PDA

View Full Version : Jockstraps and Thongs

beamish13
Sep 1, 2021, 8:12 PM
Anyone into either of these? I?ve found both to be really liberating since I?ve come out to myself as a bi man. I love how they accentuate my thick ass

Tj726guy
Sep 2, 2021, 12:04 AM
I have a couple of thongs i wear with my GF. She loves them , so do i. Feel sexy wearing them.

ChiefH
Sep 2, 2021, 6:58 AM
I actually love both! But the thong string in the crack of my ass I love the feeling!

Neonaught
Sep 2, 2021, 8:54 AM
When I feel the need to "dress up" it's always a chest harness and jockstrap. Thongs make me feel like I have a wedgie! ;>P

cbxer66
Sep 2, 2021, 12:26 PM
I wear thongs every day as my normal Go-To undies. It's typically hot and humid where I live, and every little bit of clothing you lose is that much better. I prefer Spandex/Lycra thongs, as they don't get wet when worn. I buy them one size smaller than I would normally wear, so they ride tight down at the bottom, split my anus in two so to speak. Feels good all day long. ;-)

Also have several tight fitting G-Strings. Love those as well. Plus a few thongs with socks for my cock.

Jock straps? Meh! Don't have any.

BiTexasGuy85
Sep 2, 2021, 4:17 PM
I love them both! I wear a jock to the gym everyday so I can show off. I need to get more thongs, but the few I have are really comfy. 5820158202

Mncurious
Sep 4, 2021, 10:19 AM
I’ve worn thongs nearly everyday for the last 5 years. By far the most comfortable underwear I’ve ever worn. My go to brand is iKingsky…they’re inexpensive and good quality. I buy them on Amazon.

cbxer66
Sep 4, 2021, 11:54 AM
Mesh G-String. You can see the affect it has on me when I put it on. Hence I only wear it for playin around.

Calismooth
Sep 4, 2021, 12:23 PM
I prefer a jockstrap of soft comfortable material over a thong. Thongs are hot but I havent find one I enjoying all day.

JeffT
Sep 4, 2021, 1:08 PM
I've been wearing thongs and occasionally g strings almost exclusively for years. Thong swimsuits as well. I still have a couple of bikini briefs in the underwear drawer but they're rarely worn if I can avoid them. I love the feel of the strap up the back and the sensations of a nice tight pouch.

Asspussy302
Sep 4, 2021, 10:06 PM
I wear thongs all the time, there’s a lot more men’s thongs available then I thought. I think I have 2 or 3 pairs of regular underwear, the rest is thongs.

hedodon
Sep 9, 2021, 9:10 AM
I wear thongs almost exclusively, I love how they feel in my butt crack and how they hold my cock and balls in a nice pouch. I've been told I look great in them so that's another reason to wear them, if not for me but for others to enjoy too !!!! 58230

Waylon
Sep 9, 2021, 9:41 AM
In my younger days I wore silky jock straps when beginning a sex session with wifey or special friends. I liked the way the jock strap cradled my package and it felt very comfortable. When aroused the package would start to fill up inside the jock strap and eventually my raging hard on would be on full display. Wifey loved to get the head of my cock in her mouth

louther
Sep 9, 2021, 12:22 PM
I wear thongs all the time and love em. I thought my girl would be weird about it when I decided I wanted to get a bunch of them but she wasn’t at all. Now she likes them on me almost as much as I do. It’s great in the summer with a pair of thin shorts on. I sometimes like the way it makes my cock shrink up a bit cause the pouch is tight in some, but really prefer being able to “hang” a bit. I like seeing guys in both jocks and thongs too.

omegaman60
Sep 26, 2021, 8:04 PM
58341I love seeing a big hairy bulging jockstrap or speedo here's mine

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 27, 2021, 8:33 AM
I wear thongs every day as my normal Go-To undies. <snip>
Also have several tight fitting G-Strings. Love those as well. Plus a few thongs with socks for my cock.

Like the look of those with the 'cock sock'... :) Bet they're comfortable and they're definitely 'hot' in the good sense, not temperature-wise!

I'm a full time panty-wearer and only wear women's panties, not those made for men. (It's a psychological thing for me...) But my 'undercarriage' is of a size that's not easily accommodated by the skimpy fronts on most panties. Something seems to always sneak out at some point during the day. I think what you're wearing would be great in combination with my crotchless pantyhose.

I do have a couple of thongs, and I've gotten to like the feeling between my cheeks, as well as knowing that most of my ass is uncovered! It's kinda fun to reach back for my wallet and subtly swipe across my bum, noticing that there's not another layer of clothing under whatever I'm wearing.