over and fucked me. I've fantasized about that a lot.

querty
Sep 17, 2021, 7:19 AM
I bite the damn thing off

guywholikesboth
Sep 17, 2021, 2:59 PM
The first cock in my mouth was forced a friend asked me to suck his big cock I said no he got naked and came over to where I was sitting got up and told me again to suck it when I said no he forced it into my mouth and now suck it shook my head no so he started to fuck my mouth I began to enjoy it I got a hardon he kept fucking it till he started to cum he filed my mouth with ten shots of cum loved the taste swallowed it all I heard someone say I next it was another friend who had his small uncut cock out and was jerking off I said fuck you and left I kept coming back to big cock we played the forced game for months when I got to measure his cock it was 11 inches he never once sucked me but it introduced me to sucking and I love a cock in my mouth

KDaddy23
Sep 17, 2021, 3:30 PM
I'd have sex with my cousin and he'd want to play that "master/slave" game that drove me nuts, "pleading" with me to not make him suck my dick and, of course, playing along (reluctantly), I'd say something like, "Shut up and suck my dick, slave!" and he'd do it after more "pleading" and stuff. Then it changed to, "Please master - don't suck me!" or "begging" me not to stick it in... while being ready for it. So it's one thing if it's "forced" and it's roleplaying... something else when someone's really making you do it and kicking your ass in some way and you're really not having any of it.

The only difference, I think, is if one wanted to be forced to do it; I've heard of guys having rape fantasies and I don't pretend to understand that but...

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 18, 2021, 9:26 AM
I'd have sex with my cousin and he'd want to play that "master/slave" game that drove me nuts... <snip>

Yeah, I can see where that would be tiresome.

I would enjoy just a bit of roleplay as a submissive, but enter any play scenario with the understanding that I am an equal who is voluntarily cooperating in order for both of us to enjoy our interaction. I'd enjoy being instructed to get on my knees to suck a cock, pull my panties down, etc. But I don't call anyone "Daddy", and I will not put up with physical or verbal abuse, or do anything that's been made clear to be out of bounds.

Cum1st
Sep 18, 2021, 12:39 PM
The closest I got was way back in my glory hole days. He demanded I take my hand off his cock so I could get more of it in my mouth. Taken aback, but protected by the wall I complied. He came after a bit. I swallowed, and I certainly didn't try to offer any contact info.

My hand wasn't keeping me from taking all I could in my mouth. It wasn't a four finger thumb grip. He wasn't all that big.

BackyardShaman
Sep 18, 2021, 4:05 PM
I’ve never been forced to suck a dick, but I’ve been strongly coerced as a young teen into receiving anal sex from an older gay male.

Blondeblowjob7
Sep 20, 2021, 11:45 AM
Raped? No. Forced? Yes! Many times. I’m a pretty submissive male cocksucker cum slut. So I actually strongly prefer an aggressive feeder who is not afraid to show a submissive cocksucker like me his proper place. I’ve been a cocksucker now for many years. Over the years I’ve had my mouth fucked so hard many times to where I had a sore throat the next day from such a hard mouth fucking. I’ve been forced down to my knees many times to give a blowjob. I’ve been roughly commanded to swallow cum, take a cum facial, and even forced into eating cum on food. However, it was all most definitely consensual. If someone actually tried to rape me, or forced me to suck cock in a non-consensual manner, then he would have to go the hospital from me beating the crap out of him, before the police could send him to jail!

jem_is_bi
Sep 21, 2021, 12:07 AM
Raped? No. Forced? Yes! Many times. I’m a pretty submissive male cocksucker cum slut. So I actually strongly prefer an aggressive feeder who is not afraid to show a submissive cocksucker like me his proper place. I’ve been a cocksucker now for many years. Over the years I’ve had my mouth fucked so hard many times to where I had a sore throat the next day from such a hard mouth fucking. I’ve been forced down to my knees many times to give a blowjob. I’ve been roughly commanded to swallow cum, take a cum facial, and even forced into eating cum on food. However, it was all most definitely consensual. If someone actually tried to rape me, or forced me to suck cock in a non-consensual manner, then he would have to go the hospital from me beating the crap out of him, before the police could send him to jail!

The problem is: looking down the barrel of a gun pointed at your face is a major deterrent to fighting back.
I been robbed with a gun point in my face, I gave him the money.

Blondeblowjob7
Sep 23, 2021, 12:28 PM
That’s true about a gun, Jem. However, I assume that a rapist wouldn’t have a gun on hand when I’m giving him a blowjob. If he did have a gun, then I would probably have no choice but to comply. Fortunately I’ve actually been trained on how to disarm people in self-defense. I’m not a person to be trifled with!

KDaddy23
Sep 23, 2021, 4:21 PM
I agree, Jen - sucking dick is way better than getting shot! I've heard guys say that they wouldn't do it even if someone had a gun to their head but the reality is that, yep, they'd get to sucking that dick and doing it "right" because it's not worth getting shot or killed over to not just go ahead and do it and live to tell the tale.

MontyinHamilton
Oct 28, 2021, 11:03 AM
My first same sex experience was when I was molested by an older boy in the schoolyard one afternoon. I absolutely did NOT want what happened but strangely, years later I found myself having fantasies of the same boy in which I approached him and offered to service him. Of course I was very confused about that for a long time...

That's kinda how my attraction to men started, when I was 18 an older man probably 40 grabbed my cock at work, he was a supplier I talked to every time he came in and I thought was just a cool older guy, I was mortified and confused and very straight at the time, it was very confusing when I went home that day after work and jerked off to thoughts of him force feeding me his big cock, I could still feel his fingers on me while I came, that was the defining moment things changed for me, funny I kept my mouth shut and never reported him until I went to work the next shift and my boss asked why I jumped back on video when this guy got close to me, I had to tell him what happened since he watched the video, he called the Bread Co and told them not to send the guy back again, weirdly I was kind of sad to not see him again, not sure if I wanted to ask him why he did it or if I wanted him to seduce me more and try again, I just know I wouldn't have told a soul if it had not been seen on sec video, and that made me confused as well, what hetro guy goes home and gets hard and jerks off to a man who grabbed you? And didn't't tell his g/f or somebody about it, most guys I knew did who were hit on as young men. Anyways, it got me jerking off to men and literally took up all my fantasies since that day, I haven't gotten off to just women in 20 yrs without a guy being involved in the fantasy unless it's a cuck thing or my g/f is cheating in my fantasy with a well endowed man, even sleeping with women I have to imagine them fucking other guys to get off or think of a man and myself instead to get off with her. The old I'm tired or jerked off too many times this week only works for so long with a g/f when you keep going soft with her every 5 or 10 mins, or when you can't cum at all for hours, but go home later and blast 3 loads a day thinking about a hard cock and handsome man and yourself, a few women have asked if I was ever with a man or if I was gay because their ex who turned out gay had the same problem, I just laugh and say no, just tired or stressed or make another excuse.