PDA

View Full Version : Blogging

Findingmyway
Jul 27, 2021, 2:54 AM
Do you use the blogging feature and what do you use it for. I have enjoyed reading some of the blog posts and I'm thinking about blogging my wife's and my adventures. Good or bad for you?

Tight1-4u
Jul 27, 2021, 9:59 PM
I have used it quite a bit and it has worked quite well.. but posted on there the other day and kept getting a error message.. then it posted my blog like 8 times.. now I can’t see the responses to my blog.. seems I am blocked from it..

Findingmyway
Jul 27, 2021, 11:34 PM
I have used it quite a bit and it has worked quite well.. but posted on there the other day and kept getting a error message.. then it posted my blog like 8 times.. now I can’t see the responses to my blog.. seems I am blocked from it..

Hmmmm..I'm actually having second thoughts about blogging. I have enjoyed several of the blog posts but I'm not quite sure it's for me. Also think it might be boring for readers.

dman8888
Jul 29, 2021, 10:37 AM
I've been dissatisfied with the degree of personalization and control the blog engine here allows. I tried a post or two, but I don't like the way it works.

Jazminedress
Jul 29, 2021, 11:12 AM
I have used it, mostly to talk a little about what I went through...............not rteally to be about me, but hoping others like me dont go through the "Am I a weirdo phase" that I did. In many ways, its a good release

Findingmyway
Jul 29, 2021, 10:27 PM
I have used it, mostly to talk a little about what I went through...............not rteally to be about me, but hoping others like me dont go through the "Am I a weirdo phase" that I did. In many ways, its a good release

Exactly Jazmine, please read my latest post on the forum. Honey, A Package Just Arrived