PDA

View Full Version : Military life?

Rvdude05
Jul 26, 2021, 1:27 PM
Just wondering, anyone have any cock sucking experiences while in the military?

KDaddy23
Jul 26, 2021, 3:06 PM
Plenty of them; my permanent party roommate was secretly gay and when I moved into the room, part of his introduction was to give me one hell of a blow job and then had me bury my dick in his ass. As you know, being in the service - and especially before DADT became a thing - it was lonely, the services forbade fraternization amongst the troops, and being stationed in somewhat isolate areas didn't help and even in less isolated places, there were lists of places you couldn't go to and people you'd better not get involved with so a lot of guys just took the risk of discover and getting the "Big Chicken Dinner" and cock sucking became the thing to do in the dorms. Not only was my roomy gay but I'd later find out that all of the guys except two were okay with exchanging blow jobs. On weekends and with nowhere to go or not enough money do to anything on or off-base and being stuck in the dorm, it was a no-brainer and it never surprised me to hear a knock on my door and it's one of the other guys looking for some mutual oral satisfaction. I think that because I was the only Black guy in our dorm, I got a lot of attention and attention that would make my gay roommate seriously pissed; he thought he had me all to himself and several times I had to set him straight about that. And my dorm wasn't the only "location" with eager cock suckers; I remember a day when everyone in the squadron was out and there was only myself and one other guy there and because we knew they'd be gone all day, we found an interesting way to keep ourselves occupied by, of course, giving each other blow jobs off and on during our duty day... and there were a lot of days like that in the earlier days of being stationed there.

Jazminedress
Jul 26, 2021, 8:09 PM
served with many gay people..................some good, some bad, but proud to have stood next to them

Tight1-4u
Jul 26, 2021, 10:33 PM
I served with a hand full pun intended.. being bi and sub bottom bi there were always guys that were hard up and needed to blow off some built up frustration., and in me they found an eager partner.. I think most all knew about me and were ok with it.. but I always pulled my weight and tried to go above and beyond when shitty duty came along.. then again pulling guard duty late at night can find some strange bed fellows..

Riderinthestorm
Jul 26, 2021, 11:51 PM
Almost everywhere I went, there were closeted troops. One of my friends at Ft Jackson was Bi, like me. Also, while at Jackson, I met up with one guy that was getting out that was gay and we fucked like bunnies. When I was overseas, I played with a couple of guys that were bi, one of which I still stay in contact with.

guywholikesboth
Jul 27, 2021, 6:14 AM
I was stationed at Fort Ord in the receiving company had guys who said they were gay and trying to get out. They were sent to my company because rules didn't allow them to stay in basic. Got to play with a few when I pulled CQ

GayGuy04
Jul 27, 2021, 7:38 AM
Nice story's and I bet stuff like that happens in the military that we don't know or can't see unless you read about it :)

Flypaper
Jul 27, 2021, 9:50 AM
I had a unique FWB arrangement in the Middle East where I was a civilian contractor affiliate with our military. I had commissary privileges and my friend did not, because he carried weapons. I’d buy booze and he’d come by my containerized housing for drinks, mutual play and his eager and sloppy blowjobs. I made his “rifle” go off with my hands, but he had a gorgeous, 30 yo body and a deep thirst for both vodka and semen :bibounce:

Rvdude05
Jul 27, 2021, 11:55 AM
Wow, these stories made my dick hard. Memories, of Vietnam come to mind. At night, we would stand perimeter guard, two guys, one would sleep, one would stay awake. I woke up horny, and I decided to shake one out. I dropped my pants and started stroking. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and a whisper, "Do you need help with that?" I gladly accepted, and he dropped to his knees, taking my hard cock into his mouth. He was good, and felt very good, I came quickly. I reached out for his cock, which was hard, so I dropped to my knees and sucked him off. We became good friends, and volunteered for perimeter guard many times together. We ended up doing many more things together. It was wonderful and took our minds off the war...

Rvdude05
Jul 27, 2021, 12:05 PM
One more story to add. The last stall in the latrine was the hottest. You could sit there and suck cock all night long. Or stand there and get sucked or fucked. It was good times. Out in the field on maneuvers, you hit the jackpot if your tent mate was bi. Those were the good times. Let me tell ya, those young troops could shoot a massive load...

KDaddy23
Jul 27, 2021, 3:16 PM
Basic training "shocked" me; we'd been told the penalties for such things. The DI's kept a close eye on us for the first couple of weeks and stayed in the dorm with us but that didn't stop guys from jerking off while lying in their bunks or making a lavatory run. Once the DI's left us alone, a lot of cock sucking and ass fucking hopped off "on the sly" and as if no one could or would figure out what was being done. What "shocked" me was the number of "straight" guys willing to get their dick sucked and do some sucking with the "excuse" that this was better than jerking off.

I didn't necessarily disagree with that. At one point, though, I wondered if the DI's "knew" that something like this would eventually happen and chose not to repeat the warnings to us...

The guy who slept in the bunk next to mine had never seen a Black person in person before and he'd have me laughing over whatever he heard about us, including asking me if he could touch my hair once it started growing back in and if it was naturally curly or did I have to do something to make it like that... and something I hadn't heard in years and since going to summer camp. One evening, we were all in the dayroom watching local TV when he leaned over and whispered, "Do you think we can go in the shower room so I can really see your cock... up close?"

I just nodded and when we got in there, I pulled my boxers down and he didn't hesitate to bend over and slurp my dick into his mouth, sucking me until I came. Then he had me laughing again when he said, "It is true - you guys do have big dicks!"

Since there were only three of us in the flight, he wasn't the only one who wanted to know if it was true. I was on guard duty one night and several guys were in the same bunk, sucking, fucking, or both and while I was supposed to report such things, I didn't but when I'd hear them getting too noisy, I'd just go and remind them that the CQ can hear what's going on in the dorm, something we all had been surprised to know they could do. When guys are isolated like this and can't get any pussy - and jerking off gets to be a waste of time, well, guess what can happen and even with "homophobic" guys?