PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Cock

JordanCD
Aug 28, 2021, 12:43 PM
I?m always curious what kind of cock other guys prefer. They?re all so different. Thick/long, cut/uncut, smooth/veiny, hairy/smooth. So what?s your favorite? You know, the kind of cock that makes you weak in the knees and you could never say no to :) But rather than try to explain it, show us it a picture.

Here?s my fantasy cock. I could be happy sucking this cock, and no others, for the rest of my life.

Neonaught
Aug 29, 2021, 11:13 AM
I like a "Goldilocks" cock: not to biig, not too small but just right! Either way he's going to get fucked and I'm going to eat his load!

Rvdude05
Aug 29, 2021, 12:14 PM
That's my dream cock! Oh, the things I could do with that hunk!

Jazminedress
Aug 29, 2021, 12:26 PM
I prefer the normal size, about 51/2 to 6 inches, not too thick, shaved down, that way its less work more enjoyment than a huge one

gmansam
Aug 30, 2021, 10:52 AM
Mmmm . . . no thank you that's way too big.

Rest85
Aug 30, 2021, 5:59 PM
The pictured cock is a bit too big. I know my jaw and lips would probably give out too soon with that thick cock, but I'd love to try it and see. I like some veins but not extremely veiny. I like the head to be proportionate to the shaft because it's easier to suck properly without scraping my teeth when I move my lips back up over the ridge of the head.

If it's bigger than mine, that's key to making me a total sub for it. I've gladly sucked cocks that are smaller than mine and I am still their sub slut, regardless, but a bigger cock makes me so turned on and I want to show him how much I love making his superior cock feel so good.

All that said, I do love the pictured cock sticking out through his zipper. It makes me so lusty to suck a cock that's exposed through the zipper like that. Fuck, yes!

cornholejoe
Sep 1, 2021, 5:52 PM
i took some pretty big but not that big dont want my asshole tore up

michael95404
Sep 30, 2021, 2:06 AM
I prefer smaller to medium sized cock. There's that French saying, "More than a mouthful is a waste." On the other hand, I've never been properly fucked. Who knows how far I'd go with that once my ass loosened. And I want that.

Waylon
Sep 30, 2021, 9:36 AM
I would not shy away from that big cock but even with my lack of a gag reflex, I don't think I could deep throat that one balls deep. But I sure would like to try.

michael95404
Sep 30, 2021, 9:18 PM
I would not shy away from that big cock but even with my lack of a gag reflex, I don't think I could deep throat that one balls deep. But I sure would like to try.

I wouldn't dare try, But I'd be happy to have him jack into my mouth.