PDA

View Full Version : Growing older issue?

needalittle05
Aug 24, 2021, 12:38 PM
wanted to see if any others have the same issue as we age? I have always been a grower (not a shower) which means my cock is small when soft. as I am getting older it seems like when I am soft I am getting smaller. still avg size Hard 5 1/2 to 6 inch and have found a few that enjoy making hard, having it grow in there mouth but also a few that appear disappointed when they see me soft. it is what it is but any others seem to have the same thing happening to them?

Rest85
Aug 24, 2021, 1:53 PM
wanted to see if any others have the same issue as we age? I have always been a grower (not a shower) which means my cock is small when soft. as I am getting older it seems like when I am soft I am getting smaller. still avg size Hard 5 1/2 to 6 inch and have found a few that enjoy making hard, having it grow in there mouth but also a few that appear disappointed when they see me soft. it is what it is but any others seem to have the same thing happening to them?

I have always been the same....grower and not a shower. My cock is tiny when soft but will grow to a respectable 6 inches when hard. I am always embarrassed to be seen before I am even half hard and I've had to tell guys and girls "It will get bigger when it gets hard". Now that I am older and have ED issues, I sometimes don't get hard like I used to so I tell guys up front that I like to be a sub, no recip guy for them and if I keep my underwear on while sucking them, all the better, (though sucking cock does get me pretty stiff sometimes). I actually do love the sub, no recip role, but still wish my cock wouldn't be seen when soft. I

hated showering in gym class because it seemed everyone had a decent sized soft cock. A friend and I took a piss in the woods after swimming. He looked at my cock and said, "Damn, man. It shrunk up from the water." I should have told him that, yeah, it always does that from the cold water but I said, "No. That's the way it is when soft, but it gets big when hard." I was proud of myself for admitting the facts, but I still wish I had a decent sized soft cock.

Tight1-4u
Aug 24, 2021, 3:33 PM
well being total sub bottom guy I want you two ( needalittle and rest85 ) to know that most guys I know and have sex with are just like you.. you have nothing to be ashamed of.. in fact you are perfect.. I have found and I would bet that most all bottom guys agree that size is not everything.. I would much rather be with a guy that knows what to do and how to use what he has than someone that has and don’t know how to use it.. personally I love having a cock grow and get hard in my mouth.. I get so turned on knowing that I did that.. you are again perfect.. a lot of guys would rather play with guys your size than have the pain and struggle to take big cock.. so chin up use what you got and use it well!!!

gmansam
Aug 25, 2021, 10:13 AM
Agree - nothing sexier than having a cock grow in my mouth. I like average size like mine the best. I don't cum as much as I used to (bummer) and I don't get hard on command like I used to, but hey - what are you going to do?

needalittle05
Aug 29, 2021, 4:23 PM
I agree with everyone about what is said, but I also want to note I am not ashamed of being small when soft. I enjoy being nude as much as possible regardless of who I am with (male or female). just curious if any else thinks (or feels) like as they age they are getting smaller when soft. also since it been a while since I have enjoy some regular play (tired of only having my right hand) I hope to find someone close to enjoy a regular thing with. I did meet a cross-dresser earlier this year that really knew how to get a guy to explode quickly, dont think I lasted 3 min once I was in his/her mouth, did that ever feel good. like I said hoping to start enjoying again

Jazminedress
Aug 29, 2021, 5:48 PM

Not seeing the issue, if you are shaved back a little, scrub it before with a little irish spring soap................sounds like a pefect cock to me

Joboo
Aug 30, 2021, 11:49 AM
My cock was 1/8” under 6 inches when I was 20. It’s thicker now but in my 60s it’s shrunken down to just under 5.5.
About 15 years ago my wife told me it felt shorter, that 1/2 inch loss made me unable to touch her cervix anymore. She would position herself where I could penetrate her at my deepest and I would feel it.
My dick is so small now when it’s dormant it’s embarrassing, I don’t even like her seeing it.

Jozyxt
Aug 30, 2021, 5:06 PM
as I am getting older it seems like when I am soft I am getting smaller.
Mine too. Sometimes it is nearly inverted. I have to be careful when I pee to stretch my cock out. It still gets a long as ever when hard.

jem_is_bi
Aug 30, 2021, 10:02 PM
I am 73 years old. The size of my penis when soft depends on my body temperature surface temperature. If cold then my dick is shriveled up and is short. If just out of a hot shower it is much bigger in length and circumference. When hard 5.5 to 6 inches moderately thick. Main difference for me being old is that my dick needs physical stimulation to get hard. When I was 20 years old, occasionally it would get hard without stimulation at inappropriate times. I don't have that problem now.