PDA

View Full Version : If you came home and caught your husband in bed with your friend.

The Chunkly
Aug 28, 2021, 3:30 PM
I had this discussion with a friend the other day.
If you came home and caught your husband in bed with your friend.
What would you do?
Would you go nuts?
She surprised me by saying, No!
She said that she has had a fantasy about being able to see her husband having sex with another woman.
So, she said that she would watch and if the opportunity arose then she would join in.

Who has a wife that thinks the same way?

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 29, 2021, 9:39 AM
Hmmmmm. Well, I read this wrong at first, thinking that the friend I (the husband) was in bed with, was male or a gurl. Were that the case, my wife would be ok with it, and would probably watch, maybe even join in.

If the other person was a female, I'd probably be in trouble. I have a hall pass to crossdress and play with others of my own gender, but not with genetic females.

Can't have everything! :)

Neonaught
Aug 29, 2021, 10:58 AM
My wife has come home and "caught" me in bed with a guy several times. She just smiles and jumps in the middle! If it were a woman that would be a problem as our rules require her to be present when we have a single woman in the mix. We love to see each other enjoying others in bed so when ever possible we select bisexual partners so we can both enjoy them.