PDA

View Full Version : Using prostate massager

Modude
Aug 29, 2021, 1:47 AM
Decided to try a prostate massager so I picked one up the other day. Looks like an aneros but it's a different brand and I was looking forward to trying it out. Long story short, I think I need a bigger one...or maybe a powered one. I put it in and could barely feel the extra sensation. It felt good but not as good as I was hoping for.
Any thoughts or suggestions ?......

willj
Aug 29, 2021, 6:41 AM
I have a prostate massager It is just a slim dildo style. It does have a vibrator option but I find that vibration numbs my prostate and I do not get off from it. I suggest a long angled one that you can find your hot spot and massage till you cum.

Modude
Aug 29, 2021, 8:38 AM
I have a prostate massager It is just a slim dildo style. It does have a vibrator option but I find that vibration numbs my prostate and I do not get off from it. I suggest a long angled one that you can find your hot spot and massage till you cum.

I tried it again yesterday and the second time was better even though I didn't cum. I moved it around as I was working my anal muscles and I could tell when it was in the right spot....mmmm felt good

Neonaught
Aug 29, 2021, 11:03 AM
I have tried several models of Aneros and while they do make me cum harder and with greater volume they take a lot of effort and training to big the famous prostate orgasm. I have only had one P spot orgasm when I had one in while a buddy was giving me a very skilled sucking. I came long and hard and it was so intense I was shaking afterwards.

Modude
Aug 29, 2021, 2:14 PM
I have tried several models of Aneros and while they do make me cum harder and with greater volume they take a lot of effort and training to big the famous prostate orgasm. I have only had one P spot orgasm when I had one in while a buddy was giving me a very skilled sucking. I came long and hard and it was so intense I was shaking afterwards.

I agree, I think I can get there eventually but I'm going have to learn the best way to use it. It was feeling good to the point that I was stroking with my right hand while moving the massager with my left, I thought a couple of times I was going to cum but it didn't happen.

Neonaught
Aug 30, 2021, 9:54 AM
I agree, I think I can get there eventually but I'm going have to learn the best way to use it. It was feeling good to the point that I was stroking with my right hand while moving the massager with my left, I thought a couple of times I was going to cum but it didn't happen.

You are supposed to insert the probe and then do Keegles to make it tap against your prostate. They say after a while you can stop the Keegles and it will continue to move on it's own. I have some vibrating prostate probes made by California Exotics that I get much more from.

Flypaper
Aug 30, 2021, 1:13 PM
I tried it again yesterday and the second time was better even though I didn't cum. I moved it around as I was working my anal muscles and I could tell when it was in the right spot....mmmm felt good

My problem has been that the really good ones tend to be larger than I can comfortably use myself. On one comical attempt, I had so much lube inside my ass and on the massager that as I was trying to flick on vibrating mode it slipped out and bounded almost happily along the bed….when I’ve been successful the insertion and even the vibration are very effective at hitting my P spot and then I orgasm very intensely but not with the toy inside me.

Modude
Aug 30, 2021, 11:17 PM
My problem has been that the really good ones tend to be larger than I can comfortably use myself. On one comical attempt, I had so much lube inside my ass and on the massager that as I was trying to flick on vibrating mode it slipped out and bounded almost happily along the bed….when I’ve been successful the insertion and even the vibration are very effective at hitting my P spot and then I orgasm very intensely but not with the toy inside me.

Lol yeah I had a similar experience with my dildo, I had so much lube I couldn't keep my grip on it.
I think a bigger massager would give me more sensation, there does seem to be a learning curve on how to use one and get the most pleasure from it. Hopefully practice makes perfect.....