PDA

View Full Version : A little about toak69

toak69
Sep 4, 2021, 11:40 AM
Thought I would take a moment of your time to introduce myself.

Married for 30 years this year to the same awesome woman. When I married her I was specifically looking for someone with as strong of a sex drive as me.

When we first met I "confessed" to her a couple of bi experiences I had when I was in the navy and even though there were no orgasms involved in the encounters, it turned her on very much for me to tell about them.

Well time passes and a few years ago we get into the swinging lifestyle, in our mid 50's. Well, we are pretty active, going to either a house party/swingers club at least a couple times a month. We did this for a couple of years and during this time we both had multiple bi-experiences. One of my experiences involved me receiving anal. As I have said before, it was definitely NOT what you would call a "Starter Cock." 10" long and quite thick. We used plenty of lube and he went very slow, but that last third was more than I could stand. Hit hit bottom and I squeeled, but not in a good way. He quickly withdrew and everything was ok. Does this mean I will never do it again? Absolutely not, but it does me there is nothing over 6" long going in my ass.

I have still not been able to suck a guy off all the way. In most of our encounters, the mm interaction was as much for the enjoyment of the ladies as it was for ourselves, so the idea was not to pop in another guys mouth, there was pussy available nearby. Anyway, i really want to be able to feel a cock come in my mouth. Size not as important for oral. 2 of the 3 I had were 8 plus inches. Just don't expect me to deep throat that.

Anyway, that is me, wife and I are no longer actively swinging, although if we stumbled across the right couple, girl, guy, we would definitely be open to a one off. Covid kinda killed that. Anyway, we are planning on going to a LGBTQ friendly bar in nearby city. Hoping for the best.

toak69

GayGuy04
Sep 4, 2021, 12:37 PM
Welcome to bisexual.com hope you'll find what you are looking for and enjoy it too :)

querty
Sep 5, 2021, 9:33 AM
Welcome! Our story is similar, with the exception if the Bi experiences. I enjoyed reading your back story. I think I'll take a moment when I have a moment to put mine out there