PDA

View Full Version : New to being with a guy and so confused? Please some advice

Alex_rose
Aug 5, 2021, 11:27 AM
I finally took a chance and hooked up with a guy he knew I was into women and seemed okay with it being he's gay. I only had sex with women but I think he may have turned me, the sex was amazing, he was so loving. Now I feel I want to just hookup only with him and ask if he would be okay with not seeing anyone else. Should I bring it up or will I scare him away?

I want to be honest and share how I feel but I'm afraid he may look down at me.
He tells me he hasn't had sex in months and same for me. I got a pic from my last hookup but have no interest in her.

Fuck I don't think I ever felt like this, I'm always thinking of him and not know what I'm doing.

Thanks

KDaddy23
Aug 5, 2021, 3:06 PM
You can ask him to be exclusive to you... and he may or may not agree... but if you don't ask, you won't know. I don't wanna smile a lot but it sounds like you got with him and he turned you out; as such, your reaction is pretty normal - I've seen it a lot. You can still ask him but you also might want to take a moment to think things out before you do; is what you're feeling genuine or a reaction to some really good sex? And if he says no, it's not the end of the world so don't get to thinking that it is, okay?

Oborokybiman
Aug 5, 2021, 3:12 PM
I don’t believe he will turn you down. Unless, if he has something for you and you change your mind in mid stream to want to go back to women….that will scare him off! You should tell him how you feel and be honest! Sex later on will fade away and then you have that passion for each other! If you both could go without sex and could see each other as life partners than you should go for it!

Alex_rose
Aug 5, 2021, 3:47 PM
Thanks guys good advice. I think he did but I think its a reaction over really great sex. And it could be I've been lonely for some time. Even though I'm really attractive to him and his cock. It feels so good to feel desired also. And probably cause we been sexting for awhile. He just brought out a side of me that made me feel so great

He was OK with using a condom to fuck me but he really wanted to go raw. I just don't feel comfortable. He even said something really dumb how the anus gets wet by itself. What!?!
Anyway I just can't wait to go again.

KDaddy23
Aug 5, 2021, 5:24 PM
It just can be the best sex you've had in a while and, again, it's pretty normal to feel this way. He might even be willing to get together again and that's fine but exclusivity is pretty binding and I hope it doesn't fuck with you if you ask to be exclusive with each other and he says no. In this, it's not always about what you want to do since whatever that is also concerns him - and he has a life he has to live and he's gotta decide if having you in it like that is what he wants to do.

The anus gets wet by itself? I'm not sure why guys think this because as far as I know, eh, it doesn't work like that and I'm pretty sure that any... liquid oozing out of there probably isn't a good thing and something for a proctologist to look into.

cornholejoe
Aug 5, 2021, 5:47 PM
tell him you will bareback only if he and you are the only ones to have sex together

Alex_rose
Aug 5, 2021, 9:05 PM
Yeah I guess I can. It would just be so weird going bare I think I lose interest in sucking him it no matter how clean I am right?
I guess I should really think about it the next time I see him and ask whats he looking to get out of this.
Probably should of talked about this before meeting.

Whats funny is he said I'm not his first bi guy. Lol

Tight1-4u
Aug 6, 2021, 4:03 AM
if I may.. you had amazing sex with this guy.. that’s great..now you can’t stop thinking about him.. may I suggest that before you ask him to be exclusive with you that you have sex with someone else.. just to see if it was him or the sex you want.. I have found over the years that at times I get enamored with someone after sex.. thinking they are all that and then find that it really was the sex I wanted..

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 6, 2021, 9:40 AM
Started a reply yesterday, but my computer lost power...

My opinion is that it's premature to ask someone you've just met and had sex with to enter into an exclusive arrangement, unless he (or she!) has indicated a desire to have that kind of relationship, eventually.

There's a guy I've had extensive email correspondence with for a long time, but have yet to meet in-person. He was very forthright from the get-go that he'd like to have an exclusive relationship. I appreciate his candor, and I would also like to have someone who could be a regular lover, but it's a commitment I can't make based upon 0 or 1 time together.

You might even scare your new friend away by broaching the subject too quickly. But congratulations on your awakening, and best of luck in the future!

Neonaught
Aug 6, 2021, 11:35 AM
Way too soon to get so serious in my opinion. Take a deep breath. Relax and let the relationship develop at it's own pace. I suggest spending more time together and not just in bed. Get to know each other more deeply and see where it goes.

Alex_rose
Aug 6, 2021, 11:45 AM
Thanks. I think it was just the sex.
Cause if I go to someone else who think is hot and does the same stuff I would only want to be with them.
Maybe I feel so crazy is cause I waited so long to be with a man and the fact he did stuff to me I never knew I liked. Its like he knew me better than myself.

I just think I might be honest with him cause I don't want to play games and have him think I'm messing with him.
I think I'm jus afraid of being hurt. Even jus saying I like him I would feel very vulnerable opening up to him. I had crushes but never been in love or had this feeling of having maybe seeing him as my boyfriend.

He doesn't than we can jus have fun, its not the end of the world. I think he might understand.

He was just texting me now and actually being honest saying he says more of an interest in me then just sex. Like doing stuff like friends and going to the beach. I said sure even though he knows I'm not out. And to be honest i think I would be nervous if someone I know sees me. At least now I feel more comfortable opening up to him tonite before we get back to having fun.

SlowNEZ
Aug 6, 2021, 1:26 PM
Try not to confuse infatuation with love.
As others have advised, take it slow and easy, and enjoy the ride.

Alex_rose
Aug 6, 2021, 3:59 PM
Try not to confuse infatuation with love.
As others have advised, take it slow and easy, and enjoy the ride.

I know your right cause I feel he may hurt me by leading me on. He's talking to me like he would be in to me for more than friends and feel a little rushed. Even though he doesn't pressure me at all. But I have been thinking with my dick and texting him nude photos and he does the same. So it is very hot. I was even going to do some video chat and talked about taking a shower but he didn't seem like he was interested when I called him.

I'm not complaining, it's better than constantly being alone and living in the closet.

ClassicPaCpl
Aug 7, 2021, 6:42 PM
Take it slow... I know its not what you want to hear but, you can tell him how you feel and thats cool but by taking it slow, you both can actually see into each other and after maybe a few weeks if you still feel the same then by all means... make it exclusive if thats what you both want..
Good luck! Im pullin' for ya

Alex_rose
Aug 7, 2021, 7:19 PM
Thanks. Appreciate that.
I asked him when I saw him I couldn't help it, it would be on my mind later. I said are we friends that don't sleep with anyone else?
He said you may want to get to know me first and hang out more. Also he said you may want to sleep with other people since he knew he was my first guy.
And I don't remember but I'm pretty sure I said I only want to be with you. this was only our second time together but he just makes me feel awesome.
I even said I would be willing to be out in public with him and he knows I'm not open about my bisexual. I guess at times when I am talking to him I'm not really thinking.

I had no plans to see him tonite and having another boring nite at home alone. But I really want to go to a gay club to jus have that satisfaction of feeling desired something I never had till now.

Neonaught
Aug 8, 2021, 11:26 AM
Thanks. Appreciate that.
I asked him when I saw him I couldn't help it, it would be on my mind later. I said are we friends that don't sleep with anyone else?
He said you may want to get to know me first and hang out more. Also he said you may want to sleep with other people since he knew he was my first guy.
And I don't remember but I'm pretty sure I said I only want to be with you. this was only our second time together but he just makes me feel awesome.
I even said I would be willing to be out in public with him and he knows I'm not open about my bisexual. I guess at times when I am talking to him I'm not really thinking.

I had no plans to see him tonite and having another boring nite at home alone. But I really want to go to a gay club to jus have that satisfaction of feeling desired something I never had till now.

So go out and explore! I'm glad you had such a pleasant and gentle introduction but there's an entire world out there. Life is short. Take BIG bites! :>)

ClassicPaCpl
Aug 8, 2021, 1:04 PM
So go out and explore! I'm glad you had such a pleasant and gentle introduction but there's an entire world out there. Life is short. Take BIG bites! :>)

What he said!