PDA

View Full Version : Hockey game....

Rvdude05
Aug 3, 2021, 1:55 PM
Last week, I ran into a childhood buddy at a hockey game. We chatted before the game, and agreed to have a beer after the game. While together drinking a beer, he mentioned the fun we had together, and thought of it often. I told him I did too. After a few beers he invited me to his room, where he immediately took his cock out and asked if I remembered it! Of course, I did and went to my knees, taking him into my mouth. Best cocksucker, as ever he says... I feel him throbbing, squirting his man juice into my mouth and throat. I sucked many cocks, I told him, but yours is the best. I reminded him that I was still hard, and he bends over, offering his man pussy... I fuck hi km hard and long, and fill his hole, just like the old days... we played all night. Just wondering if anyone ever met up with an old playmate?

Jazminedress
Aug 3, 2021, 2:11 PM
so, in other words, he got the puck into the net ?
any chance he will pull a hat trick ?
So tell us, was there a power play ?

What ? dont judge me, someone else would have come up with those dad jokes if I didnt

Ncytoday22
Aug 3, 2021, 3:33 PM
Haha how could you not lol
so, in other words, he got the puck into the net ?
any chance he will pull a hat trick ?
So tell us, was there a power play ?

What ? dont judge me, someone else would have come up with those dad jokes if I didnt

KDaddy23
Aug 3, 2021, 4:27 PM
No goaltender interference? Didn't get a two minute minor or five minute major penalty? Yep - I got dad jokes, too...

Jazminedress
Aug 3, 2021, 5:55 PM
Haha how could you not lol

:tongue: