PDA

View Full Version : Your First Gay / Bi Cock

The Chunkly
Aug 14, 2021, 12:30 PM
How old were you.
How old were you when you had your first cock.
Straight Gay Or Bi.
I was 13 the first time I sucked another Cock.
It was a bulldozer driver who let me sit in the seat and drive his a CAT D8.
He kept on playing with me and I kept pushing him away.
But after some time I found that I liked it.
Later in his car he took his cock out and asked me to touch it.
It was massive!
I was scared at first but the more I did, the more I liked it.
And the rest so they say is history.

tastessogood
Aug 14, 2021, 1:43 PM
I was around 9 and I had been jacking off for a long time. I’d fantasize about the big, older men’s cocks that I saw in the shower/changing room at the public swimming pool. I think I was born bisexual, all I could think about was sucking one of them. My mother would buy a season pass to the pool and drop me off in the early afternoon and pick me up later. One day, a guy in his late thirties noticed I was looking at his cock. Long story short, I met him outside and we walked to his car and got in. He slid his trunks down and asked if I wanted to suck it, that’s all it took. He like it, I loved it, but I remember being surprised by his cum. He said to just swallow it, I did and I liked the the taste. We used to meet every week, I loved it.

Rest85
Aug 14, 2021, 1:54 PM
I was 29. I had played with another guys cock once when I was younger but never sucked him, so I was increasingly curious over the years. I would often fantasize about being in my gf's role when she sucked my cock. I would get off in her mouth really hard from imagining it was me taking that cum.
Eventually I found out that the local rest area was a cruising place. One night when my gf passed out (she was a very heavy sleeper) I snuck out and went to the rest area in her car. I had no idea what to do, but long story short, it all worked out and a guy got in the passenger side. He sucked me for awhile. I knew if I came that I'd probably not go through with returning the favor so I pulled him up and said, "Let me suck you". I would have enjoyed it even more than I did if I hadn't been so concerned about trying to do it right....it was my first. I must have done ok because it was only a few minutes when his cock quivered and swelled between my lips and he spurted 4 or 5 streams of very warm cum in my mouth. I swallowed each one as it spurted out, and when I was sure he was through I slowly let his cock slip out of my mouth. He sucked me while I leaned back in the car seat, savoring the flavor of my first jizz load. I came so hard in his sucking mouth. I spurted strong streams back then and I'm sure he very much enjoyed me returning the favor. I never saw him again but sure wish I could have made him a regular. Lucky for me, there were plenty more cocks available as I increased my skills.

Rest85
Aug 14, 2021, 1:58 PM
I was around 9 and I had been jacking off for a long time. I’d fantasize about the big, older men’s cocks that I saw in the shower/changing room at the public swimming pool. I think I was born bisexual, all I could think about was sucking one of them. My mother would buy a season pass to the pool and drop me off in the early afternoon and pick me up later. One day, a guy in his late thirties noticed I was looking at his cock. Long story short, I met him outside and we walked to his car and got in. He slid his trunks down and asked if I wanted to suck it, that’s all it took. He like it, I loved it, but I remember being surprised by his cum. He said to just swallow it, I did and I liked the the taste. We used to meet every week, I loved it.

Damn...he could have been in serious trouble. I'm glad he got to enjoy teaching you. Did he suck you off also?

Tag200
Aug 14, 2021, 2:50 PM
I was 47 the first time I sucked a cock, after some jerking a little and touchy a few times years earlier I finally met with a guy I was chatting with online for a few weeks.. sucked his cock while he sat in a chair, sadly no cum but I was so excited even though in my mind I was unsure that I came in my pants

Tight1-4u
Aug 14, 2021, 2:58 PM
I was 10 when I got my first bj.. but as I have said shared a few times when my folks sent me to spend the summer at my cousins farm., my cousin was 19 just out of high school., was big town jock.. they had smaller home so I slept with him.. all started all the big guys sleep naked to him fucking me.. then fucking me every night and morning., then he introduced 3 of his friends that all worked on the farm.. they all used me at least once a day and most times a couple of times a day.. I was their cum dump.. I looked forward to getting it craved getting it needed it., I loved getting fucked!! Set the course for the rest of my life.,

needalittle05
Aug 14, 2021, 3:32 PM
I was 20/21 when I sucked my first cock. was suppose to be a 3 some after a party but she got a call kids got sick and went to them. thought the night was done so went to bed. about an hour later he came in and we talked, he offered to make me feel better, undressed and climbed into the bed (i sleep naked) started stroking me and asked if he could suck my cock. we sucked each other off and lay together for a while he then straddled me getting me hard again and asked if he could ride me. I told him no so he sucked me off again afterwards we both just crashed. was a great couple hours and I left the next morning

lovetoswallowcum
Aug 14, 2021, 4:49 PM
I was 13. My best friend and I were in his bedroom after swimming. We were changing and I saw his cock and he saw mine. I walk over to him and took his cock in my hand. He just smiled and we got into bed. I sucked his 8.0 inch cock. God it tasted so very good. He had me lay next to him and we started to 69.

I took his nice hot load in mouth. It was his first time cumming I think because it was really big. I swallowed every drop. He did the same for me. We spent the whole damn rest of the day in best sucking and swallowing.

We got together just about every day that summer sucked cock. I loved it.

Joboo
Aug 15, 2021, 11:25 AM
I was 18, hadn’t planned on sucking his dick but it’s size made me extremely aroused.

Rvdude05
Aug 15, 2021, 12:13 PM
I was 12, when a neighbor asked my parents if I'd be interested in a weekend camping trip. My parents agreed and the following weekend, we were off. We went a long way off, into the mountains and near a lake. It was warm, as we set up camp. We put our bathing suits on for a swim, and I saw his dick. It was massive. He caught me staring and asked if I liked it. I was embarassed, but told him it was so big. He told me that when its played with, it gets much bigger. He said he wanted me to play with it, and I didn't know how or what to do. He took my hand, placed it upon his dick and told me just to feel it. It began to get hard, and so was i... jerk it for me, pull the skin all the way back each time you stroke.... it got bigger and very hard. Put your mouth on it and swish your tongue around it. I did what he said, and his dick started throbbing in my mouth. I'm cumming now, just swallow my man milk, he instructed. He began squirting and filled my mouth. I couldn't swallow fast enough, his juices dribbled out of my mouth. Just keep my cock in your mouth until it goes soft, and I did what he said. He told me that I was a good cocksucker, and tonight he was going to make me feel good. Later that night we undressed and got into one sleeping bag, naked. He played with my cock until it was hard, and then took it in his mouth and sucked me. It wasn't long before I was throbbing and pushing hard into his mouth. I didn't have cum like he did, but it sure felt good.... we sucked each other off all weekend, and I loved it!

guywholikesboth
Aug 15, 2021, 4:06 PM
I was 13 the first time I had a cock in my mouth a friend forced his big cock into my mouth I didn't suck it but he fucked my mouth till he came I loved it and I swallowed his big load. The next day I was in the basement with another friend and we sucked each other off he was 2 young to come but six months latter I got his first cum.

louther
Aug 15, 2021, 5:05 PM
Rvdude, How old was the neighbor?

mtnmen2
Aug 15, 2021, 7:45 PM
I was 14 and he was 12, he let me fuck him in the ass and then he fucked me in the ass. It was my first orgasm period.

tastessogood
Aug 16, 2021, 5:33 AM
Yes, eventually, he did suck me. I was more into sucking than being sucked. Once I was old enough to cum, that changed, I love to feed my older men. The guy I started sucking introduced me to other guys that liked to suck and be sucked. I remember one day when he took over to his home and there were two other guys, got to suck three guys in a row, I was so happy, loved all that cum. Then one day I met a guy that all he wanted to do was suck me, he was so turned on by my small boy cock. I came like a rocket, but no cum yet. His cock was huge and messy with precum, after he sucked me off, he started to jackoff, he wouldn’t let me suck him, he just stared at my cock until he shot his cum all over. Then, he said to lick it up, boy. I eagerly did and suddenly he was hard again. Now he was verbally do,instead, telling me to suck it up and he was going to really fuck my mouth. I loved every minute of it.

Rvdude05
Aug 16, 2021, 11:31 AM
Louther, in his 40's....

scubaguy10
Aug 16, 2021, 12:18 PM
I was about 20, in graduate school. I started to go to Adult bookstores, and ended up in a booth with a guy a few years older than me. He took out his cock and it was just enormous, about 10". To this day, it was the biggest, most beautiful dick I have ever seen. I got on my knees and started to suck it. I blew him for a few minutes but he didn't cum. Then he sucked my cock until I came in his mouth, and then he jacked that giant cock till he shot a huge load in the booth. I've never had a wilder experience in my life.

BJcumguy59
Aug 16, 2021, 12:44 PM
I have fantasized about getting head from a 9 to 13 YO cute boy. But I will never let that happen. It's quite illegal and it's basically child abuse. I don't want to be branded a pedophile.
I'm glad it was a good experience for you.

BJcumguy59
Aug 16, 2021, 12:59 PM
Well I was 15 when I gave it some serious thought. I wanted to suck off my best friends cock real bad! I saw him naked at the pool locker room drying himself. His cock was long and thick. But i chickened out.
Finally at the age of 56 I was visiting with him at his home. I told him the story. I asked him if I could suck him yes. I did, it was great! His cock was big I sucked him deep he came I swallowed his cum it tasted good We both loved it! He wasn't surprised either. I sucked him one more time. He got married and didn't want me to anymore.

Flypaper
Aug 17, 2021, 8:51 AM
I was 52 when I first had a young man make me hard and give me first a handjob amd a few weeks later a blowjob. That was my awakening, and we carried on a weekly thing for several months.

It was probably a year later, when I couldn’t find my original guy, that I found a gay masseur on CL. He was a perfect gentleman lover who allowed me to explore cocksucking on my own, enthusiastic terms and I quickly discovered the pleasure of having six hard inches in my mouth. Now, ten years on, I still haven’t tasted a cumshot, always opting for the selfish move of having the guy power theough his “blue balls” and devouring me.

olmizzou42
Aug 18, 2021, 8:17 AM
I was 12. A 7th grade classmate invited me over after school. His parents weren’t home. The first time was just fondling and jacking off. The next time he said, “I’ll take a bite of yours if you’ll take bite of mine..” “You first” I said. He did and it felt so good I couldn’t believe it. Then I sucked his and loved the feel, smell and taste of his cock. He pushed me back onto his bed and sucked me til I came, then ran into the bathroom and spit out the cum. Then I did the same for him. The explosion of cum surprised me. I didn’t dislike the taste and might of swallowed but since he had spit it out, I did too. From age 12 to 22 we were regular suck buddies.

BackyardShaman
Aug 19, 2021, 2:02 PM
Me and a friend my same age at 12 were talking about sex with girls while at a state park, we also discussed enemas, talk led to us going in the deserted bath house and checking each other out. I tried to get my penis up his butt but it wouldn’t go, so then I bent over for him and after a lot of wiggling he got his dick in me. We didn’t know about sucking cock yet, just anal. I kind of liked it, but thought it felt weird and he pulled out when I got too sore.

Fred_Brice
Aug 19, 2021, 5:01 PM
Like many here when I was a pre-teen, I did have a lot of curiosity about my own cock along with my brothers, and a few neighborhood friends. We all talked about our cocks, and it was not un-common to show each other cocks. At that time and to the best of my knowledge none of us had any interest in sucking someone cock, mainly most of us did not know that sucking a cock, was a thing.
My first sexual experience with another man’s cock was a much older male, who had lived in my neighborhood. I was around, the age of 11 or 12. He had so expertly seduced me into having oral sex with him. I did not know it at the time but looking back, I believe that we had did have a brief relationship and did not realize it. I was just so very curious about sex, and I had not yet had any true sexual experiences, so I let him introduce me to male oral sex. Back then, the term “Gay and Bisexual” was not yet known, at lease to me and I had wondered or questioned, if I was Queer or Gay kid or not for a couple of years.

ClassicPaCpl
Aug 20, 2021, 10:19 AM
I was 16 or 17, It was the early 80's so Im not too sure of the age anymore. I was a horny fuck living in Mayberry in eastern PA and heard about this ABS about 9 miles away. I couldnt wait to see the dirty movies. I was naive and knew jack shit about sex. Hell my town was so vanilla I didnt even know what a bisexual or gay guy was. Gods truth!
I got to the place. I was nervouse cause I wasnt 18, but I had the scruff on my face and guess that was enough to be believable. There was a room off to the side where a bunch of guys were just standing around On the wall was a display case with all the movies playing in what booths. I checked the flicks out and didnt give any mind to all the guys just standing there. Found one that caught my eye and I went in. Put a quarter in the slot and started enjoying the show!
Again I was niave and never knew what a glory hole was or what it was for.. Hell I had barley been with a girl let alone guys!
Soon i notice moving along the wall. It was very dark of course and I couldnt see for shit! I leaned in close and suddenly to my surprise there is this cock poking through the wall at my face!!!
I damn near had heart failure and jumped up and ran out of the place and headed for home!
On the way home I was shaking and cussing up a storm! BUT The more I thought about it, the more of a stirring I got in my pants. I couldnt get the site of that cock out of my head and I was half way home when I decided to turn around and try again.
By the time I got there there was noone in the room... I was kinda relieved at that cause I had no clue what I would do anyway.
I relaxed a bit and found another booth. Popped my quarter in the slot and was really enjoying the show. I was hard and I was stroking when I noticed movement again on the wall.
I watched for a moment when the projector went off and the booth light came on.
I got my first good look at a real live cock. I just stared at it for a moment as it hung there. Soon I found myself leaning forward towards it. I was actually admiring it... I reached out and lightly touched it. It jumped and so did I lol.
I stroked it with my finger tips and watched in amazement how much more it grew. Soon it was in my hand and I was loving the hard yet silky feel of it. I bent down and I gave it a light kiss on its bulbus head. That wasnt bad... I kissed it again and soon I was on my knees with this strangers cock in my mouth!
I was in heaven!
I let it slide in and our of my cock for a few moments. I loved the taste! when suddenly he pulled out!
What Happened???
I peered through the hole and saw him zip up and leave.
I thought I did something wrong.
God was I upset with myself that I made that stranger upset enough that he left!.
I got back up fixed my clothes and went out into the room... Noone was there
Now I am really confused
I enter another booth and decide to get myself off and head home
About 2 quarters in I saw movement again and knew what it was... My excitement was at an all time high! I could literally feel my body tremble as I dropped to the floor and grabbed hold of this cock. I again stroked it then eventually put it inmy mouth.. GOD! I loved it! He was smaller than the first and I was able to enjoy more of him. My own cock harder than ever before!
I think I was moaning as this cock slid in and out of my mouth when again... He pulled out!
So there I am, on my knees thinking what the fuck??????
I peered in the hole and the guy was zipping up. BUT this time he leaned in and whispered! That was great! Thanks!!!
A light suddenly went off in my head and I finally understood what happened.
I was as giddy as a school girl after that and was now hooked on cock!
I think I had a few more that night and discovered that 2 of the booths were much larger than the others. One door was ajar and I was drawn in to spy through the crack in the doorway. There I saw 2 guys stroking each other in the dark...
I cant to this day explain it but I walked in and joined them half expecting to be thrown out. But they just stared at me and continued to stroke...
I got next to them and found myself stroking both men at the same time! before I knew it they had undone my pants and one had a hold of my throbbing cock while the other was massaging my ass!
I have no idea how long we were in there but we all came about 3 times each! I had just gotten my first blowjob EVER and it was incredible!!
When we were all getting dressed I mentioned that I never did anything like this before ever. Both guys said I was a natural! We exchanged numbers and I hooked up with one of them a few more times!
Ah memories

dan.woodlawn
Aug 21, 2021, 9:44 AM
I peered in the hole and the guy was zipping up. BUT this time he leaned in and whispered! That was great! Thanks!!!
A light suddenly went off in my head and I finally understood what happened.
I was as giddy as a school girl after that and was now hooked on cock!

well, I am not tracking...why did he stop?

ClassicPaCpl
Aug 21, 2021, 12:40 PM
well, I am not tracking...why did he stop?
He came!

dan.woodlawn
Aug 21, 2021, 12:43 PM
He came!

How did the receiver not know?

ClassicPaCpl
Aug 21, 2021, 3:43 PM
How did the receiver not know?
It was my first time and he pulled out and shot on the wall I imagine

Joboo
Aug 23, 2021, 11:24 AM
At 13 I kept anticipating my friend would suck me during one of our jerkoff sessions. We would stroke but no sucking, he would lean over and lower his lips to drip saliva on my dick and I always hoped he would open his mouth and suck me. We were 18 before I finally gave in and went down on him. His penis had grown so much I couldn’t resist it. We keep this up on the dL for 5 years. I loved sucking his dick, we would be at parties with our friends and slip away together for a beer run or something and suck each other. Sometimes we would do it several times in an evening.

dave48511
Sep 5, 2021, 8:17 PM
I'm older than you, and have fantasized a long time about this, and, of course, recip.

dave48511
Sep 5, 2021, 8:19 PM
Also experienced similar...nothing but good memories.

happymouthandtongue
Sep 6, 2021, 4:59 AM
I was very young, seduced by an older man. It all felt so natural, enjoyed every minute of sucking his cock. The biggest memory I have is how big his cock was and how small my mouth was.

Rvdude05
Feb 26, 2022, 1:04 PM
I was 10, and a guy, mom called him my uncle, would visit when dad was at work. He would sit me on his lap and give me rides. I could feel him getting hard against my butt. He told me to touch it, and I did. No, he said take it out and touch it. He unzipped and I reached in, it was almost too big to take out. He took it out and said play with it until it gets nice and hard for you. He quickly got hard, and told me to suck it like your mother does. I put it in my mouth. Now suck hard and I'll give you the sugar.... after several minutes, he told me the sugar was coming. I felt a hot splash in my mouth, it kept squirting until my mouth got full, swallow it he said, and I did. Suck it clean boy, and I sucked all of his juice off his cock. Good boy, you're now my cocksucker. I sucked him for many years, and he would tell me about my mom sucking him, and her fucking him. I loved his cock, still do.

julyguybill
Feb 27, 2022, 11:55 PM
I was 32 or 33 went to cruisy park met a guy we sucked each other off felt so guilty as I was married. Told myseIf I would never do it again . A couple weeks later I was back before long I was going about 2 to 3 times a week . I realized that sucking was my thing a i was a cock sucker who cant get enough many times I would suck 5 guys in a day

kbl1234
Mar 1, 2022, 3:16 AM
I think I was 9 or so, 5th grade as I recall. The guy was 15 or so years older. He always kept trying to touch my cock and one day I let him. When he pulled his cock out I got very excited because it was big, probably 7 1/2 or 8 inches or so. Definitely bigger than my 3 inches. It was shortly after he got his cock out that he took mine out and took it into his mouth. What a great feeling! I played with his dick and started kissing and licking it. Eventually I started sucking it. I was hooked almost right away! He kept asking me whether I liked it or not, then came in my mouth. I told him I wanted to suck him some more. All the while he was fingering my hole. That felt really good too. He soon rolled me onto my side and placed his cock near my anus. That felt really good. He slowly pushed his cock into me. I loved it so much that I reached around and pulled him in closer to get his dick in deeper. Felt no pain, just intense pleasure. He came in my ass and we went back home. I craved getting fucked as often as possible over the next year or so. He introduced me to a few much older guys who I sucked and let fuck (or cornholed me as he called it) me (often more than once in a day). He was the one who told me I could suck as much cock as I wanted at gloryholes. I tried them and got addicted. Couldn't go more than a week without visiting a gloryhole. I'm 70 now and still love them. I remember sucking 15 guys one morning, and going back in the afternoon for 10 more! I like the idea of being a cum dump to a group of older perverts. I haven't been spit roasted yet and want to try it.

rascal2014
Mar 1, 2022, 8:17 PM
My first time sucking a cock was at 14 with my younger brother but the first time I played with a cock was about 9 with my uncle.

Soflmobileguy69
Mar 3, 2022, 12:05 PM
First time was really young but shit happens was not forced but it also started my curiosity and I ended up playing with neighborhood boys and girls? kid stuff playing Dr. The first real time I was 12 and got caught JO and was told he would tell but he made a deal if I jerk him off it would be a secret? so I did it? I asked him if he would sweat? He had no idea what I meant? when it happened before the guy told me his cum was sweat so I didn?t know any better? he explained it to me and I jerked him he was 16 and good size? after a bit he talked me into sucking it? I guess I did it pretty good I just expanded on what I had learned playing Doctor? I didn?t really know a lot but his cock was swelling and he kept telling me to suck and swallow? i listen and when he started to cum he held my head on his cock shooting streams of cum in my mouth and throat? so much cum the seal I had around my lips broke and cum spurted out? was not really that bad but I still protested other times he wanted to play but at least I also got him to suck me?

Flypaper
Mar 7, 2022, 7:36 AM
It was my first time and he pulled out and shot on the wall I imagine

Interesting. I?ve never done a glory hole, but can?t imagine pulling out and jizzing on the wall if I?ve managed to find an eager mouth.

opal143
Mar 7, 2022, 8:56 AM
My first experience was when i was about 25, I met a guy on a phone chat line, I had been on the line before and had opportunities but again the nerves got the best of me. Finally one night on the way home from a night out i connected with a guy on there that was on my way home. I said fuck it and went for it. We met in a parking lot and he hopped in my truck. It was raining and there was a lot of lightning so it was kinda cool/ creepy. He was not a bad looking guy but i honestly couldnt tell you what he looked like now. Anyway he quickly pulled his pants down and he had an awesome cock! he was already hard and ready. I reached over and started jerking him off, it felt so good i had never touched another cock up to this point.

After a few mins and after taking my hard cock out i leaned over and took him in my mouth. What a feeling! I loved it and was finally doing the thing i had fantasized about for so long. I kept having to come off his dick because i need to get air i would jerk him for a few and go back at it. I could feel how much he was liking it and i kept trying to take him deeper to where i was gagging but in a good way. He finally got to the point and i could feel him swelling even harder. He asked if i wanted his load but i chickened out. i regret that to this day.

Anyway he shot a big load all over him self as i watched and was jerking myself. He started to encourage me and asking for me to shoot my cum all over my self. It was hot hearing him tell me how bad he wanted to see it. Finally i did and man i made a mess all over my car, self and him. It was so hot. He zipped up and said he couldnt believe how good i was and that it couldnt have been my first time. He said thanks and got out. I never saw him again.

NYCOUNTRYFARMBOY88
Mar 7, 2022, 9:09 AM
I was 15 when I sucked my first cock he was my very best friend and still is today he is gay and he came out of the shower naked I couldn't keep my eyes off his fat cock you like what you see I do very much you want to come over here and kiss it yes I said and I went to my knees and put his massive mushroom head in my mouth and begin to suck on it he got very very hard and his cock is super fat and a huge massive mushroom head he moaned very very very loud I'm going to cumm in your mouth don't take your mouth off my cock and swollow every drop of my cumm and I did exactly what he said to do his cock started pumping massive amounts of cumm to much for my mouth he said don't let any come out of your mouth and I didn't I swolled every drop off his cumm and loved it so much

JohnnyBisexual
Mar 7, 2022, 9:28 AM
I was 16 and hitchhiking home from my girlfriend’s house. A guy picked me up and he had a porn magazine on the front seat. I was looking at it and he showed me his favorite pictures. I asked him if he was into guys and he said yes, then asked me if I was. I was curious, so I said yes. He started to play with my cock then took his own out. He sucked my cock and I sucked his, although he couldn’t get it very hard. I kept thinking I was going to cum while he gave me a hand job, but never quite got to climax as he quickly shifted to sucking my cock. My first experience wasn’t the best, but it did leave me craving more. I have a lot of blowjobs before someone finally came in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and licked his cock clean! I love the taste of cum, so much that now when my wife blows me, she feeds my own cum back to me and I swallow it! I have gone on to suck 52 cocks, including two just this past week at an ABS. Neither guy came, but it was so nice to have a cock in my mouth again after the long drought from Covid!

Waylon
Mar 9, 2022, 10:17 AM
Not counting that one time with a neighbor boy when I was 15 camoing out or that one time in college fooliing around with my roomate, it wasn't until I was in my early 50's when I sucked another guy to completion and he sucked me. It happend when wifey and I were very good friends with another couple and our sex lives were open and free. On several occasions we would all be drinking and smoking and he and I got out wifves to give us blowjobs while we sat on the couch watching porn. One night the girls said they had a big surprise for us and went upstairs and returned dressed in very sexy and slutty lingerie. He and I whipped out our cocks to get ready for our blowjobs when they switched places, wifey on her knees between his legs and his wife between mine. They both started blowing us and we were going crazy. Then all of a sudden they both stopped, stood up and sat in the couch on the other side of the room and told us if we wanted them to ever suck our cocks again, we would have to blow each other first. He and I looked at each other but knew they were right so I told him, I'll go first and starteed sucking his cock He was well hung and I was surprised how much I could get down my throat and how warm his cock was in my mouth as the girls egeed me on telling me to suck his balls and lick his cockhead. Soon he started pumping his hips up and down as the girls said he's gonnna cum in your cocksucking mouth and I took his dick balls deep as I was reallly into it and he came so hard it dribbled down dmy chin on my chest. My wife immediately jumped up to lick my chest clean and give me a deep tongue kiss and his wife told him to get on his knees and suck my dick which he did quite well I might add. After that night, we took turns switching off guys suck one week girls suck the next.

Basin_Bouy
Mar 9, 2022, 2:12 PM
I was a very late bloomer apparently. I was 38, still married to a woman (shake my head!) 24 years ago, and trolling to hookup with a guy on the old Excite.com personals section. Contacted a guy and he was shockingly interested, and about 12 years younger. I was very open that it was my first time with a man other than chidhood curiosity. Met him at a local coffee shop and we went to my place together, he had the most dreamy Australian accent! Idle chit chat for the 25 min drive, got to mine, took him to the bedroom, he undressed totally (I wasn't paying attention), I undressed to my underwear. He used my ensuite and came out after relieving himself. I was on the bed in my underwear and when he came out my jaw dropped! I remember saying out loud "where are you going to put that!" The tip of his cock was down to the middle of his knees. He climbed in beside me, took my underwear of and we talked and cuddled. He was so gentle with me! He rolled me over on my side and played with me, I was scared shitless, and he knew I was terrified and he started to dry hump me. Eventually, he had cum all over my ass. We laid there, talked, cuddled for a half hour or so. He asked me to drive him home and I did. We we got to his place, he asked me to come in but I declined. A decision I have always regretted. Never seen him again, he moved away soon after, I never looked back! Today, I identify as homosexual, and my "Go To" thing is standing nude with another man, passionately and sensualy kissing, whispering in his ear that I am going to fall to my knees and put his cock in my mouth. After that, I LOVE being topped

jjourneyman
Mar 13, 2022, 7:49 PM
I was 14 and went to my friend's house to cool off on a very hot summer afternoon. I knew my friend wasn't going to be there (he had gone out of town with his mom to visit his grandparents), but his family was cool with me using their pool when they were gone. As I went through the back gate, I saw his stepdad sunbathing on a chase lounge. I didn't expect anyone to be home. He had taken the afternoon off from work and was enjoying a cold one poolside when he looked up and waived me over. I didn't realize he was naked until I went to drop my towel on a chair near his. I was surprised and kind of embarrassed at first. I couldn't believe how big his cock was - especially compared to mine. When he didn't make any effort to cover up, I just kind of shrugged it off, said hi, and asked if he minded if I jumped in to cool off. I was a complete virgin at that point and had no real sexual experience with anyone other than myself. "Knock yourself out," he said. As I swam, he got up to get another beer. I didn't want to be obvious about it, but I couldn't help but stare at his huge cock and man-balls as he walked over to the patio. "You want a soda?" "Sure," I said. Instead of going back to his chair, he walked over and sat on the edge of the pool with his legs dangling in the water. He sat my soda down next to him. As I stood up to take a drink, I noticed his cock was beginning to get hard. It was obvious at that point that he had seen me admiring his manhood. "You look like you've never seen another cock," he said. I felt my face flush. "Never one that big," I said. He kind of chuckled and told me to give him my hand. Before I even realized what was happening, he took my wrist and placed my hand on his hardening dick. I just remember saying "Wow!" Then he spread his legs apart and guided me around until I standing right in front of him. For reasons I still can't explain to this day, I leaned in and brought the head up to my lips. "Go ahead," he said. "I'll let you." A split second later I had the entire head of his cock in my mouth and was working to get down on his shaft. As big as he felt in my hand, it seemed even bigger in my mouth. Instinctively, I began bobbing my head and swirling my tongue. I loved the way he tasted and felt in my mouth. After four or five minutes, he tapped me on the shoulder. "Why don't we go inside?" he said. I didn't want to stop, but I could understand why he didn't want to risk anyone seeing us. We had barely walked through the patio door when he told me to get on my knees. In this position, I was able to take about half his length. A couple of minutes later, he grabbed me by the back of my hair and started fucking my mouth. I tried my best to keep pace with his thrusts. I had a feeling he was close to coming. What I didn't realize was how much cum there would be. I vaguely remember the first couple of spurts filling my mouth. I backed off to swallow as the next spurt went up my nose and into my eye. I quickly put him back in my mouth where he finally finished emptying his load. We were both breathing pretty hard when he helped me to my feet and gave me a towel. "Well, that was a nice surprise," he said. "You OK?" "Yeah, I think so. I'm not sure what just happened, but yeah, I'm OK." "You just sucked your first cock is what happened," he chuckled. "You still want to hang out and swim for awhile? I've got to run back to the office for a few minutes." "No, I should be getting back home." "So, what did you think? Did you at least like it?" he asked. "Yeah, I think I did," I said. "Good, just so we're clear... we should just keep this between us though." "Yeah, absolutely," I said. "OK, I'll be around all day tomorrow if you want to come over and hang out some more." "I'll think about it," I said. Later that afternoon, as I was in the shower washing his dried cum out of my hair and off my chest, I jerked off not once but twice while thinking about his big cock fucking my mouth. I did go back the next day for an encore and later that summer he ended up taking my ass cherry too. Later that year, he and my friend's mom split up and he moved away. But not before I was thoroughly hooked on sucking and fucking a nice cock.

Basin_Bouy
Mar 13, 2022, 8:51 PM
Oh my … what a great story and experience!

jimkimball
Mar 14, 2022, 3:01 PM
I was 13 he was a friend who had been sucking me for a year .
But I loved it once I started.
We went to his room and got into a 69 and went at it for good half hour til our friends kept calling for us ,
But the next day we sucked each other all day all over the place .

jjourneyman
Mar 15, 2022, 3:21 PM
Thank you. ;-) If I learned anything, you have to make the best of every opportunity.

sweetnuts69
Mar 15, 2022, 5:13 PM
So was i I sucked cock a friend played with and did the same he had a really big cock .