PDA

View Full Version : Asking for advice

Alejo Anal
Sep 10, 2021, 2:08 PM
Hi, I was just wondering if you guys could give me any advice on how to approach another man (men) to possible engage in a sexual relationship. Maybe a fuckbuddy or something to have fun once in a while I'm craving for some cock and would like to get my ass fucked hard.

Thanks in advance.

Christopher South
Sep 10, 2021, 10:13 PM
You can use any number of sites... Grindr, Silverdaddies, doublelist. Just explain what you are looking for, that you want to get to know them, weed out guys who aren't a match, likes and dislikes.

happymouthandtongue
Sep 11, 2021, 8:05 AM
There are plenty of websites, as mentioned above. I’ve forgot nd rest stops and parks to be great places for hooking up. I usually wear a light weigh t-shirt that shows off my hard nipples and white cotton jogging shorts with a draw string, I leave the draw string hanging out front, so it puts the focus on my crotch. The pants aren’t too tight, but they aren’t baggy. As I move around, my cock and balls shake around and you can tell I’m looking. I smile at all the guys, sit on the benches with my legs wide open, sometimes I adjust my package. I always leave the restroom door open slightly and if I see the same, I’ll always push the door open. It’s really pretty easy to hook up, once you start looking at all the signs other guys re giving off.

Neonaught
Sep 11, 2021, 9:30 AM
If you are like me you find public sex far too risky then the men's sites are the way to go. I have used Squirt.org, SilverDaddies, Adam4Adam and Doublelist for many years with decent results. The instant gratification apps like Grindr didn't work well for me since I like to get a feel for the guy I'm considering before inviting. Be prepared to invest some time and effort. Nothing really great was ever quick and easy.

Alejo Anal
Sep 12, 2021, 1:11 AM
Great, thank you so much for the advice, I've actually never heard of any of those sites but Grindr. Thanks!

Alejo Anal
Sep 12, 2021, 1:13 AM
Hey that's a great advice, I will try to see more of those signs to see if something happens. Although I'd have to invest in my wardrobe, right now it is very "macho" and does not show what I'm actually into. Thank you for the advice!

Alejo Anal
Sep 12, 2021, 1:14 AM
Yeah I have actually never been into public sex and yeah I find it too risky, but you never know! I will definitely invest time and effirt, Thank you for the tips!

Tag200
Sep 12, 2021, 10:48 AM
If you are like me then online sites is the best way to find a buddy , in person I don’t have the nerve for that yet but online we all know what the deal is

Riderinthestorm
Sep 12, 2021, 12:10 PM
As repeatedly stated, there are hundreds of websites you can go to, add these two to the list: Adult Friend Finder and FetLife. I've had a lot of success with those.

NakedInSeattle
Sep 14, 2021, 12:09 AM
Don't approach a friend or acquaintance unless he is giving you obvious signs (touching, getting close, sexual innuendoes, etc.). I suggest the sites mentioned and Squirt.org. They have all the cruising places in your area. A free and easy site to use.

csreef
Sep 14, 2021, 2:24 PM
As a way to meet someone, that is up to you....When you do meet someone, take it slow and get comfortable first...:2cents:

DD788Snipe
Sep 15, 2021, 2:47 AM
:thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:
As a way to meet someone, that is up to you....When you do meet someone, take it slow and get comfortable first...:2cents: