PDA

View Full Version : sex with a friends sister

guywholikesboth
Sep 10, 2021, 9:44 AM
Has anyone else had sex with a friend sister and then him I was a my friends apt he wasn't their but his sister was we started to make out and got naked she was sucking my cock when he came into her bedroom. He said he wanted some of that I said why wait he said what do you mean I said get naked he did and for the first time I saw his hard 7 inch uncut cock I told him to com here I bent over and took his cock into my mouth and sucked him an he gave gave a big load of cum which made me cum in his sisters mouth that was the start of much sex with the 3 of us and she added a girl friend who was also bi one other time I was fucking her and he fucked me for the first time we once again came at the same time.

KDaddy23
Sep 10, 2021, 1:39 PM
I've had sex with quite a few of my friends sisters and him as well. In the earlier days, screwing a friend's sister - and he showed up and joined in - was a special "treat;" getting older, sometimes I'd screw a girl and find out that I was friends with her brother and once, the guy wanted to have sex with me after his sister told him we were fucking. The guy was more of a bottom and wanted to suck my dick and be fucked; word on the street was that he was secretly gay and I couldn't say if he was or not but it was fun to screw him and be able to do his sister, too (but one-on-one).

Tight1-4u
Sep 10, 2021, 9:11 PM
I once a few years back was fucking and getting pegged by a gal and getting fucked by her son.. she knew he was Bi and wanted him to be fucking someone she trusted.. she ask me about it first and gave him my number.. then the youngest son got my number from the older brother.. I did not know he was related.. but he fucked me about a dozen times till I found out.. it all kinda weirded me out so I cut it all off..

cornholejoe
Sep 10, 2021, 9:51 PM
Had a friend who liked to watch me fuck his sister later on when she left he would suck my cock

Warmnsalty
Sep 11, 2021, 8:17 AM
I'd love to fuck a brother/sister duo

Neonaught
Sep 11, 2021, 9:26 AM
Fucking a hot guy while he is fucking my wife is one of my few bucket list items unchecked! Maybe it's time to buy a new bucket? LOL

happymouthandtongue
Sep 11, 2021, 11:27 AM
I’ve related this before, but back when I was 12 or 13, I’d suck a friend off in his bedroom, I did it for years, I really liked his cock and cum. He never reciprocated, but I didn’t care. His room was separated from his sisters by a shared bathroom, door could be locked, so no surprises. Since he didn’t reciprocate, after I swallowed his cum, he would watch jackoff and swallow my cum. We were nude and I was sucking his cock while he was standing up. The door to the bathroom opened, he forgot to lock it, his sister was standing there, I didn’t know what to do. I looked at him and he had a big smile on his face, I turned to her as she said “do you really like doing that”, his cock as out of my mouth by now, I said yes and she laughed and asked she could watch. The idea turned me on, so I said yes. The whole time my cock was hard as a rock. I had a very thick cock and it was longer than her brothers, she said I had a nice cock. She sat down on her brothers bed and watched as I sucked her brothers cock. She had a short skirt on no panties, she started to rub her pussy as she watched and I couldn’t take my eyes off of her pussy, she just kept smiling and wetting her fingers. By now I was sucking her brother on the bed and watching her. Her brother made a loud sound and came in my mouth, I swallowed all his cum. Pulled off of him and she scooted her pussy over to my face and said to lick it. She had a really wet, hairy pussy and I licked up her wetness. She started to thrust against my tongue and face, then came with a final thrust. I had been precumming like crazy. I reached down and ran my finger under my cock and picked up a huge amount of precum and licked it off my finger as she and her brother watched. I started to jerk off to her encouragement, I shot my cum in to my hand and then I licked it up. We did this several times over the next couple of weeks. About a month later on the school bus, she asked if I wanted to get off the bus and take the trails home. I wasn’t sure what she was up to, but said sure. as we walked, she started to talk about how much fun she had watching me suck her brother off, what a nice cock I had and how she liked having her pussy eaten. My cock was rock hard when she stopped and asked if I’d eat her pussy again. I said yes and she said she wanted me to undress first, she didn’t wait, she undid my belt and pulled my pants down, my cock sprung to attention she spread her coat on the grass off of the trail, laid down, lifted her skirt up and pulled panties off. She looked up at my cock and said your leaking. I scooped up the precum and was about to feed it to her when she said no. She said she wanted to watch my eat my cum again. Wasn’t what I had hoped for, but the sight of her rubbing pussy turned me, so I kept stroking my cock and came with an intense amount of cum and passion. I came in my hand and started to lick it up. She said to stop, she wanted to see what cum tasted like. She sat up and took a small taste from my hand. She seemed surprised, she said it tasted really good. To my surprise, she licked it all up and told me to eat her pussy. I did and she was so wet, I love extra wet pussy. We did this once a week for the rest of the school year. I still saw her brother occasionally and he’d tell me how much his sister like me eating her pussy. Never got a blowjob from either of them and never fucked her, but she always watched Jack off and she always wanted to lick up my cum.

Rest85
Sep 11, 2021, 12:49 PM
I’ve related this before, but back when I was 12 or 13, I’d suck a friend off in his bedroom, I did it for years, I really liked his cock and cum. He never reciprocated, but I didn’t care. His room was separated from his sisters by a shared bathroom, door could be locked, so no surprises. Since he didn’t reciprocate, after I swallowed his cum, he would watch jackoff and swallow my cum. We were nude and I was sucking his cock while he was standing up. The door to the bathroom opened, he forgot to lock it, his sister was standing there, I didn’t know what to do. I looked at him and he had a big smile on his face, I turned to her as she said “do you really like doing that”, his cock as out of my mouth by now, I said yes and she laughed and asked she could watch. The idea turned me on, so I said yes. The whole time my cock was hard as a rock. I had a very thick cock and it was longer than her brothers, she said I had a nice cock. She sat down on her brothers bed and watched as I sucked her brothers cock. She had a short skirt on no panties, she started to rub her pussy as she watched and I couldn’t take my eyes off of her pussy, she just kept smiling and wetting her fingers. By now I was sucking her brother on the bed and watching her. Her brother made a loud sound and came in my mouth, I swallowed all his cum. Pulled off of him and she scooted her pussy over to my face and said to lick it. She had a really wet, hairy pussy and I licked up her wetness. She started to thrust against my tongue and face, then came with a final thrust. I had been precumming like crazy. I reached down and ran my finger under my cock and picked up a huge amount of precum and licked it off my finger as she and her brother watched. I started to jerk off to her encouragement, I shot my cum in to my hand and then I licked it up. We did this several times over the next couple of weeks. About a month later on the school bus, she asked if I wanted to get off the bus and take the trails home. I wasn’t sure what she was up to, but said sure. as we walked, she started to talk about how much fun she had watching me suck her brother off, what a nice cock I had and how she liked having her pussy eaten. My cock was rock hard when she stopped and asked if I’d eat her pussy again. I said yes and she said she wanted me to undress first, she didn’t wait, she undid my belt and pulled my pants down, my cock sprung to attention she spread her coat on the grass off of the trail, laid down, lifted her skirt up and pulled panties off. She looked up at my cock and said your leaking. I scooped up the precum and was about to feed it to her when she said no. She said she wanted to watch my eat my cum again. Wasn’t what I had hoped for, but the sight of her rubbing pussy turned me, so I kept stroking my cock and came with an intense amount of cum and passion. I came in my hand and started to lick it up. She said to stop, she wanted to see what cum tasted like. She sat up and took a small taste from my hand. She seemed surprised, she said it tasted really good. To my surprise, she licked it all up and told me to eat her pussy. I did and she was so wet, I love extra wet pussy. We did this once a week for the rest of the school year. I still saw her brother occasionally and he’d tell me how much his sister like me eating her pussy. Never got a blowjob from either of them and never fucked her, but she always watched Jack off and she always wanted to lick up my cum.

I wish I had a friend with a sister like that! I love to be oral for a guy or a girl.

dowmass
Sep 12, 2021, 1:32 AM
I am sure all of this is sexy - but would it not be weird for a woman to see her brother's dick get sucked or his ass getting fucked by another guy. I mean seeing a sibling's dick or pussy - sounds weird ... maybe it's just me thinking like that?

KDaddy23
Sep 12, 2021, 4:18 PM
I am sure all of this is sexy - but would it not be weird for a woman to see her brother's dick get sucked or his ass getting fucked by another guy. I mean seeing a sibling's dick or pussy - sounds weird ... maybe it's just me thinking like that?

Only if you think it’s weird… and most people would. Some would see it as… just sex albeit with an audience. Growing up, there was a brother and sister that I’d “routinely” have sex with and with both of them and when me and him would be sucking each other, she’d be right there watching and into what we were doing. We’d fuck each other and, yep, she’d be like a cheerleader egging us on. Weird? Many would say yes. Otherwise, it’s just sex when you think what and not so much about who’s present while it’s happening.

Some very real-life stuff even though things don’t always happen like that. I was doing a girl’s brother, she walked in and saw us, watched for a moment and left. Nothing to see here, nothing unusual going on. Later, she said to me, “Y’all looked like y’all was having fun…” and I said it was… then I fucked her because, as she said, seeing us fucking made her horny and I was there, so…

Weird? Some would say yes. But is it really?

dowmass
Sep 14, 2021, 1:47 PM
Only if you think it?s weird? and most people would. Some would see it as? just sex albeit with an audience. Growing up, there was a brother and sister that I?d ?routinely? have sex with and with both of them and when me and him would be sucking each other, she?d be right there watching and into what we were doing. We?d fuck each other and, yep, she?d be like a cheerleader egging us on. Weird? Many would say yes. Otherwise, it?s just sex when you think what and not so much about who?s present while it?s happening.

Some very real-life stuff even though things don?t always happen like that. I was doing a girl?s brother, she walked in and saw us, watched for a moment and left. Nothing to see here, nothing unusual going on. Later, she said to me, ?Y?all looked like y?all was having fun?? and I said it was? then I fucked her because, as she said, seeing us fucking made her horny and I was there, so?

Weird? Some would say yes. But is it really?

I think the way I said it wasn?t clear. I didn?t mean to use the word ?weird? in any disrespectful way.
what I thought was ?odd? rather than weird would be for a woman to see her brother?s dick, and for him to see her pussy.

on a different note, it?s said that in the days of Cleopatra, it was perfectly okay for siblings to marry because they didn?t want royal blood polluted. I don?t know if that practice was only for royal families.

csreef
Sep 14, 2021, 2:21 PM
My best friend's sister was going thru a divorce. She was always kinda of flirty, and touchy, but I decided against it. If it went south, or if her still husband could accuse her of adultery....

It wasn't worth it.

ScottSwallows
Sep 15, 2021, 10:04 PM
Had sex with a friend’s sister a couple of days before her wedding.She asked if I would be her final fling before getting married.
Also had sex with one of my sister’s friends.Also a final fling before marriage.

Waylon
Sep 16, 2021, 9:37 AM
In my college days one of my frat bothers had a sister who was a real slut, she put out on first dates and was considered an easy lay. Naturally a lot of us took her out for a good time. On our first date we went to the drive in and as soon as the movies started she unbuttoned her blouse so I could play with her tits and suck her nipples. She slid her jeans off to play with her pussy and we made out like sex starved teenagers. Without missing a beat she unzipped my jeans, fished out my cock and sucked me off like a high dollar whore. The frat brother knew his sister was a slut and admitted he had her sucking his dick when she was 14 years old.

Fiddlestyx
Sep 16, 2021, 2:28 PM
From my teens into my 20s I had sex with a number of friends' sisters, but it never involved my friends, nor were they ever aware of the goings-on.

Bassman777
Sep 16, 2021, 11:00 PM
I banged my buddies sister and she was really hot but had the brains of a turnip. It didn’t end well. Then about ten years later, him and his wife were separated and we got together for fun times a couple of times. They got back together but he never knew. We have shared our secret together for many years now.