PDA

View Full Version : Totally Ignorant

Findingmyway
Jul 26, 2021, 11:20 AM
I have to say, I am totally ignorant about CD's and Transvestites. The thought of having sex with either is very exciting but I don't understand the lifestyle.

Rvdude05
Jul 26, 2021, 11:49 AM
It's like sucking your first cock. Try it and you'll like it...

Jazminedress
Jul 26, 2021, 12:03 PM
I have to say, I am totally ignorant about CD's and Transvestites. The thought of having sex with either is very exciting but I don't understand the lifestyle.

well, that is a huge can of proverbial worms...............how much time ya got lol

Keep in mind, this is just my thoughts, others may be completely different

Seriously, I am not sure many of us understand completely. Just like being gay/bi/hetero there are no hard and fast rules, meaning we are all different in how we live and what it means to us. If you would have asked me 10 years ago, I would have called it a lifestyle also, now, I wouldn't. As I have learned more about myself and others with some of the same desires and traits like myself, it is less a lifestyle and more a part of just who I am, just like my height, hair color, everything else.

So first off, again to my opinion, a CD and a Trans person are two completely different ideals. Someone who is transitioning may actually have a body dysphoria (meaning, they have always felt they were born in the wrong body). Think of being a woman, and you have a brain transplant into a male body, everything would seem wrong. For lack of a better way to explain, they are trying to get back to the woman/male they should be.

A CD (like myself) is different. I know I am male, I have no doubts about it, and I can be comfortable with it. I prefer to be in a female persona, about 50/50 these days, I feel both are a part of me, but, I will never transition fully into a female. Some would call it playing make believe, I am okay with that, even though it is incorrect in my case.

Mentally, when I am changing my look, I adopt another personality,mannerisims, behaviors, I become the lady that I am physically showing, and it shows in my sexuality also. No, I am not split personality or schizphrenic or anything like that. Maybe this will make sense, I am a musician. When I do a blues show, I dress, behave and do things a certain way, I become the blues experience. When I do an 80's music show, I become something else entirely. Some would call it an escape from reality and thats okay, but, my music is a part of my, just like being a CD and I couldn't imagine my life without it.

At one time, I thought I was weird and something was wrong with me, then as I sat back, analyzed myself and took a good look, I realized I am okay. BUt, just like everyone else, as I said, we are all different. For some CD's (although some of the terminology gets changed around), they like to put on female clothes and have sex, then change and move on. Others like to dress feminine and be submissive. It can be all about the sexual experience

For me, its all about getting it correct, that means body shaving, proper make up, doing everything I can to pass as a lady from a distance. When I dress it is not always to have sex, many times, it is to go shopping, have a drink, lunch, or even watch netflix.

If you are ever with someone like me, I would suggest spending a few minutes kind of learning who they are personality wise, just like any other date. A submissive may like getting slapped across the face with a cock and being called a sissy bitch, me, I would probably bite the thing off for doing it to me. I actually date dressed as a female, not just fuck. Here is the funny one, I am only attracted to men when dressed enfemme

Now, a person who is transitioning, I am zero qualified to talk about it, and would not pretend to understand it, my mind is not in that place, so it would be disrespectful if I tried................not sure if this helps or makes things more confusing

Findingmyway
Jul 26, 2021, 12:04 PM
It's like sucking your first cock. Try it and you'll like it...

My wife and I would like to try but we don't know what their sexual preferences are or even how to safely find a partner.

Findingmyway
Jul 26, 2021, 12:18 PM
well, that is a huge can of proverbial worms...............how much time ya got lol

Keep in mind, this is just my thoughts, others may be completely different

Seriously, I am not sure many of us understand completely. Just like being gay/bi/hetero there are no hard and fast rules, meaning we are all different in how we live and what it means to us. If you would have asked me 10 years ago, I would have called it a lifestyle also, now, I wouldn't. As I have learned more about myself and others with some of the same desires and traits like myself, it is less a lifestyle and more a part of just who I am, just like my height, hair color, everything else.

So first off, again to my opinion, a CD and a Trans person are two completely different ideals. Someone who is transitioning may actually have a body dysphoria (meaning, they have always felt they were born in the wrong body). Think of being a woman, and you have a brain transplant into a male body, everything would seem wrong. For lack of a better way to explain, they are trying to get back to the woman/male they should be.

A CD (like myself) is different. I know I am male, I have no doubts about it, and I can be comfortable with it. I prefer to be in a female persona, about 50/50 these days, I feel both are a part of me, but, I will never transition fully into a female. Some would call it playing make believe, I am okay with that, even though it is incorrect in my case.

Mentally, when I am changing my look, I adopt another personality,mannerisims, behaviors, I become the lady that I am physically showing, and it shows in my sexuality also. No, I am not split personality or schizphrenic or anything like that. Maybe this will make sense, I am a musician. When I do a blues show, I dress, behave and do things a certain way, I become the blues experience. When I do an 80's music show, I become something else entirely. Some would call it an escape from reality and thats okay, but, my music is a part of my, just like being a CD and I couldn't imagine my life without it.

At one time, I thought I was weird and something was wrong with me, then as I sat back, analyzed myself and took a good look, I realized I am okay. BUt, just like everyone else, as I said, we are all different. For some CD's (although some of the terminology gets changed around), they like to put on female clothes and have sex, then change and move on. Others like to dress feminine and be submissive. It can be all about the sexual experience

For me, its all about getting it correct, that means body shaving, proper make up, doing everything I can to pass as a lady from a distance. When I dress it is not always to have sex, many times, it is to go shopping, have a drink, lunch, or even watch netflix.

If you are ever with someone like me, I would suggest spending a few minutes kind of learning who they are personality wise, just like any other date. A submissive may like getting slapped across the face with a cock and being called a sissy bitch, me, I would probably bite the thing off for doing it to me. I actually date dressed as a female, not just fuck. Here is the funny one, I am only attracted to men when dressed enfemme

Now, a person who is transitioning, I am zero qualified to talk about it, and would not pretend to understand it, my mind is not in that place, so it would be disrespectful if I tried................not sure if this helps or makes things more confusing

Absolutely perfect reply Jazmine! The person we are looking for should have the same attitude you have. We don't want to dominate or humiliate anyone, sensual, consensual, respectful sex is what it is about for us. Thanks for reply Jazmine. We understand finding such a partner won't be easy but then, me sucking a guy off wasn't exactly easy after so many years not even giving it a thought.

Jozyxt
Jul 26, 2021, 3:29 PM

I've known a few full trans. But not any CD's. I don't really understand either, but I like ambiguity and mixing thing up so I have always been interested in getting to know a CD better.

cornholejoe
Jul 26, 2021, 3:49 PM
i have in past years enjoyed sex with cds and transexuals really its up to what you like to do and i like it all

KDaddy23
Jul 26, 2021, 4:53 PM
I've met CDs and I've even had sex with "transvestites" and while I don't fully understand it, I understand what being this way meant to the individuals I came in contact with. It's not a "lifestyle" in that sense but the way they express themselves to, as I put it, "let their inner girl out to play" up to and including being partly male and partly female. It's not "trendy" as much as they way they want to be or to see themselves and, yes, just like anyone else, having sex is a part of the whole being alive and living deal. To me, the quality of the sex is unimportant as much as seeing and learning things about how people can be that isn't as weird or freaky as it might appear to be for some. A lot of guys are utterly fascinated with ladyboys and that baffles me more than the fact that there are ladyboys... then again, I tend to be quite literal minded because ladyboys are just guys with tits... but I understand there's a very personal reason why they're like this and just as it is for the CDs I've personally met. They're men just like I am and do the same day-to-day stuff that I and other men do but when they can, those who crossdress find comfort and personal satisfaction to be able to not only let their inner girl out to play but to also dress the part so when I've come across that nice look chick who's been giving me the eye and I find out that "she" has a dick - and it's quite hard - I don't think anything of it and if they'd like to get that dick soft with me, sure - let's talk and see what we can do for each other.

Or finding out that that chick over there who's been giving me the eye and, to me, has some nice tits that has my attention... then finding out that they, too, have a dick (and sometime way bigger than mine), that they do doesn't matter a whole lot because this is who they are and for whatever reason they are since they, too, want and need sex - and just like everyone else. Now it's a matter of whether their appearance - they way they're dressed or whatever surgeries they've had - matters to you or not and if you really want to know why they are the way they are, ask them - they just might tell you. I've done that and many have said things similar to what Jaz said here and, as such, it's not that hard to understand if you can develop a more open mind about things.

Jazminedress
Jul 26, 2021, 8:07 PM
Absolutely perfect reply Jazmine! The person we are looking for should have the same attitude you have. We don't want to dominate or humiliate anyone, sensual, consensual, respectful sex is what it is about for us. Thanks for reply Jazmine. We understand finding such a partner won't be easy but then, me sucking a guy off wasn't exactly easy after so many years not even giving it a thought.

I wish you luck, FYI, many of us do like male and female, one day, I hope to be dressed and have a husband and wife tag team

Findingmyway
Jul 26, 2021, 9:55 PM
I wish you luck, FYI, many of us do like male and female, one day, I hope to be dressed and have a husband and wife tag team

Thanks again Jazmine, I hope you can find the right couple for you. Don't think you'll have a problem;)

MAcpl69
Jul 27, 2021, 8:07 AM
Wish you lived closer, would love to share my wife with you! What instruments do you play?

Jazminedress
Jul 27, 2021, 10:44 AM
Wish you lived closer, would love to share my wife with you! What instruments do you play?

Guitar, some drums, a serviceable bass, a little piano..............but mostly so I can write

csreef
Jul 27, 2021, 3:30 PM
I've met some CD's...They explained to me that they were more comfortable when they dressed "Gurl." (Their words.) Also I dated a Woman who was Pre- Op Transsexual (MtF). I broke it off, as she was "unstable" and had to be Hospitalized many times...

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 27, 2021, 4:31 PM
Loved your first, lengthy reply, Jazminedress! You eloquently expressed thoughts that fit me to a 'T' in every way. I could be your older, uglier sister!

I even play the same instruments, with a similar level of competence on each one, although I'd probably switch drums and piano in terms of ability...

It'd be fun to be in a band with some other CDs! Rehearsals could be big fun!!! :bigrin:

Jazminedress
Jul 27, 2021, 6:58 PM
Loved your first, lengthy reply, Jazminedress! You eloquently expressed thoughts that fit me to a 'T' in every way. I could be your older, uglier sister!

I even play the same instruments, with a similar level of competence on each one, although I'd probably switch drums and piano in terms of ability...

It'd be fun to be in a band with some other CDs! Rehearsals could be big fun!!! :bigrin:

the names we could call the band.......lol