PDA

View Full Version : Bottom Boy

twilde1952
Sep 7, 2021, 11:39 AM
I've always wanted to try bottoming for a man. I was just wondering what would be the best position to bottom for the first time. A) on my back, legs apart. B) on all fours for him to rear mount me. C) me on top so I could guide his hard cock into my ass. D) or something else. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Jazminedress
Sep 7, 2021, 11:55 AM
on your side with the top leg bent up and forward over the other one, unless you are experienced with toys

Tight1-4u
Sep 7, 2021, 4:20 PM
there are a lot of things that factor into it.. like where you are.. time.. just to mention a couple.. if no bed is available I would suggest just bending over legs spread.. allowing smooth access is important.. don’t get very inventive with positions.. just go with the flow something easy.. figure out if you like it first.. then explore other possibilities.. just relax and enjoy!!

KDaddy23
Sep 7, 2021, 5:44 PM
When I bottom, it's all about what position is going to be comfortable for me, which is usually any position that isn't the missionary one; I can do it... but my hips have never liked being in the position one bit and being uncomfortable in that position will distract me to the point where I will insist on a change of position or that he hurry the fuck up and cum so I can stop being uncomfortable. Like Tight1-4u says, you gotta explore the possibilities to find the position(s) you can be comfortable in.

cornholejoe
Sep 7, 2021, 8:23 PM
i like it doggy style the best

its just me
Sep 8, 2021, 8:26 AM
I like to be on my back with my legs on his shoulders...your his whore. There is no way you can escape his penetration.

Neonaught
Sep 8, 2021, 11:03 AM
Jazmine's suggest of the left Sim's position is a good one since that is the position we put patients in to give enemas since it makes the anal canal as straight as possible. For an inexperienced bottom starting with you on top allows you to control rate and depth of penetration. If you just want to let him drive then go doggy style.

Bi-Rõnin
Sep 8, 2021, 2:51 PM
I like to be on my back with my legs on his shoulders...your his whore. There is no way you can escape his penetration.

Exactly why I love it