PDA

View Full Version : How many crossed the line in a pre-don't ask-don't tell world?

toak69
Sep 6, 2021, 7:15 PM
My first encounter with another cock was when I was in the military. Had gone out to a local dance club with some friends, rode in the back of the jeep. Anyway, not sure what time, but I finally got worn out enough that I couldn't handle anymore, went out and passed out in the jeep.

Some time later, I am woke up by a gentleman asking me if I needed a ride back to base. Well, that was exactly what I needed, so I said sure, and jumped out and into his car. Well in the 20 minute ride back to base he informs me that he was gay and asks if that bothers me. I'm like...well no...I'm only interested in getting back to base so I can get some sleep. Het tries to talk me into going back to his house/room/apt. whatever it was.

Anyway, long story short, he pulled up to the curb on the main street outside the main gate of one of the largest military bases. The he asked if he could suck my dick. I didn't refuse, so he leaned over and pulled my dick out and started sucking. Now get this, all around us is traffic coming by, buses and taxi's stopping people walking by, it was feeling SO FUCKING GOOD but FUCK, I could get busted at any time and out of the military I would go without an Honorable.

Finally, after stressing for some time I finally had to make him stop, put my junk away, thank him for the ride and walk onto base

Anyone else have similiar experiences with the risk of UCMJ punishment hanging over them?

KDaddy23
Sep 7, 2021, 6:16 PM
Yeah, before DADT, knowing what the UCMJ punishments were if you got caught was some very real shit... which didn't stop a lot of guys from getting some dick in some way. My roommate in the dorm was as "gay as a three dollar bill" and we had sex a lot despite knowing what would happen if someone ratted us out, not that they would since they were getting some dick as well. The military, at the time, went out of its way to let you know what getting a Bad Conduct Discharge would do to your life going forward and especially if you got it for homosexual behavior and it could also mean spending some time in a military prison and both things weren't likely to be overturned or be presidentially pardoned... but, yeah, a lot of guys - including myself - took the chance but we were always reminded that it's not illegal unless you get caught so don't get caught and they weren't just talking about "normal" illegal things like getting caught in the local whorehouse.

Being in the USAF, I heard the horror stories of what happened to guys who got the OSI's attention... and it didn't go well for them but it was still a risk that many felt was worth taking because needs always must, don't they? It wasn't, I think, that the military "had no idea" what could happen when you have a bunch of guys who are pretty much "isolated" and often in very stressful situations and what relieving that stress might entail. I thought it was "funny" that they'd get us to bond with each other and to always look after your brother's welfare in all things while in service to our country... which could include having sex with your brother, too. And, no: I sure as hell ain't gonna tell if you won't and I know you won't because neither one of us wants to get the Big Chicken Dinner and find out how hard life is in a military prison...

toak69
Sep 7, 2021, 6:36 PM
We had an E6 with all who was an all around squared away NCO. Well, I never did find out exactly what was supposed to happen, but we do know that a young piss ant E1, not even in the chain of command of the E6, rats him out apparently, probably just for a proposition, but who knows. Anyway, they come take him away and we never see him again. End of an excellent career.

Neonaught
Sep 8, 2021, 11:13 AM
I served as a Navy combat medic for the Marines in the early 80's when homophobia was at it's peak, especially in the Navy. On many long field exercises I often privately chuckled thinking how out of whack things were. One would think an excellent cocksucker would be the most valued member of any unit! LOL