PDA

View Full Version : I recently have given head to a guy &wonder if others have a hard time finding right

tongueteaser
Aug 28, 2021, 1:04 PM
I found it time consuming finding a guy that I wanted to suck my first time. Ii wanted it to be special and also I was so nervous. It was because I was not meeting a girl but a guy and I was supposed to let him put his cock in my mouth and I had to perform my best and make it happen. Seems most guys have alot of experience that reply and just looking for another mouth to cum in. Just another mouth. I wish I could find a guy that is newer like me that would really appreciate my mouth and what I do with it. I naturally did just fine and the guy I did swore I was experienced and he came so fast. I wanted to do it again. Then guys asking for face pics and stats and dick pics. I thought I was sucking his cock so why does he ask for my dick pic. I am not dating him either. Do guys understand that I just want to give discreet head and get cum from a guy secretly and discreetly. I am wondering if other newer guys have the same issue or do they just suck on anyone and anything. Give me your comments please.

Rest85
Aug 28, 2021, 1:22 PM
I found it time consuming finding a guy that I wanted to suck my first time. Ii wanted it to be special and also I was so nervous. It was because I was not meeting a girl but a guy and I was supposed to let him put his cock in my mouth and I had to perform my best and make it happen. Seems most guys have alot of experience that reply and just looking for another mouth to cum in. Just another mouth. I wish I could find a guy that is newer like me that would really appreciate my mouth and what I do with it. I naturally did just fine and the guy I did swore I was experienced and he came so fast. I wanted to do it again. Then guys asking for face pics and stats and dick pics. I thought I was sucking his cock so why does he ask for my dick pic. I am not dating him either. Do guys understand that I just want to give discreet head and get cum from a guy secretly and discreetly. I am wondering if other newer guys have the same issue or do they just suck on anyone and anything. Give me your comments please.

I'm not new to sucking cock but I feel the same as you. When I advertise to suck a cock, I always make it clear that I only want to give, no recip, but then I invariably get replies from guys who ask for my cock pic, etc....then eventually it comes out that they want to play with mine or do anal...or something other than what I advertised for. I have a very difficult time finding a guy who only wants to use me for my sucking and nothing else.

I don't know how you are connecting with guys, but if you place an ad somewhere, make sure you clarify exactly what you want. Then, when he contacts you, reiterate what you are looking for. I also require a meeting first just to talk and I do that in some semi-public setting. If I haven't gotten the clarity I am looking for during emails, then I make sure we know what we are seeking when I talk with them. It's worth the extra effort in order to get what you want.

Good luck! I sure remember what it was like to be 'new' to this.

Just to add, about your last question, "do we just suck on anyone and anything"? I started out sucking at a cruisy rest area and back then I was indiscriminate and did often suck on anyone. Times are very different now. I won't do that, no matter how much I crave a cock in my mouth. Like I said...it's worth the extra effort to be patient and get the situation you seek. Be careful!

Want2ForPlay
Aug 28, 2021, 2:10 PM
... I also require a meeting first just to talk and I do that in some semi-public setting. ...

In my experience, that requirement which I also insist on, will eliminate a lot of guys, but my take is that's guys I wouldn't want to know where I live, much less have any sort of sex with.

Oborokybiman
Aug 28, 2021, 2:27 PM
I’m not new but too much time between cock sucking real men. I’m the same way as you! I want someone who enjoys my mouth and suction power and is excited to meet up knowing my skills will make him blow his much needed cum all over! I’m one of those guys that pays close attention to what makes this guy enjoy my mouth. I’m happy to do as he pleases to take care of his every need. However, like you….I don’t want a blowjob. I just want to enjoy every inch and every throb that I’m in charge of!

And I appreciate this site tremendously as well. It gives us a platform to enjoy without judgement!

KDaddy23
Aug 28, 2021, 3:24 PM
Finding a guy who'd be very appreciative of your efforts is, indeed, a tedious endeavor. You can put it right up front when "interviewing" guys and, being guys, they just might tell you what you want to hear so they can get their dick in your mouth... or they just might be genuinely appreciative and there's no real way to tell the difference even if you're sitting face to face with them outside of your instincts telling you something. When guys are looking for that "special" guy, sometimes, you gotta suck a lot of dicks before you can run into him and, no, I'm not talking about being indiscriminate or taking excessive risks so let's get that out of the way. Yes, state your preferences and everything but don't expect "every guy" who might respond to be on the same page with you; too many guys expect someone to be honorable and in-line with their preferences... only to get disappointed to find out that homey wasn't as advertised and when that happens, they give up trying to find someone who will, again, be genuinely appreciative of their oral skills.

A lot of guys want to be as safe as possible so I don't find it unusual for some to ask for face pics, stats and, yeah, dick pics. I'd say that this is better than the number of guys who don't want to know anything about you other than when are you gonna come suck their dick and if you're not gonna do it right now, fuck you. You decide what you want to share with others and don't let them pressure you into doing more than you want to. Because guys will, at the least, want to see a face, it does not mean that discretion will go by the wayside but if I was looking to suck dicks with you, I'd want to see your face and, again, discretion remains the way things should be. When you're looking for dicks to suck, you gotta be willing to put in the work that's necessary; I'm a life-long cock sucker and I know better than to expect "every guy" I might come across to be appreciative or otherwise accommodating to my preferences, not that I have a whole lot of them. Many have been appreciative and many have not; it's an occupational hazard that I accept and while I've been at this way too long to be looking for praise and all that, if a guy passes muster with me and I get to suck his dick (and get mine sucked), and he's "not appreciative," it doesn't matter a whole lot because I have no control over what goes on in his head. If he is, fine; if not, okay - dicks got sucked. On to the next guy. Maybe he will be appreciative, maybe he won't say a thing about it but I'd not be of a mind to let a lack of appreciation stop me from looking for someone who will be, let's say, consistently appreciative if that's the kind of guy I'm looking for but until I run into him, there are a lot of dicks I can suck safely and discretely and I aim to suck them.