PDA

View Full Version : Snowball

Tristate275
Aug 11, 2021, 12:16 AM
The wife and I have had long talks about our likes and dislikes. She was very apprehensive about my enjoyment of having my ass fingered while she sucked my cock. Months go by and last night she went down and put the full length of my dick against her tonsils and two fingers in my ass and she fucks me and sucks me until I blew in her mouth. She then comes up and says that the load is not all hers, and she puts her mouth onto mine and we tongue my load into my throat. The most beautiful taste I have ever experienced.

Findingmyway
Aug 11, 2021, 1:32 AM
The wife and I have had long talks about our likes and dislikes. She was very apprehensive about my enjoyment of having my ass fingered while she sucked my cock. Months go by and last night she went down and put the full length of my dick against her tonsils and two fingers in my ass and she fucks me and sucks me until I blew in her mouth. She then comes up and says that the load is not all hers, and she puts her mouth onto mine and we tongue my load into my throat. The most beautiful taste I have ever experienced.

An integral part of our sex life, not only my cum but our partners and not only after I cum in her mouth but after I cum in her.:tongue:

BiTexasGuy85
Aug 11, 2021, 5:12 AM
This is so fantastic! Good for you bud!!! I’ve had one girl who enjoyed doing this and unfortunately it’s not my wife. I’m hoping it’ll happen eventually though

Waylon
Aug 11, 2021, 9:14 AM
My side chick was a great cocksucker and took great pride in her skills. When she pulled out her "prostate trick" it was incredible. Starting off with a slow, sensuous blowjob then increasing the tempo and suction until she's going at it like a jackhammer and then impaling her throat balls deep on my cock whille inserting two lubricated fingers deep in my ass up to her wrist, wow, the explosion of cum shooting out of my cock was an incredible feeling. I had never been so totally drained and my cock head tingled for several minutes afterwards.

emerging
Aug 13, 2021, 9:05 PM
Hard to beat prostate massage and snowballing, love both

atxbi
Aug 14, 2021, 12:28 PM
I never really got off to making out with guys, but give me a mouthful of his cum, and I’m all over him feeding it back to him.

tastessogood
Aug 14, 2021, 1:48 PM
Had a girlfriend that liked to scoop my cum out of her very wet pussy and I’d suck and lick it off her fingers, the combination of my cum and her very wet pussy was great, then we would french kiss. Sometimes she would put it her mouth and we swap it back and forth, like when I’d cum in her mouth.

wifekinky4husband
Aug 14, 2021, 2:44 PM

Your wife, my husband, me, and you should do some fm & mf couple snowballing while we take turns two fingering & dildoing each other fm & mf/. Are you ever in the atlanta area? We love cum swapping & sharing.

wifekinky4husband
Aug 14, 2021, 2:55 PM
Had a girlfriend that liked to scoop my cum out of her very wet pussy and I’d suck and lick it off her fingers, the combination of my cum and her very wet pussy was great, then we would french kiss. Sometimes she would put it her mouth and we swap it back and forth, like when I’d cum in her mouth.

LOOOOOOOoooovveeeeee, do this with my husband!