PDA

View Full Version : Hot night of sexting

Alex_rose
Aug 1, 2021, 12:55 PM
I was up till 4am texting this guy I met on grindr. Exchanging photos and getting to know each other. Something I never tried. Also saying what we do to each other if we met. I was just laying in bed stroking my cock.

He was willing to have me come to his place and meet but it felt a little weird meeting someone that late at night. He was within a mile away from me.

I said to meet this afternoon but didn't hear back from him. A lil disappointed but more relieved thinking if it didn't go well and how he's close in my neighborhood. Felt it would be weird meeting someone so close to home since I keep my sex life and being bi private.

Any advice or stories to share?

KDaddy23
Aug 1, 2021, 3:13 PM
Hell, I would have went. Next door, for many, is too close; a few blocks away? Too close. A mile or more? I wouldn't say that's too close but that's me. Wouldn't have been worried about things not going well since you don't - and can't - know that until something actually doesn't go well. If you keep your sex life too private, you won't be getting any dick but you did share some stuff with this guy including what you'd do to each other; the only thing left was to go do it.

Good sex is where you find it and sometimes it's closer than you might think. I've gotten with next door neighbors, a few blocks away and even a mile to five miles away and at the spur of the moment... and no one other than the people I had sex with knew that I did, not that I care what other people think; they should mind their own damned business.

Alex_rose
Aug 1, 2021, 4:53 PM
Hell, I would have went. Next door, for many, is too close; a few blocks away? Too close. A mile or more? I wouldn't say that's too close but that's me. Wouldn't have been worried about things not going well since you don't - and can't - know that until something actually doesn't go well. If you keep your sex life too private, you won't be getting any dick but you did share some stuff with this guy including what you'd do to each other; the only thing left was to go do it.

Good sex is where you find it and sometimes it's closer than you might think. I've gotten with next door neighbors, a few blocks away and even a mile to five miles away and at the spur of the moment... and no one other than the people I had sex with knew that I did, not that I care what other people think; they should mind their own damned business.

Damn, your right. Should have just stopped worrying what others think and not worry about what I can't control. That opportunity's gone but there will be others.

SlowNEZ
Aug 1, 2021, 5:15 PM
I don?t think you made a mistake. In my opinion, that time of night at his place, has 2 bright red flags.
However this arrangement has the potential of becoming an ideal relationship ? a guy not too far away with mutual attractions and desires.
Alot of us on this sight would enjoy such a close proximity to a good FWB.
I would suggest a public area for your first face to face, before you move on to second base.

KDaddy23
Aug 1, 2021, 5:19 PM
Damn, your right. Should have just stopped worrying what others think and not worry about what I can't control. That opportunity's gone but there will be others.

That just about covers it. I understand keeping this on the down-low since there are too many people who'd give you a raft of shit about it but the question I ask guys who are very worried about this is, "How can someone else find out that you did it? The only ways I know about is if one of you tells "a bunch" of people that not only did they have sex with a guy, they name you specifically... and how likely is that to happen?" The rule has always been, "I won't tell if you won't!" and guys are not of a mind to be telling on each other. Guys talk about "not shitting where they eat" and that's understandable... and that's why so many of them aren't getting any dick because they're worried about getting with a guy who is, let's say, a mile or so away and everyone he knows will somehow find out about it or, as you said, worrying about things not turning out well and if you let this fuck with your head, guess what you're not going to be doing?

Do I give a flying fuck what others might say? I most certainly do not because they don't get to tell me how to run my sex life and if my idea of a sexy good time is to give my neighbor a blow job - and I have done that more times than I can easily remember - it's none of their damned business and I'm having sex... and they probably aren't so much.

Alex_rose
Aug 1, 2021, 7:51 PM
I don?t think you made a mistake. In my opinion, that time of night at his place, has 2 bright red flags.
However this arrangement has the potential of becoming an ideal relationship ? a guy not too far away with mutual attractions and desires.
Alot of us on this sight would enjoy such a close proximity to a good FWB.
I would suggest a public area for your first face to face, before you move on to second base.
I did think of that but I'll ask for a face photo and phone number next time.

Alex_rose
Aug 1, 2021, 8:10 PM
That just about covers it. I understand keeping this on the down-low since there are too many people who'd give you a raft of shit about it but the question I ask guys who are very worried about this is, "How can someone else find out that you did it? The only ways I know about is if one of you tells "a bunch" of people that not only did they have sex with a guy, they name you specifically... and how likely is that to happen?" The rule has always been, "I won't tell if you won't!" and guys are not of a mind to be telling on each other. Guys talk about "not shitting where they eat" and that's understandable... and that's why so many of them aren't getting any dick because they're worried about getting with a guy who is, let's say, a mile or so away and everyone he knows will somehow find out about it or, as you said, worrying about things not turning out well and if you let this fuck with your head, guess what you're not going to be doing?

Do I give a flying fuck what others might say? I most certainly do not because they don't get to tell me how to run my sex life and if my idea of a sexy good time is to give my neighbor a blow job - and I have done that more times than I can easily remember - it's none of their damned business and I'm having sex... and they probably aren't so much.

Good advice Kdaddy.

Tight1-4u
Aug 2, 2021, 9:58 PM
Alex here is the deal.. when chatting sexting or what ever you do, first off remember to listen to what they tell you.. if you are a good listener 99% of people will tell you everything you need to know about them that you need to know.. for instance they will tell you for sure if they are out or on the dl.. if they need to be discreet.. chances are he told you that he is discreet and wants to keep it that way.. so then no need to worry because if he says anything to anyone he is telling on himself.. chances are neither of you know any of the same people anyway.. then he invited you to his place.. even if it didn’t go as you planed or wished he would not know where you live.. but you know where he lives.. just share what you want need to share and listen to what they share.. and have fun and lots of sex!!!

Alex_rose
Aug 3, 2021, 12:28 PM
Alex here is the deal.. when chatting sexting or what ever you do, first off remember to listen to what they tell you.. if you are a good listener 99% of people will tell you everything you need to know about them that you need to know.. for instance they will tell you for sure if they are out or on the dl.. if they need to be discreet.. chances are he told you that he is discreet and wants to keep it that way.. so then no need to worry because if he says anything to anyone he is telling on himself.. chances are neither of you know any of the same people anyway.. then he invited you to his place.. even if it didn?t go as you planed or wished he would not know where you live.. but you know where he lives.. just share what you want need to share and listen to what they share.. and have fun and lots of sex!!!
Thanks, I'm hoping to meet this other guy I've been texting. Good looking and has big cock. I jus hope he's for real and not another flake. He said we can meet later.