PDA

View Full Version : Nipple Suckers

speedoboxer
Jul 27, 2021, 9:02 AM
A buddy told me that he used nipple suckers and I should try. Ordered a pair and really like the way they make my nips harder and more sensitive when they are being sucked. Anyone else use them?

Waylon
Jul 27, 2021, 9:11 AM
I dig nipple clamps but I have a side chick who loves to suck my nipples to get me up for her blowjobs. While she is sucking my dick, she is tweaking my nipples with her fingers. I am curious to try the suckers as I am sure they would feel almost as good a real mouth.

Flypaper
Jul 27, 2021, 9:52 AM
I dig nipple clamps but I have a side chick who loves to suck my nipples to get me up for her blowjobs. While she is sucking my dick, she is tweaking my nipples with her fingers. I am curious to try the suckers as I am sure they would feel almost as good a real mouth.

My nips are hardwired directly to my cock. Suck on them and I get huuuuuge…

Rvdude05
Jul 27, 2021, 12:09 PM
I love them! They make my nipples hard, and my cock super hard.

Jozyxt
Jul 27, 2021, 1:03 PM
Stimulate my nipples and I'll do anything. One time I asked my wife to pinch my nipples because i wanted to rim her but couldn't quite bring myself to do it. Thereafter, she would initiate nipple play whenever she wanted rimming.

I have a hookup with a guy this afternoon and hope to introduce him to stimulating my nipples today. He wanted me to fuck him the first time and I wasn't willing. Maybe this will get me there.

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 27, 2021, 4:49 PM
I used SuppleNips for quite some time starting a few years ago, and they transformed my nipples into a new erogenous zone. They used to be just kinda 'there' on my chest. In fact, the left one was inverted, which I found embarrassing.

But the SuppleNips turned that all around, and as a 'gurl', I love having them sucked and played with. They're permanently 'perky' - both of 'em, including the one that used to be inverted. I have soft little titties with perky nipples and love it!

Want2ForPlay
Jul 27, 2021, 5:54 PM
... Ordered a pair ...

Care to share which pair?

csreef
Jul 27, 2021, 10:12 PM
I had a GF who used the suction cups from a snake bite kit on her nipples. . .

Neonaught
Jul 28, 2021, 9:48 AM
Like many of us my nipples are hardwired straight to my cock. My wife calls them "cum buttons" and reaches for them when she wants to move the pace along. I've used the nipple suckers like Supple Nips and they do feel great and make me larger and more sensitive. I have never done so but I am willing to bet I could orgasm from nipple play alone if done well!

JeffT
Jul 28, 2021, 12:05 PM
My nipples are very sensitive. Love having them sucked and squeezed.

bimwmoh
Jul 28, 2021, 1:34 PM
Try nipple clamps. Nearly instant orgasm for me.

foundpuppy
Jul 28, 2021, 2:14 PM
I used nipple suckers on myself for a few weeks. It turned my nipples from flat to an exited state where they are hard and ‘pointy’ all the time, I love the look and feeling when wearing a soft tee shirt. When wearing a stiffer shirt, my nips keep me excited.

Chester1954
Jul 28, 2021, 3:44 PM
I used to have innies then I discovered supple nips little suction cups and wore them for many hours. I now have outies also to enhance them off and on for several years I used estrogen to help my boobs grow.