PDA

View Full Version : Just friends

Rvdude05
Aug 11, 2021, 12:46 PM
I'm wondering, as I sit here, enjoying my first cup of coffee, does anyone have a buddy that drops by, just to suck your cock.... like the first cock of the day, or first cum of the day? That would be so wonderful...

Asspussy302
Aug 12, 2021, 3:17 AM
Before I met my wife I had a friend like that. We did more than sucking dick though

Jozyxt
Aug 12, 2021, 8:08 AM
I'm wondering, as I sit here, enjoying my first cup of coffee, does anyone have a buddy that drops by, just to suck your cock.... like the first cock of the day, or first cum of the day? That would be so wonderful...

If I weren't married and on the DL, I would have a suck buddy like that. I could use one right now.

Waylon
Aug 12, 2021, 9:15 AM
I had a guy like that who would come over whenever I told him wifey was out of the house for a little while. He really enjoyed sucking my cock when I came in his mouth, he loved to swallow my load. He liked me to take pics of him with my cell phone and send them to him so he could see himself with my cock in his mouth which he would jerk off to at his house. His wife found the pics and made him stop servicing me but it was nice while it lasted.

Neonaught
Aug 12, 2021, 9:57 AM
58099I have two such buddies. The first drop by on his lunch break about once a week and is an absolutely masterful cocksucker. He enjoys it like no one I have ever met and as a result is very good at it. He knows just when to move from sucking my head to tonguing my balls to keep me on the edge. Once I cum he jerks his cock until he comes on my still hard cock and then licks me clean. He always leaves me laying in a puddle and ends up with his face glazed!

The other calls me when he's available and just wants a deep throat fuck. He gets just that! I have trained him well and he gets on the floor on his back in the living room of his place and I get over him in 69 and slide all the way into his neck! It feels wonderful and I stay deep until he just has to get a breath. I love how, when I get deep in his throat he makes a very thick and slick salivia that really lubes my cock and makes it glide right back down his throat. He moans and whimpers so sexily the whole time and when I finish he looks dazed and exhausted.

Luv2bnud29
Aug 12, 2021, 1:00 PM
I do not, but sure wish I did. That would be wonderful. I have longed for that for a long time.

redngoldpride
Aug 12, 2021, 7:05 PM
Yes I have a few that are single , some with wives who may join the husband at times and a few married but the wives dont join some of which when they cant swing by invite me to their workplace I enjoy them all very , very much the beautiful cum hungry cocksluts that they are .......... God Bless them all

GayGuy04
Aug 12, 2021, 8:46 PM
58099I have two such buddies. The first drop by on his lunch break about once a week and is an absolutely masterful cocksucker. He enjoys it like no one I have ever met and as a result is very good at it. He knows just when to move from sucking my head to tonguing my balls to keep me on the edge. Once I cum he jerks his cock until he comes on my still hard cock and then licks me clean. He always leaves me laying in a puddle and ends up with his face glazed!

The other calls me when he's available and just wants a deep throat fuck. He gets just that! I have trained him well and he gets on the floor on his back in the living room of his place and I get over him in 69 and slide all the way into his neck! It feels wonderful and I stay deep until he just has to get a breath. I love how, when I get deep in his throat he makes a very thick and slick salivia that really lubes my cock and makes it glide right back down his throat. He moans and whimpers so sexily the whole time and when I finish he looks dazed and exhausted.

That's a nice friend to help you out and nice picture of your cock too

KDaddy23
Aug 13, 2021, 1:56 PM
Way back when I had a live-in boyfriend, he'd take any opportunity to blow me and had no qualms about doing it before he went to work. I could be in the bathroom washing my face and he'd come in, spin me around, yank my underwear down and go to town on me while I'm leaning and holding onto the sink so I wouldn't fall down. Probably the best male cock sucker I've ever known and made me look like an amateur. Loved to take me deep and loved for me to cum that way. He'd pounce on me any time and no matter what I was doing and I'd have to look over my shoulders a lot to find out where he was. God, I still miss him so much...

CurEUs_Male
Aug 13, 2021, 3:58 PM
a couple of houses on our neighborhood are for sale...
wish some bi guys would move into the immediate area... borrow some tools, visit in the hot tub late at night...

Rest85
Aug 13, 2021, 4:22 PM
I'd like to be the guy who does the sucking in that scenario. I'm not much of a morning person though..lol. I'd love to take care of someone at their home on his lunch hour. I'd kneel under the table to take his cock out, licking and sucking it while he eats his lunch, then have him stand and hold my head to watch his dick head slip in and out of my mouth till he spurts off a warm load for my dessert.

Jozyxt
Aug 18, 2021, 8:39 AM
I found a friend who came by twice to suck my cock just before my wife started working from home full time. He was a nice guy and I think we had a lot in common beside the fact that he sucked my cock. I would have liked to cultivate a straight friendship with him to make better pretexts with his wife for being out of the house. A once a week, late morning coffee with a friend is great reason to be away for an hour.

tongueteaser
Aug 21, 2021, 10:37 AM
I wish I had just one safe cock to suck on daily secretly. I would be the only one that sucks on you and gets all your cum too.

tongueteaser
Aug 21, 2021, 10:39 AM
I had a guy like that who would come over whenever I told him wifey was out of the house for a little while. He really enjoyed sucking my cock when I came in his mouth, he loved to swallow my load. He liked me to take pics of him with my cell phone and send them to him so he could see himself with my cock in his mouth which he would jerk off to at his house. His wife found the pics and made him stop servicing me but it was nice while it lasted.
Sounds so exciting and hot. I wish I could find a local guy to do it for him also. Too bad his wife found out.

tastessogood
Aug 21, 2021, 7:38 PM
On my morning commute I’d pull off at a rest stop where I’d meet my regulars. On my way, I’d stop for coffee and pastry, then meet up with my regulars. I’d suck 3 or 4 guys and then eat my pastry and drink my coffee. It was a great way to start the day. I’d pull off at the same rest stop and suck off my evening regulars.

sissyjackie
Aug 22, 2021, 5:55 AM
Back in 1979 I was 20 years old moved in with a guy that was 33. He had a big 6 room apartment he needed a roommate to split the rent. About 2 months into it I started giving him blow jobs then we were always naked. After a while he didn’t ask for a BJ but told me to suck him or he would fuck me. It lasted about 4 years and I was happy to do it anytime he wanted it.

lancer525
Aug 22, 2021, 1:57 PM
I've been looking for a friend like that for over a dozen years, and have not yet found anyone who is willing.