PDA

View Full Version : turning gay?

mr bill
Aug 12, 2021, 5:21 PM
ever since my wife passed i have been more and more looking at cocks. i look at women and wish i look like them. am i gay?58103

redngoldpride
Aug 12, 2021, 6:56 PM
I really would not worry over it , just be you , be happy with your life , be the person that you are deep inside of you , accept Yourself if you find yourself looking at girls , women , ladies and wishing embrace it if it makes you feel good , happy , content if you find yourself looking at men , guys and their cocks and balls and feeling good all over just ask yourself if you like it and are vomfortable with it enjoy my friend live your life

Jazminedress
Aug 12, 2021, 8:53 PM
as a wise man said to me "Labels belong on soup cans"

I dont worry about what to call myself, why should I ?

just go with the flow

Jozyxt
Aug 12, 2021, 10:10 PM
Just explore being who we are and find people that will accept and support you.

travelmanNW
Aug 13, 2021, 10:47 AM
Mr Bill have been in your shoes. After my wife passed away I started enjoying sucking cock. I love the enjoyment it gives me and to heck with what label is put on it. I like your photos and have any interest in chatting let me. I do get to FL at least once a year. Good luck and have fun.

KDaddy23
Aug 13, 2021, 1:42 PM
What do you think, Mr. Bill? You are what you say you are and if it's gay, so be it.

emerging
Aug 13, 2021, 8:54 PM
as a wise man said to me "Labels belong on soup cans"

I dont worry about what to call myself, why should I ?

just go with the flow

Exactly!! FWIW: that's why we are bisexuals. We like both.

lancer525
Aug 22, 2021, 2:00 PM
ever since my wife passed i have been more and more looking at cocks. i look at women and wish i look like them. am i gay?

Everybody's gay on some level. It's a continuum, not a binary situation. You do you.

NakedInSeattle
Aug 24, 2021, 3:45 AM
The wife and i were active in the swing and bi scene and then she went thru the change....now i'm gay and loving it. Dont care for any female involvement or drama...love guys and cock!

tastessogood
Aug 24, 2021, 5:40 AM
I think it’s a very fluid thing. Sometimes I’ll see a photo of a nice wet pussy spread open and I want to bury my face in it and other times I’ll see a nice hard cock and want to suck the cum out of it.