PDA

View Full Version : Meeting for hookups safely

Alex_rose
Jul 27, 2021, 11:48 PM
Any tips or stories?

I jus tried grindr havent really saw anyone worth taking the risk for, very nervous. Probably cause I never been with a guy but know I want to.

wifekinky4husband
Jul 28, 2021, 12:27 AM
You have to really get to know people well enough these days to totally trust them, or is it is VERY risky. And over all couples tend to be the best route.

Jazminedress
Jul 28, 2021, 2:42 AM
Any tips or stories?

I jus tried grindr havent really saw anyone worth taking the risk for, very nervous. Probably cause I never been with a guy but know I want to.

I would look for a club, reqad some reviews, find one where it might be an older crowd that is a little more chill......................and remember, with a stranger, no glove, no love

csreef
Jul 28, 2021, 8:53 AM
I would meet at a Diner, or a very public place. Tell the wait staff to keep their eye on you. Also and most importantly, if your Intuition say something doesn't feel right about this person, LEAVE!

hung4you
Jul 29, 2021, 3:54 AM
As a frequent business traveler I find myself in situations that allow me to entertain certain wants. I have never visited internet sites seeking sex. I do it the ol fashioned way and find it in real time. There are a lot of us men who have to travel a lot for work, knowing this I have learned over the yrs that most men who are away from home love to entertain their sexual secrets away from the wife. I have had many a night of pleasure sucking and getting sucked to completion many many times. On occasion a good ass fucking as well.