PDA

View Full Version : Might it had turned out different??

Rest85
Aug 19, 2021, 2:26 PM
In another thread about how old we were when we first sucked a cock, I noticed that there were too many (to my way of thinking) that sucked dick at a young age...14 and younger.

My question is....do you think things might have turned out differently if you hadn't sucked cock when you were so young?

Do you think you would have gotten the desire when you were an adult? If your only sexual contact had been with the opposite sex until you were older, would you have craved sucking cock later in life?

KDaddy23
Aug 19, 2021, 3:36 PM
I used to wonder about that until I realized that it's a question that can't really be answered. Way too easy to say that thing would have been different and using one's very adult mind to come to that conclusion and then say something about maybe you still would have sucked dick later or or maybe not. A lot of us learn about this at a young age and some don't until they're 16 or so and some don't until they're middle age or older. I don't know about anyone else but it was an exciting time for me and there's nothing I would change about it even if it was possible to do so. As such, it happened when it did and I don't feel bad about it at all.

delpark
Aug 19, 2021, 7:05 PM
I don't know. My introduction to sucking cock was when I was 13 and I was comfortable with the pleasure sucking a guy's cock gave me. My focus changed to chasing pussy for several years. One evening when I was 20 I was propositioned by a guy. I had spent most of the evening fucking my then GF, so my level of being horny was low. I declined the proposition. I have regretted that decision ever since.

The guy's proposition triggered something buried deep in me. The desire for another male's cock germinated. As a young man I was curious to experience the pleasure I enjoyed at 13. I came close at times.

At age 23 I get together with a gay college student, it was an incredible experience. I loved being naked and on my knees sucking his cock. I wanted to be seen sucking his cock, share it with the world. The feeling was elation. I was rewarded with his cum in my mouth, which I eagerly swallowed. Been a swallower since. Everything was -ok, I'll say it- Fabulous! Until I came, then it all went to hell on a guilt trip.

Over the years I would get the itch for cock. A GF was sucking me so well one night I realized I wanted/needed to pleasure men as well as she was pleasing me. An urge turned into a need. One day I was naked, on my knees sucking a beautiful cock and had a revelation, my role in sex is to suck cock.

Who knows how I would have come to accept that cock sucking is for me if I didn't do it at 13.

Tight1-4u
Aug 19, 2021, 10:04 PM
I totally agree with KDaddy the berry first experience I had was being jacked and sucked at age 11-12 then the next summer being sent to stay at a farm with my cousin 19yo.. not only did I suck his and 3 of his friends cocks they each took a turn fucking me at least once a day.. my cousin at least twice a day for the whole summer.. I know some would say that it was wrong.. but I consented to it every time.. in fact went looking for it most of the time!! Probably did change things but I would not change them if I could.. I love sex with men!! So who knows??

19biman61
Aug 20, 2021, 10:51 AM
I sucked my first cock when I was in my mid twenties. Before that I never thought about any sexual activity with another man. Now my desire for gay sex is as strong as my desire for hetero sex.

Rest85
Aug 20, 2021, 10:53 AM
I don't know. My introduction to sucking cock was when I was 13 and I was comfortable with the pleasure sucking a guy's cock gave me. My focus changed to chasing pussy for several years. One evening when I was 20 I was propositioned by a guy. I had spent most of the evening fucking my then GF, so my level of being horny was low. I declined the proposition. I have regretted that decision ever since.

The guy's proposition triggered something buried deep in me. The desire for another male's cock germinated. As a young man I was curious to experience the pleasure I enjoyed at 13. I came close at times.

At age 23 I get together with a gay college student, it was an incredible experience. I loved being naked and on my knees sucking his cock. I wanted to be seen sucking his cock, share it with the world. The feeling was elation. I was rewarded with his cum in my mouth, which I eagerly swallowed. Been a swallower since. Everything was -ok, I'll say it- Fabulous! Until I came, then it all went to hell on a guilt trip.

Over the years I would get the itch for cock. A GF was sucking me so well one night I realized I wanted/needed to pleasure men as well as she was pleasing me. An urge turned into a need. One day I was naked, on my knees sucking a beautiful cock and had a revelation, my role in sex is to suck cock.

Who knows how I would have come to accept that cock sucking is for me if I didn't do it at 13.

I had a similar experience on my way to realizing I love sucking cock. I used to watch my then gf suck mine and I used to cum so hard from fantasizing I was in her place. She was a good cocksucker and always swallowed. She was my role model.

Rest85
Aug 20, 2021, 11:02 AM
I sucked my first cock when I was in my mid twenties. Before that I never thought about any sexual activity with another man. Now my desire for gay sex is as strong as my desire for hetero sex.

I was 29 before I ever performed a complete act of oral on another cock. Prior to that, I had stroked another guy's dick for maybe 10 seconds when I was around 12. Later, when I was 22, I played with a guy's cock and sucked it for 10 or 15 seconds before he pulled me up and got me off. I believe those two brief experiences left me with an ongoing curiosity about pleasuring another man's cock. At 29 I found out how erotic and arousing it is to suck and swallow, but for years I felt guilty about doing it. Eventually I accepted that I was always curious, openminded and aroused about sexual pleasures with another man. I like it so I do it. My social conditioning about it being wrong eventually faded away but I am still totally in the closet about it.

delpark
Aug 21, 2021, 12:38 AM
At 29 I found out how erotic and arousing it is to suck and swallow, but for years I felt guilty about doing it. Eventually I accepted that I was always curious, openminded and aroused about sexual pleasures with another man. I like it so I do it. My social conditioning about it being wrong eventually faded away but I am still totally in the closet about it.

Social conditioning impeded my acceptance of my feelings for years.

KDaddy23
Aug 21, 2021, 5:18 PM
Seriously... at what age do you think most guys find out about this? Classically between the ages of 8 and 16 and in a lot of ways at that. It's that part of boys being boys that no one ever wants to talk about or be of a mind that it shouldn't happen at those young ages... but it does.

tastessogood
Aug 22, 2021, 8:10 AM
I was probably about nine years old. I’d been jacking off every chance I got, it felt good, I just knew not to get caught. I had seen older men’s big cocks in the shower room of the public swimming pool. From the first time I saw those bigger, older men’s cocks, all I could think about was sucking one of them. It used to be a place my mother dropped me off for half the day.I use to spend a lot of time in the changing area where there were benches and lockers, I loved to look at all the different cocks. I’d keep a towel over my lap to cover my hard little cock. One day a guy with a really big cock came over and leaned over me to reach a locker and his cock brushed against my face. He stood back and said something about my liking it and looked down, my cock was tenting my towel. He said to meet him outside and I did. We went to his car and got in, pulled his trunks down and said is that what you want. I didint say a word, just leaned over and sucked him until he came in my mouth. I was surprised by the cum,mi didn’t know what it was, but it tasted good, so I swallowed. That was my first time, I loved it and did it as often as I could.

NJwood
Aug 22, 2021, 10:42 AM
My first time was around 9-10 with a friend. All we did was get naked and some frotting. After that another friend jerked off to show me his cum. I watched. By 11-12 I was all about girls. At 17, I turned down the offer of getting a blow job by a guy who picked me up hitchhiking. I had a gf at the time and so wasn’t really interested. This happened again at 18 except it was just whiling away some time before heading to my brother’s place. Finally in my mid twenties I seized the opportunity when it was presented.
Like many others on here, I wonder if I had been more adventurous and acted on those different opportunities would I have enjoyed a better, more complete sex life? I don’t often reflect on the past in terms of what would’ve been as it can’t change anything. Sexual awakening happens at a different point for everyone. If one acts on it if their own volition then it was their time.

tongueteaser
Aug 22, 2021, 12:39 PM
I have always been curious about a guys cock but didnt suck on my first till in my fifties. When younger no one talked about being into another guy for playing. No internet to find or even talk to a guy about it. I posted an ad locally and discreet meet when like 57. I met a married guy and asked me to massage and rub it. He got horny fast and said you need to suck my cock now. It was my first and went right at it. It was like natural to me it seemed. The guy got so aroused and before I knew it grabbed my head and arched up into my mouth. I suddenly realized cum coating my complete mouth. I was shocked a bit but soon I wanted to suck his cock right again. Unfortunately he was done. I wish I could have done it younger to a younger guy